Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

GUNNER

We get it brother. You've made your point and you've been gone exactly two months Sunday. 

Do us all a favor and come back. We won't let skeeter hurt you. 

You really are a catty little cunt aren't you?

I'd send you  snarky link to a video about not being a black trenchcoat wearing zitty school school shooting teen hypochondriac bitch, but I don't think there is one.

Maybe you can work on such a thing instead of crawling back here and Miser-ing up the place every time you rage quit like a seven year old girl.

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You really are a catty little cunt aren't you?

I'd send you  snarky link to a video about not being a black trenchcoat wearing zitty school school shooting teen hypochondriac bitch, but I don't think there is one.

Maybe you can work on such a thing instead of crawling back here and Miser-ing up the place every time you rage quit like a seven year old girl.

though maybe in your case..

You're a sad little manlet.

You're Miser 2.0.

I don't know if you're really part Indian and the fire water is getting to you, or if your problems stem from something deeper.

I never had a problem with you until I made a comment once, not even remotely directed at you, that I met a lot of weird zit-ridden trenchcoat-wearing school shooter types at NuGuns shows and then you fucking sperged out.  And you obviously didn't learn anything from your ban, cause you're still being a petulant little bitch for no reason at all.

I know you live in a fucking shithole that's below 0 degrees nine months out of the year, but that's your choice.  No need to take it out on us.  Was it the zit thing that got you?  Are you a zit-riddled, long greasy haired, black trenchcoat-wearing creep?

Or are you pissed cause you've never kissed a girl?  Did you wake up one day and realize how beyond pathetic it is that you prefer Ashba to Slash?  Do you wear eyeliner to look more like your idol Ashba?

Sperg out some more.  Go ahead.   Spam the forum with splayed asshole pics again.  Get banned again.  Doesn't matter to me or most of the rest of us.  We have real lives, and we just come here to shoot the shit.  Unlike you and Miser who actually think this IS your life.

I've had the same user name and avatar since this place started nine years ago.  I've never been banned.  I've never even been warned.  Know why?  I'm not a fucking cunt, and when I am a dick to someone, they know we're just joking around.  See, "Boomers" have this thing called a sense of humor, along with a sense of perspective, which you obviously lack.

You also might notice my replies are timed eight hours apart most days.  That's cause I have something called a "job."  You wouldn't like that though; it'd take up too much of your shit posting time.

Anyway, even though I certainly did nothing to start it, I respect JB way too fucking much to continue engaging with your little temper tantrums anymore.  So I'll ask nicely, pretty fucking please, quit being a cunt.  Try being a grown up for a change.

20 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You're a sad little manlet.

You're Miser 2.0.

I don't know if you're really part Indian and the fire water is getting to you, or if your problems stem from something deeper.

I never had a problem with you until I made a comment once, not even remotely directed at you, that I met a lot of weird zit-ridden trenchcoat-wearing school shooter types at NuGuns shows and then you fucking sperged out.  And you obviously didn't learn anything from your ban, cause you're still being a petulant little bitch for no reason at all.

I know you live in a fucking shithole that's below 0 degrees nine months out of the year, but that's your choice.  No need to take it out on us.  Was it the zit thing that got you?  Are you a zit-riddled, long greasy haired, black trenchcoat-wearing creep?

Or are you pissed cause you've never kissed a girl?  Did you wake up one day and realize how beyond pathetic it is that you prefer Ashba to Slash?  Do you wear eyeliner to look more like your idol Ashba?

Sperg out some more.  Go ahead.   Spam the forum with splayed asshole pics again.  Get banned again.  Doesn't matter to me or most of the rest of us.  We have real lives, and we just come here to shoot the shit.  Unlike you and Miser who actually think this IS your life.

I've had the same user name and avatar since this place started nine years ago.  I've never been banned.  I've never even been warned.  Know why?  I'm not a fucking cunt, and when I am a dick to someone, they know we're just joking around.  See, "Boomers" have this thing called a sense of humor, along with a sense of perspective, which you obviously lack.

You also might notice my replies are timed eight hours apart most days.  That's cause I have something called a "job."  You wouldn't like that though; it'd take up too much of your shit posting time.

