Donald Trump

Desert Storm III: IRANIUM OIL

This whole "retaliation" feels like bait to me.

No US casualties thank God.

Edited by bran

The US should take tonight on the chin and walk the fuck away. Iran can claim their victory tonight and its a win-win for now. 

Question is can Trump seize the opportunity or will he fuck it all up?

8 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

The US should take tonight on the chin and walk the fuck away. Iran can claim their victory tonight and its a win-win for now. 

Question is can Trump seize the opportunity or will he fuck it all up?

Lets hope that is what happens. If no US troops died this is an easy way out. US can say their attack was pathetic to its people and Iran can say it was successful to theirs

Easy out

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Can we all agree we want peace in the Middle East and for their people ?

I can only speak for myself, but I don't give a fuck about the the Middle East or its people.  I know that's cold as shit, but I'm being honest.  They're savages with sub-retard IQs that believe in a barbaric religion, and the entire world would be better off without them.

If I were Emperor of the world, I'd have every American soldier and citizen flown the fuck out of the entire region immediately, and let the motherfuckers kill each other til there aren't any left.

And if they DO try to actually attack the US domestically, I don't see why we can't unleash the full fury of the US military and turn the entire shithole into glass.

Call me "racist."  Call me "bigot."   I don't care.  Fuck those people.

Iran: sits down at trumps boardroom table

trump: your fired

reporters: trump your starting world war 3, how do you feel being responsible for what’s to come?

trumlp: all is well

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

No war boner. Just have had enough of these diaper heads they are terrorist scum. This shit should have been handle in 1979.

It was handled in 1979, when Iranians took their country back, from us.

Sounds like the US had advance warning of this attack and were able to move all of their troops out of harm's way. I wouldn't be surprised if President Trump and Iranian officials brokered a deal behind the scenes to allow Iran to save face by striking back at the US without killing anyone. Perhaps Iran's leaders feared that General Salami was going to use the military to seize power and secretly wanted him dead. 

Now an Ukrainian airplane carrying 180 passengers crashed in Tehran. 

I don't care to follow the current situation with Iran, but I will say that everything I hear in regards to that country is nothing but bad news. 

What a shithole.

4 hours ago, Facekicker said:

You overthrew their democratically elected government with a coup orchestrated with the UK in 1953 because Oil

Open a goddamn history book. Reason we are dealing with this shit right now directly stems from that event. 

Very much aware of that. Still no excuse for the hostages back then or their Savage behavior since.

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

It was handled in 1979, when Iranians took their country back, from us.

Wrong. They could have just been a normal country after that. But nope. Iran is dead set on wiping Israel and the United States off the map with cowardly proxy attacks and terrorist funding.

3 hours ago, hotdogman said:

Lets hope that is what happens. If no US troops died this is an easy way out. US can say their attack was pathetic to its people and Iran can say it was successful to theirs

Easy out

Number one your my buddy and I know that Iranian people are well educated and I wish no harm to innocent civilians.

However my opinion is the world and the Middle East will be a better place with The Mullahs and The top Iranian government and military officials wiped off the face off the earth.

sorry but those death to America chanters can be bombed to Allah.

7 minutes ago, GNS said:

Take out u.s troops and allies first

Good luck with that and watch the shit show if America doesn’t police the world like they have been doing since 1945.

Europe would have fallen to the Soviets. Taiwan and Japan to the chinks and Australia to the kangaroos 🦘 

What a weak responce.

13 shit missiles against a big empty base  LOL.The US fired like 50/60 tomahawlks against Assad  with the missiles flying over the russians.

Irans regime saves face and can say how great they are to their brainwahsed stuck in the 15 century citizens,but this responce shows weakness-Iran doesnt want to fight the US military directly and Trump won ,he exposed them.....all of these "Death to America" chants and nothing...America killed their war hero and Iran got scared to responce and bring Death to America.

Just saw that their Supreme leader saying that "America can hurt us but we can hurt them worse",very interesting what a change in their words ....they really got scared that the US will strike them.....and now they are saying that the US can hurt them but they will fight and bla bal bla and threating Israel and Dubal if the US bomb them 

Trump scared them

Might have to block Brasky until all of this ends. Probably the worst string of posts in GNFNR history.

Nobody is defending Iran's regime. A great deal of Iranians despise the Mulahs too. War is not the answer, though. It will kill too many and give people over there even more justification for hating the West

China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, and more commit even worse or comparable atrocities and nobody wants war with them either. It isnt worth the cost