Jump to content
Donald Trump

Desert Storm III: IRANIUM OIL

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

 

See Brasky? Do you really support nuking someone  like our very own ZoSo?

Why would I nuke Michigan and Zoso is a long time friend of mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

What is the rule against Nuclear weapons ya know the 2 that dropped on Japan 

To not use them. The Geneva Convention was written after they were dropped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Why would I nuke Michigan and Zoso is a long time friend of mine.

Why would you need to? Michigan already looks like it's been hit by one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

What is the rule against Nuclear weapons ya know the 2 that dropped on Japan 

:facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

Way to move the goalposts. The point is that you were unaware of the Geneva Conventions in the first place. Of course no one follows the Geneva Conventions and only people the US considers bad are ever held responsible according to them, but they exist. There are rules to war. You did not know that.

 

It's so clear that you've only read a few articles about this Iran situation. It's clear you don't have a grasp on either the present or the past of the region. You know you don't. But then you proceed to joyfully and confidently wave your flag in support of violence. You're a caricature of the ignorant American, which makes you a caricature of a caricature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Cultural Heritage sites are bombed you can expect the same in retaliation. 

 

Do Americans want to see Independence Hall, the Statue of Liberty, the Guggenheim Museum, the Lincoln Memorial blown up? 

 

Because that's what would happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Facekicker said:

If Cultural Heritage sites are bombed you can expect the same in retaliation. 

 

Do Americans want to see Independence Hall, the Statue of Liberty, the Guggenheim Museum, the Lincoln Memorial blown up? 

 

Because that's what would happen. 

No it wouldn’t Iran is a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, magisme said:

Way to move the goalposts. The point is that you were unaware of the Geneva Conventions in the first place. Of course no one follows the Geneva Conventions and only people the US considers bad are ever held responsible according to them, but they exist. There are rules to war. You did not know that.

 

It's so clear that you've only read a few articles about this Iran situation. It's clear you don't have a grasp on either the present or the past of the region. You know you don't. But then you proceed to joyfully and confidently wave your flag in support of violence. You're a caricature of the ignorant American, which makes you a caricature of a caricature.

Ah you know what happens when one assumes don’t ya ?

 

Anywho here is a picture to help ya.

 

20060718asymmetwarfare.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

To not use them. The Geneva Convention was written after they were dropped.

So post 1949 The United States , Russia and every country that is has basic utilities have not used Nerve Gas , Agent Orange , Anthrax ect...... ?

 

I mean it’s not like mass genocide has occurred in Eastern Europe and Africa in the 90’s. Nope must not have happened. All do to a agreement no one follows.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

 

Brazil is more powerful :lolzers:

 

http://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/most-powerful-militaries-in-the-world-ranked-2019-9

 

So is Italy :rofl-lol:

 

You educated men must clearly remember Iraq had the 5th largest Military in the world before the US invaded right ?

 

 It took 2 weeks until US tanks rolled through Baghdad.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read Brasky and he sees the war as an end in itself. 
"Our army is bigger, we'll kick their asses and kill everyone fuck yea" lol calm down bro this is not a World Cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The IRA killed 1100 UK servicemen and all they had were a few guns and some Semtex. 

 

The Iranian proxy militias worldwide are vastly better equipped and funded. 

 

Military size is irrelevant when it comes to asymetrical warfare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

The IRA killed 1100 UK servicemen and all they had were a few guns and some Semtex. 

 

The Iranian proxy militias worldwide are vastly better equipped and funded. 

 

Military size is irrelevant when it comes to asymetrical warfare. 

Did you ever consider that Ireland and England being literally connected  might have something to do with that ?

 

Being 6100 miles and a ocean apart might make that a little more difficult.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, uruguns said:

I read Brasky and he sees the war as an end in itself. 
"Our army is bigger, we'll kick their asses and kill everyone fuck yea" lol calm down bro this is not a World Cup.

We would lose if it was the World Cup except in ladies soccer. We have way more bull dykes !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do realise that there are American bases all over the Middle East? That America has the largest population of Iranians outside Iran. That Hezbollah already has sleeper cells all across the US? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Facekicker said:

You do realise that there are American bases all over the Middle East? That America has the largest population of Iranians outside Iran. That Hezbollah already has sleeper cells all across the US? 

 

 

Sure but our bases are heavily defended and I think most Iranian Americans are decent people.  Remember we have more guns per household than the rest of the world and our police are used to shooters by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember a brazilian general saying once that our army had enough ammo for like, two hours of total war. That became huge news lol.

 

Edit: it's one hour actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Let's send Brasky to Iran. 

I’m not particularly fond of the sand box too fucking hot dust everywhere and they never tell

you about the scorpions.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...