Donald Trump

Desert Storm III: IRANIUM OIL

41 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

u7txhuU.jpgSHIT

As you all know I love America and what it stands for in constitution.

However this invading Iran on what seems to be bullshit is insulting to our great military and their families.

Why risk great Americans lives for bullshit proxy war made to make the 1% rich on the blood ,gold and sacrifices of the American public.

Plus think of the innocent Iranians who will be collateral damage when ridding the world of those radical camel jockey scum in Iran.

On 5/19/2019 at 3:18 PM, Bill Brasky said:

Let Israel and Saudi’s fight their own wars.

The conflict in Yemen is disgraceful. We need to abandon it.

On 5/25/2019 at 8:23 AM, Bill Brasky said:

I’m still against the war but anyone who thinks it last more then 2 weeks to destroy the Iranians military and government is crazy.

While it depends on the style of operation, a "shock and awe" on Iranian land, sea, and air targets would completely cripple them in 48-72 hours. 

Just don't send in thousands of ground troops under any circumstances.

We'll know when they're going to do it before even telling us. Just monitor the carrier groups. If three are heading there, one heads up the Dardanelles to give Russia a moment of pause, and one is heading towards the South China Sea, it's on like Donkey Kong.

If you live near an air Base containing B-1, B-52, and B-2 bombers, watch for out of the ordinary activity.

It's a powder keg right now with this insane situation of abandoning the Kurds, Kurds siding with Russia and Assad, and the tensions with Turkey. 

Something has to give.

One of two things.,...

We tuck tail and run

We don't blink, start moving the chess pieces, and warn Russia and Turkey to watch their step.....one of whom is a NATO ally.

It's a clusterfuck.

I don't want a major war happening on his watch but if we're not proactive, we're going to stumble into one.

I don't think an Iran conflict by itself will happen. We have to monitor Russia and Turkey. 

We need the Mad Dog(Mattis). He never should've resigned. Russia knew he wasn't fucking around.

My favorite quote from Mattis....

‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.’

Breaking: Iraqi TV confirms US just assassinated Iran's top military commander in a drone strike at  Baghdad

Iran going to declare war for this, they have to. It's the equivalent of America's top military man getting whacked. 

This is going to lead to a major major war 

3 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Breaking: Iraqi TV confirms US just assassinated Iran's top military commander in a drone strike at  Baghdad

Iran going to declare war for this, they have to. It's the equivalent of America's top military man getting whacked. 

Yeah I just saw that. Apparently the guy was really well liked as well. 

Edited by bran

18 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

God fucking dammit

This is the equivalent of Iran assassinating the Defence Secretary or Chairman of the Joint Chiefs 

This is tantamount to declaring war. 

Iran has no choice now but to hit back hard. 

This is the biggest escalation in the middle East since the Iraq War. 

Things are going to get extremely dangerous. 

They can't. He is the second most powerful man in Iran after the Ayatullah. He commends the entire military. 

This isn't a regional event, it's a global one and the repercussions will be global. 

Expect global terror attacks in response. Assassinations, bombings etc. 

This is unbelievably bad fucking news. 

6 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Or Iran will pussy out knowing they will be destroyed 

I dunno man, this is pretty fuckin bad.

Just now, AxlisOld said:

I dunno man, this is pretty fuckin bad.

It’s slapping them in the face.

But for the shit they are pulling it was needed.