Donald Trump

Desert Storm III: IRANIUM OIL

They cannot shut down the strait. The Iranian navy is a joke.

They are completely overwhelmed in the air.

You are correct that they can do more of their Terror Attacks on citizens aboard but it’s not like they don’t do that already.

my friend I know we disagree which is okay. I am just surprised on the false info of on Iran’s power that is out there.

9 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Idiot Americans on twitter thinking a war with Iran would be like Iraq and Afghanistan (like those have gone so well)

"It'll be a breeze! Just like those two other wars we're still fighting 20 years later!"

Fuck this gay planet.

It's not false. At all. 

The US and UK  have already acknowledged that Iran can shut down the straits. They don't need their navy to do it. They literally blow the shit out of any ship passing through. 

Nobody will dare pass through again if that happens. 

Edited by Facekicker

Just now, Facekicker said:

It's not false. At all. 

The US and UK  have already acknowledged that Iran can shut down the straits. They don't need their navy to do it. The literally blow the shit out of any ship passing through. 

Nobody will dare pass through again if that happens. 

If that was what they were doing then the launch sites would be destroyed.

12 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

If that was what they were doing then the launch sites would be destroyed.

A direct attack on Iran. You think Iran will just sit there and take it. You are taking about all out war in the Middle East. 

And Iran will hit back inside the US. I believe this will now happen anyway. 

You do know that a top Hezbollah operative detained in the US revealed extensive details about Hezbollah sleeper cells in place all across the US in major cities. It was deemed highly credible by US security services. The guy himself had cased JFK airport and Toronto Airport, reporting back on security measures in both airports including questions asked of passengers (hijacking prep) 

The same guy said there were sleeper cells all across Europe too. 

And he said their orders were to activate in the event of a threat to Iran or Hezbollah. 

I don't think the average American has a clue what they are in for after this. 

I was supposed to be travelling to New York this year and LA. Not a fucking chance I am going now. 

I think if the United States launches a direct attack it will be to destroy the whole Iranian military.

The sleeper cells is a very valid point. I just hope the fbi does it’s job.

i respect your opinions as I do others opinions in this thread I myself just have a different opinion.

If Iran strikes back against the US on US soil we might see Presient Trump order a nuclear strike. As they used to say in the wrestling world: Business is about to pick up!

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

If Iran strikes back against the US on US soil we might see Presient Trump order a nuclear strike. As they used to say in the wrestling world: Business is about to pick up!

People still talk about nukes like they're the end all be all of weaponry. We're past them.

Edited by AxlisOld

10 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

05p4spx3xlMVJ4BisP2swpY0KIJL7Yg_STcQ_GrS

what kind of awful country would do this?

I like that the headline is fair and balanced.

24 hours later after the second most powerful person in Iran was sent to hell and the mighty camel jockeys have done jack shit. lol Iran you got butt fucked on international TV.

facts 

Irans economy is In a Great Depression.

They have a boomer aged collection of Tanks and Air Planes.

Their main military might is Speed Boats and Portable Rockets.

Now some will bring up a trench style war between them and Iraq as a example of their military might. The same people seem to forget that the Iraq war when it comes to destroying the military and all their abilities took 2 weeks for the US. Not a almost decade stalemate that was Iraq vs Iran.

now where the US made the mistake was occupying and policing Iraq.

We should have let them enjoy their civil war with the 3 main groups The Kurds , Sunni and Shite.

tell me where I am wrong.