Anyway, even though I certainly did nothing to start it, I respect JB way too fucking much to continue engaging with your little temper tantrums anymore.  So I'll ask nicely, pretty fucking please, quit being a cunt.  Try being a grown up for a change.

>manlet

and you're the fattest person on the forums, what of it

>miser 2.0

says miser's best friend who enables his garbage threads

>indian joke

XDD

>I never had a problem until..

yeah that's when i realized you were a hypocritical fat cunt who doesn't deserve any form of happiness

i also had no intention of starting anything with you on this account until you called me a retard

>Canada joke

did you know we just got named the #1 country in the world, quality of life wise? how's your 50 hour work week?

>zits

nope

>never kissed a girl

got all of those benchmarks out of the way a few years ago

>you prefer Ashba to Slash

no?

>Spam the forum again

didn't see anyone complaining when i got rid of BBA

>get banned

despite his "1 year" posturing, i was invited back by JB himself within three days

my old account was deleted by my own request which i stand by

>I'm not a fucking cunt

lol

>See, "Boomers" have this thing called a sense of humor, along with a sense of perspective, which you obviously lack.

:rofl-lol:

>job

had one of those, got sick of it, much happier now

>Anyway, even though I certainly did nothing to start it

your sheer existence repulses me

>I respect JB way too fucking much

haven't heard that one before

>quit being a cunt

no

tl;dr - you're fat, you lost, stop replying

Edited by Alex Trebek

I took the high road.  In time, you'll just find some other target to sperg out on.  I'll be around long after your gone.

Hey man.....I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and sunshine and Jeopardy.

3 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I took the high road.  In time, you'll just find some other target to sperg out on.  I'll be around long after your gone.

Hey man.....I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and sunshine and Jeopardy.

so you write a big autistic attack post that's wrong on every count and somehow that's taking the high road because you ended it with "i respect jb and stuff man.."

do you even think about the thoughtvomit you post

and don't fucking kid yourself, you'll be dead of some coronary disease within 5 years and i'll be posting the crab rave video in the thread

And if you were to die, I'd feel bad that a young man with so much potential was cut short in his prime.  Death is not a trivial thing.  If you've experienced the death of a loved one, or anyone that died young, the very idea of celebrating it with a dancing crab would repulse you.

If you go back and read everything you've ever said to me, it's some ridiculously vile shit that only a very troubled person would even think, let alone say out loud.  You and Miser are the only people I've encountered on this site that actually think like that.  And for what?  You said you "got mad" cause I called you a "retard?"  I call everyone a retard.  I've called my own mother a retard.  It's just something people say; it's a joke.  It's harmless.

Oh wait.  I forgot.  Only "boomers" use words like that.  "Hate speech."  That's a crime punishable by death.  Calling someone a fag or retard or dummy.  But wishing actual death on someone, that's totally OK, cause you're "on the right side of history."  Or something.

So go ahead.  Call me a fat old man again.  Tell me I'm gonna die.  Tell me you WISH I die.  Tell me how painful you want my death to be.  The more details the better.

And than any sane person is going to read it and think to themselves "Jesus fucking christ, what the hell is wrong with this person?  Did this fat guy rape and murder this guy's sister or something?   Oh....wait....he jokingly called him a 'retard' a year or two ago.   What a fucking unhinged maniac.  I hope I never ever meet this guy in real life."

Perspective.

Edited by EstrangedTWAT

18 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

And if you were to die, I'd feel bad that a young man with so much potential was cut short in his prime.  Death is not a trivial thing.  If you've experienced the death of a loved one, or anyone that died young, the very idea of celebrating it with a dancing crab would repulse you.

If you go back and read everything you've ever said to me, it's some ridiculously vile shit that only a very troubled person would even think, let alone say out loud.  You and Miser are the only people I've encountered on this site that actually think like that.  And for what?  You said you "got mad" cause I called you a "retard?"  I call everyone a retard.  I've called my own mother a retard.  It's just something people say; it's a joke.  It's harmless.

