auad

Duff: “The way we're done, we're back. We 3“

As Duff comments here, it seems to me logical and acceptable. Since the beginning of this “reunion” , it was always about the 3. how they ended, then continued ...

Duff-Axl-e-Slash-2016-696x567.jpg

Maron: Who was on it, was Gilby [Clarke] on it? He was on the guitar.

Duff: No it was Slash and Axl [Rose]. So it was the three of us who ended the thing. Izzy [Stradlin] had left back in 1991, Steven [Adler] had left before that and so the last year and a half, two years of the Illusions tour in the nineties – it was just the three of us. So, we ended it like that and we got back together like that. My point to all of that is, there was a lot of, kind of, dirty water that was now under the bridge. The end and the new beginning and we addressed those things as grown-up motherfuckers. 

Maron: And it worked?

Duff: And it worked, also the point of that is, I was sort of at this intellectual, psychic-ese coinciding with this and our band’s back together. We are playing amazingly, huge shows. 

Full shit here:

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-finally-break-silence-reunion-snubs/

1 hour ago, Alex Trebek said:

we can't shit out one song with all of our combined might

Puh-lease, not this shit again.....

This reminds me of all of ESPN's failed attempts to sell "The Big 3" on various basketball teams. They fail because you're always like, "Yeah, those first two guys are sick, but lol that third guy."

Duff is the third guy.

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I might be the only one but I was surprised Sorum didn’t return.

never liked Sorum but Ferrer is hard to swallow .

It’s all about making up for how it ended not how it began. Makes sense. But for Izzy and Steven it ended at a different time, so why is that not a thing? To me it’s like they are the true pros that have put in the work to be there. They truly want to do it. After following my other favorite band, the Military Industrial Complex for years,  I know to look at the fine print. It’s all about the US, Saudis and Israel drilling for oil. New title idea #236: Black Oil

Imagine UYI without the Izzy songs or covers. Heavy In the Gsme.

God dammit I’m on fire today. Heavy in the Game is a solid title. 

Military Industrial Complex / Heavy In The Game

The Garden

Garden of Eden

Back Off Bitch

Don’t Damn Me 

Dead Horse

Coma

November Rain

Civil War

Yesterdays

Shotgun Blues

Get in the Ring

So Fine

Locomotive

Breakdown

Estranged

this is the scope of the material I expect. 

I’m sure Duff said they tried with Izzy and Steven the other day, now he’s saying it was a Big 3 statement? 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Imagine UYI without the Izzy songs or covers. Heavy In the Gsme.

God dammit I’m on fire today. Heavy in the Game is a solid title. 

Military Industrial Complex / Heavy In The Game

The Garden

Garden of Eden

Back Off Bitch

Don’t Damn Me 

Dead Horse

Coma

November Rain

Civil War

Yesterdays

Shotgun Blues

Get in the Ring

So Fine

Locomotive

Breakdown

Estranged

this is the scope of the material I expect. 

Looks and sounds like a Slash solo album

4 hours ago, Weaponized Autism said:

Guns N' Roses now is a crossover between NuGNR and Velvet Revolver, and it's shit.

Right, and they have released even less albums

5 hours ago, Weaponized Autism said:

Guns N' Roses now is a crossover between NuGNR and Velvet Revolver, and it's shit.

Dear god give me just one Velvet Revolver like album with studio rasp Axl and I won’t complain again about Guns N’ Roses.

9 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Looks and sounds like a Slash solo album

Kind of. With some Axl epics and a couple of Duff songs. If they put in a few covers that would be good enough. 

But it’s a little light on singles. Dead Horse, Yesterdays and Nov Rain. Another Get in the Ring is what the landscape needs. Axl ranting  over a Slash solo. 

There’s no Jungle SCOM, YCBM and DC knock outs. But that might just be a matter of trying. 

On 5/27/2019 at 2:33 AM, auad said:

I was sort of at this intellectual, psychic-ese coinciding with this and our band’s back together. We are playing amazingly, huge shows. 

Giving himself a nice pat on the shoulder for being a spindless cunt. Throws Izzy under the bridge and couldn’t give a fuck about popcorn but is quick to cement his position as one that’s important. No one would give a fuck if he was on stage with all and slash apart from some forum geeks and fat Middle Aged balding mullet cunts.

hes simply a nostalgic tick box and nothing more.

10 hours ago, Weaponized Autism said:

Frank and Fortus aren’t really NuGuns they are Vegas Guns. Melissa is Hybrid Guns. 

36 minutes ago, GNS said:

Giving himself a nice pat on the shoulder for being a spindless cunt. Throws Izzy under the bridge and couldn’t give a fuck about popcorn but is quick to cement his position as one that’s important. No one would give a fuck if he was on stage with all and slash apart from some forum geeks and fat Middle Aged balding mullet cunts.

hes simply a nostalgic tick box and nothing more.

There was always the danger of this but the money is solid. I think it’s more Axl has always been here and Duff and Slash are back. I mean Axl has been playing Rock in Rio without them. Now they are back and I hope they can do it, it’s hard to please everyone. I think they underestimate how much having Izzy and Steven would give them. They actually coukd suck more but it would be this cosmic mystique boost beyond our understanding. To have such an iconic line up just waiting to explode must be nice though. What orher band right now has this kind of turbo booster?