Donald Trump

Desert Storm III: IRANIUM OIL

On 1/3/2020 at 11:40 PM, Bill Brasky said:

24 hours later after the second most powerful person in Iran was sent to hell and the mighty camel jockeys have done jack shit. lol Iran you got butt fucked on international TV.

facts 

Irans economy is In a Great Depression.

They have a boomer aged collection of Tanks and Air Planes.

Their main military might is Speed Boats and Portable Rockets.

Now some will bring up a trench style war between them and Iraq as a example of their military might. The same people seem to forget that the Iraq war when it comes to destroying the military and all their abilities took 2 weeks for the US. Not a almost decade stalemate that was Iraq vs Iran.

now where the US made the mistake was occupying and policing Iraq.

We should have let them enjoy their civil war with the 3 main groups The Kurds , Sunni and Shite.

tell me where I am wrong.

Took the US until October 7 to attack Afghanistan after 9/11. Even though they had nothing to do with it they were being blamed day 1.

18 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

http://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/05/mike-pompeo-iraq-iran-troops-093961

Iraq votes for US to leave, US warmonger says the people want us there. 

Well as soon as those sand people cut us a check for taking out a ruthless dictator regime.

i say fine. 

i will say as I have always said we should have backed the Kurds.

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Not if you're a warmonger.

Who’s saying invade and occupy Iran ? Fuck that !

Bombing the shit out their leadership is way more fun !!!!!

Iran put an 80 million dollar bounty on President Trump's head.

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Who’s saying invade and occupy Iran ? Fuck that !

Bombing the shit out their leadership is way more fun !!!!!

Do try to keep up with the conversation, which is about Iraq wanting us out for killing this guy and our warmongers refusing to leave. Nobody anywhere said a word about invading Iran.

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Well as soon as those sand people cut us a check for taking out a ruthless dictator regime.

i say fine. 

i will say as I have always said we should have backed the Kurds.

Those people were better off under their dictator and it was not our place to overthrow him for them. Are you retarded?

1 hour ago, uruguns said:

Trump will need lifetime custody for him and his family

All Presidents already get that lol

7 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Those people were better off under their dictator and it was not our place to overthrow him for them. Are you retarded?

Are you ? Saddam Hussein gassed his own people and committed fucking Genocide and  I know the mainstream media and it’s sheep forget about his ties to Sunni Terrorist groups. Just because Bin Laden hated him does not mean cells of Terrorist were not directly funded by Saddam Hussein.

10 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Do try to keep up with the conversation, which is about Iraq wanting us out for killing this guy and our warmongers refusing to leave. Nobody anywhere said a word about invading Iran.

As Colin Powell famously said you break it you own it. 

Personally I’m fine leaving that shit hole and letting them Fucks have a century of Civil War.

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

Are you ? Saddam Hussein gassed his own people and committed fucking Genocide and  I know the mainstream media and it’s sheep forget about his ties to Sunni Terrorist groups. Just because Bin Laden hated him does not mean cells of Terrorist were funded by Saddam Hussein.

We blow them up on a greater scale, so we're better? It is any people's responsibility to overthrow their corrupt government themselves. Not the US in an illegal war.

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

As Colin Powell famously said you break it you own it. 

Personally I’m fine leaving that shit hole and letting them Fucks have a century of Civil War.

So you're literally dumb enough to think we broke it and made it better over there. That answers my retard question.

We blow them up on a greater scale, so we're better? It is any people's responsibility to overthrow their corrupt government themselves. Not the US in an illegal war.

When in the fuck did the United States ever target citizens or schools or even hospitals in Iraq ?

blowing up the enemy as in soldiers with guns is a little different or do you disagree ?

So you're literally dumb enough to think we broke it and made it better over there. That answers my retard question.

Or your daft enough not understand responsibility ?

you know we did the same thing in Germany and Japan.

Dealing with sand people who are ruled by warlords is a little more difficult.

like I said personally my opinion is to leave that shit hole.

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

When in the fuck did the United States ever target citizens or schools or even hospitals in Iraq ?

blowing up the enemy as in soldiers with guns is a little different or do you disagree ?

http://www.statista.com/statistics/269729/documented-civilian-deaths-in-iraq-war-since-2003/

The number of DOCUMENTED civilian deaths every year since the war began. The vast majority are undocumented.