Oh wait.  I forgot.  Only "boomers" use words like that.  "Hate speech."  That's a crime punishable by death.  Calling someone a fag or retard or dummy.  But wishing actual death on someone, that's totally OK, cause you're "on the right side of history."  Or something.

So go ahead.  Call me a fat old man again.  Tell me I'm gonna die.  Tell me you WISH I die.  Tell me how painful you want my death to be.  The more details the better.

And than any sane person is going to read it and think to themselves "Jesus fucking christ, what the hell is wrong with this person?  Did this fat guy rape and murder this guy's sister or something?   Oh....wait....he jokingly called him a 'retard' a year or two ago.   What a fucking unhinged maniac.  I hope I never ever meet this guy in real life."

Perspective.

cute, he thinks i should give a fuck if some expat pedophile in thailand drops dead. people die every second. while you were making that post, hundreds of people died. do you give a fuck? didn't think so.

i don't like you. you don't like me. go ahead and call me insane, retard, faggot, whatever you want. just don't cry when i do the same. it's all just harmless text afterall.

did anyone even take gunner and/or his posts seriously?  I actually think the guy's lift stopped short 1 floor from the penthouse. I mean the jibberish he posted was just that...jibberish. I get english is his second language, but that motherfucker was retarded.

4 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

cute, he thinks i should give a fuck if some expat pedophile in thailand drops dead. people die every second. while you were making that post, hundreds of people died. do you give a fuck? didn't think so.

i don't like you. you don't like me. go ahead and call me insane, retard, faggot, whatever you want. just don't cry when i do the same. it's all just harmless text afterall.

It IS harmless text.  But I don't know you enough to know if I like you or not.  Regardless, of course I don't want to die.  You're a human being and we've interacted, so you dying would bother me more than the nameless hundreds that are dying while I'm typing this.

We've already had one poster here die and it was a shock for everyone.  We never met, but we knew that behind that keyboard, there was a living breathing human being and then one day he was just gone forever.  I don't wish that on anyone, not even if they write dumb shit on a forum.

The forum I post at the most other than this one is about toys.  Yeah, fat old expat boomers that collect toys.  And one of the greatest guys there that never said a bad word to anyone, always contributed, always helped out, died of cancer last week.  Now this guy I DID consider a "friend"...as much as a guy you've never met can be.  We'd PM each other, read each other's posts.   He's dead now.  We knew he was sick but nobody got to actually say goodbye to him.  Now it's too late.

My point is, you might think I'm just blowing shit outta my ass, but I DO care about the people here and I think it'd be a fucking tragedy if any of you died, including you, including Miser, including Broski...everyone.   I don't know exactly when I crossed the line with you and ended up on your shit list, cause what I say is just guy talk, busting balls, but you must have taken it literally.  For real, I'm tired of bickering with you.  I wish you health, happiness, and peace of mind.  I'm not saying that to be a snarky cunt either, I really mean it.

Now, back on topic, Gunner.   Which one was he again?   Wasn't he obsessed with Slash's teeth?

5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

It IS harmless text.  But I don't know you enough to know if I like you or not.  Regardless, of course I don't want to die.  You're a human being and we've interacted, so you dying would bother me more than the nameless hundreds that are dying while I'm typing this.

yeah, because when someone you know dies it reminds you of your mortality. don't grandstand by acting like it's some noble gesture. once you come to terms with mortality you'll find yourself caring a lot less.

5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

We've already had one poster here die and it was a shock for everyone.  We never met, but we knew that behind that keyboard, there was a living breathing human being and then one day he was just gone forever.  I don't wish that on anyone, not even if they write dumb shit on a forum.

homan dying isn't sad because he was a human. it's sad because he was a genuinely great person who was young as shit and actually living what looked to be a fulfilling life. he was probably the least deserving to die of any gnfnr member but that's the way she goes.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:24 AM, meatpuppet said:

If only we had a neutral country like Portugal to mediate between the Axis and the Allied powers.

I’m quite new around here so I may not be thinking of the same guy I encountered on other forums in the past but.... Gunner was fine and all but I am failing to grasp him as someone who stood out at all?