Donald Trump

Desert Storm III: IRANIUM OIL

43 minutes ago, uruguns said:

Killing Soleimani was terrorism

Not really. If you have the balls to lead an attack on a US embassy(thankfully we don't have Obama in office to allow it to happen) you have to be prepared for the consequences that follows. 

13 minutes ago, bran said:

Not really. If you have the balls to lead an attack on a US embassy(thankfully we don't have Obama in office to allow it to happen) you have to be prepared for the consequences that follows. 

What would Obama have done?

5 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

What would Obama have done?

He already showed with Benghazi, he went golfing and ignored calls from our embassy for 16 hours. Helicopters were ready to go to bring Marines but they were told to stand down. Four of our people and our ambassador were killed. He then had Susan Rice go on all the Sunday news shows to say the incident was a reaction to a YouTube video and not a coordinated attack on the anniversary of 9/11.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

wring his hands, give an impassioned speech, and drone strike another childrens' hospital probably

I love all these idiots bitching about this but were completely silent when Obama bombed the fuck out of a hospital. Didn't give a fuck about Congressional approval then.

9 minutes ago, bran said:

I love all these idiots bitching about this but were completely silent when Obama bombed the fuck out of a hospital. Didn't give a fuck about Congressional approval then.

The hospital terrorist attack only reinforces the point of US being a terrorist nation regardless of who is in office.

P.s. how many casualties had the embassy's lobby invasion? It was a response for a recent and previous US attack that killed 25, btw

Edited by uruguns

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

and that attack was a response for this attack that killed xx people and that was a response for an attack on a shipping lane..

Iran said it was an act of war because we sent ships to rescue some of those people.

1 minute ago, uruguns said:

Chicken or the egg? Nevermind the answer, USA is always there.

The middle East has been a shit hole and a bloody mess long before the US set foot there. ISIS was chopping off heads in retaliation for an agreement that went down between France, The UK, and Russia during WW1. I want us out of the middle east, but we didn't start the issue in the middle east but I agree we haven't made it better.

17 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

but if USA leaves the middle east, Israel is allegedly in danger of being glassed by Iran

Israel has been getting gang fucked from all sides since its inception, I'm sure they can handle it.

Just now, AxlisOld said:

Israel has been getting gang fucked from all sides since its inception, I'm sure they can handle it.

With the amount of money you guys send them, you'd think so.

25 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

With the amount of money you guys send them, you'd think so.

Ha!....aw....

For real though... it's fun to talk about who started what and whether shit is lol justified or lol legal or lol moral, but what trading route or pipeline is this really about?

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Israel's military is pretty damn strong. True we give them a bunch of military gear but they also have received our training and are much better fighters than anything coming out of Iran and the middle east. Even if we pulled out of the middle east we would still have a fighting force in Israel.