Donald Trump

Desert Storm III: IRANIUM OIL

5 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

Holy shit. This airplane story is absurd!! I'm shocked. This is just plain stupid, dumb, disrespectful, irresponsible, I mean, they killed foreign civilians. What excuse would Canada have for not declaring war on Iran?

Imagine having friends and family traveling abroad and then they fucking die in a horrible way because ooopsie, wrong plane!!

The excuse: you and your drunk buddies could take on the whole canadian military.

War is not the way to go, anyway.

4 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Yes Trump ordered them to shoot down the plane right ?

Or is it because Canada is a bitch and the world knows it.

Take it easy Brasky

So uh.........we at war yet or what?

I feel KINDA safe now that I'm back in Japan....but "safe" is a relative concept.  I still don't know if the Fukushima radiation already killed me years ago and I don't know it yet.    Not to mention....one decent sized quake and it's goodbye to my Batman collection.   And me.

it's a shame the plane was full of innocent civilians just trying to visit their home country

i'd be a lot less sad had it been packed full of cnn and ny times (((journalists))) heading to iran to cover the situation but were that the case ww3 would most definitely be in full swing by now

Edited by Dr. Strangelove

19 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Nope, and Iran fucked up SOOOOOOO hard with that plane. Everyone hated America for stirring shit, now everyone hates Iran (more).

In this skirmish, the US killed an Iranian general and his convoy.

Iran has killed 95 Iranians, 63 Canadian/Iranian dual citizens, 4 Swedes, and a Brit. That doesn't include the 60 or so dead Iranians trampled during a funeral, or the 1,500 or so Iranians killed in protests.

Iran sure seems really good at killing Iranians.

Iranians hate that regime so much it's unreal. 

To be honest though, a lot of Iranians are still shocked at the turnout for Soleimani's funeral. 

Nothing like an external threat to rally support

That plane getting shot down is on Iran. I am so sick of people trying to blame President Trump for that. The Iranian government is either plane stupid or evil for shooting it down. General Salami is being served on pizza in hell and back here on earth we are one step closer to peazza. 

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

That plane getting shot down is on Iran. I am so sick of people trying to blame President Trump for that. The Iranian government is either plane stupid or evil for shooting it down. General Salami is being served on pizza in hell and back here on earth we are one step closer to peazza. 

No one's blaming Trump for the plane going down. They're blaming him for the retardedly aggressive escalation that lead to Iran freaking out so hard they shot down a commercial jet. But keep going to bat for and sucking the cock of a world leader who thinks you and your nation are completely disposable but is willing to start a war for globohomo bankers in Israel.

Executing a hit on General Salami is not the the same thing as going to war. It is what Bush should have done with Bin Laden, The Taliban, and Saddam. No need to send in the cavalry when you can pick these guys off from the sky.

Sounds like a punk Iranian soldier panicked and fired without thinking. 

This is what happens when people are on a war footing and start thinking they are about to be turned into hamburger. 

So stupid of them to let civilian flights operate that night while military were on high alert. 

4 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

And Ben Richards is the Butcher of Bakersfield. 

26 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Honestly, I don't think it was panic. I think it was one of that kind of soldier thinking about how much pussy he was gonna get after being in all the papers and on the news for shooting down an American aircraft. The same kind of cop in America who thinks he's on the SWAT team and is "the only thing separating society from chaos." The kind of security guard who thinks he's a cop.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Reading further into the replies there are some disturbing theories and facts

Edited by uruguns

13 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Honestly, I don't think it was panic. I think it was one of that kind of soldier thinking about how much pussy he was gonna get after being in all the papers and on the news for shooting down an American aircraft. The same kind of cop in America who thinks he's on the SWAT team and is "the only thing separating society from chaos." The kind of security guard who thinks he's a cop.

The narrative of "Iran was so worried about attack they accidentally mistook a Boeing 737 for a Stealth Bomber" has never made sense to me and after the two reports that came out today, makes even less sense. The first report was the US and Iran were talking to each other through Swiss emissaries and both came to an agreement to deescalate the situation. The second report is the flight that got shot down was talking with the Iranian government. The Iranian government never gave any kind of warning to the flight and the flight was following their directions on how to proceed out the airport. Someone wanted to shoot down the plane and I think you are on the mark. It was some Iranian that went rogue and went against the Iranian government and shot it down for the hell of it.

Smart move. She only bangs people old enough to still record the sex tapes on VHS. Nothing digital.