Donald Trump

Desert Storm III: IRANIUM OIL

14 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I’m still against the war but anyone who thinks it last more then 2 weeks to destroy the Iranians military and government is crazy.

in 8 fucking years Iran was in a stalemate with Iraq.

You know the same Iraq that’s military and government was destroyed in 2 weeks 

The same Iraq whose information minster said there were no American tanks near Baghdad as a Abrams tank drove past him in the background.

Now I understand and agree America sucks at nation building and policing a foreign country but any military in the world not using nuclear weapons loses to the United States in a month.

Yes but then the real fight begins.

They can roll into Tehran just like they did with Baghdad but face guerilla insurgents who do not wear uniforms or follow rules for the next decade as the once stable country devolves into Hell on Earth...where they once again create an actual place for Islamist militants the world over to come and wage jihad against the infidels.

Have they learned nothing from Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq?

It's madness.

12 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

Yes but then the real fight begins.

They can roll into Tehran just like they did with Baghdad but face guerilla insurgents who do not wear uniforms or follow rules for the next decade as the once stable country devolves into Hell on Earth...where they once again create an actual place for Islamist militants the world over to come and wage jihad against the infidels.

Have they learned nothing from Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq?

It's madness.

Your points are very valid.

War doesn’t make sense because the chaos it will bring to the region.  The region is all ready on fire with violence and civil war and innocent civilians are losing their life’s every day.

i honestly am not smart enough to give the answer to this question. However Iran cannot get a nuclear weapon.

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Your points are very valid.

War doesn’t make sense because the chaos it will bring to the region.  The region is all ready on fire with violence and civil war and innocent civilians are losing their life’s every day.

i honestly am not smart enough to give the answer to this question. However Iran cannot get a nuclear weapon.

Deposing the government/dictator of one of these Middle Eastern countries and installing democracy is an extremely bad idea.

While these dictators are deplorable to us, they ensure stability to the land (through tyranny) that evaporates once the people no longer fear the regime.

Take Iraq as an example- that country is actually made up of dozens (hundreds?) Of tribes that have blood fueds that go back centuries, and of the two brands of Islam (who hate each other)

Saddam actually managed to keep all this in check, and hey he even allowed Christianity...his second in command was a Christian.

The Iraqi army never put up a real fight.

They pretty much let the US roll in unmolested.

And instead of the US employing them to protect the new government, they sent them away...to join the guerillas.

The scum that will rise to the top in the vaacum created by deposing a dictator is worse for everybody.

Once again you’re correct on almost everything.

The Iraq military did put up a fight but was destroyed in the the 1st week or at least the front line and all of it’s AirPower.

The issue is Iran with a nuclear weapon is unacceptable for Saudi Arabia and Israel which means it unacceptable to the United States due to politics and oil.

It’s a situation that would best be solved with diplomacy yet that would require both parties to lose and make compromises which I don’t see happening.

I don’t think Iran has a nuke program. In a way it’s an excuse to sell weapons in the region. They are a threat so Saudis etc need weapons. Who sells weapons? Nobody wants to close up shop. And the MIC companies put ads (donations) on CNN who convince us Iran has nukes. They have so few nukes the Cia were caught trying to plant plans for nuke facilities on them. You couldn’t make it up. 

So it keeps escalating 

now supposedly China has tanker ship full of that Iranian crude oil which is in violation of US sanctions. So it’s getting real pretty quick. 

Good news is Russia refused to sell more missile defense systems to Iran.

Bad news Bolton is pulling out all stops to go to war.

So it keeps escalating 

now supposedly China has tanker ship full of that Iranian crude oil which is in violation of US sanctions. So it’s getting real pretty quick.

Imagine being a country arrogant enough to tell other sovereign countries that they can't do business with each other, and then imagine thinking you're the good guy whose sanctions have been violated when they ignore your bullshit.

It’s kind of blatant as Mueller whines about not being able to prove Trump didn’t collude with Russia, the US military openly threatens Iran. 

WASHINGTON — President Trump was grousing about John R. Bolton, his national security adviser, at his Florida club not long ago. Guests heard the president complaining about the advice he was getting and wondering if Mr. Bolton was taking him down a path he did not want to go.

For a president who runs hot and cold on nearly all of his advisers, private carping may not mean that much. But in recent days, the disconnect between Mr. Trump and his national security adviser has spilled over into public, sowing confusion around the world about America’s foreign policy, particularly on matters of war and peace.

The disparity was on stark display during Mr. Trump’s four-day visit to Japan that ended Tuesday after he contradicted Mr. Bolton on high-stakes confrontations with both Iran and North Korea. The president declared that, unlike his national security adviser, he was not seeking regime change in Iran and he asserted that, contrary to what Mr. Bolton had said, recent North Korean missile tests did not violate United Nations resolutions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/28/us/politics/trump-john-bolton-north-korea-iran.html

15 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

>bitching about your national security adviser in the vicinity of random golf club boomers

either staged (meaningless) or he's retarded

going with both

I don't think so. I think it's intentional, but not in a staged way. We can argue whether it's the best strategy, but I think this is just the way he manages people who work for him. If he doesn't like what you're doing, there will be absolutely no mystery about it. Everyone will hear about it. Bolton, in this case, gets a grace period to realign himself with Trump, after which Trump will not hesitate to replace him. It's a recognizable pattern at this point.

Iran were on Bush’s axis of evil. There’s a vid on youlube of Bush telling Gen Wesley Clark they weren’t just going into Iraq after 9/11. They were doing 7 countries in 5 years.

2 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

kam88irg_larry-the-cat-of-10-downing-str

Larry The Cat Takes Shelter Under Trump's Limo, Refuses To Move

Brave and powerful.

Looks to me as if the US has staged another Gulf of Tonkin type incident as a preamble for war with Iran. Hopefully the American public doesn't fall for it this time.

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Looks to me as if the US has staged another Gulf of Tonkin type incident as a preamble for war with Iran. Hopefully the American public doesn't fall for it this time.

The American public is too distracted by useless apps and reality tv to give a shit to find out what is really going on.

The American public is too distracted by useless apps and reality tv to give a shit to find out what is really going on.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

The American public has no say in this.

Cause and effect.

I get my news from downzy