auad

Duff McKagan’s Last Setember

2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Care to elaborate? 

In what way?

It’s just weird Axl was saying Living the Dream before Dj played the Patience solo at that Vegas residency blu ray. Then Slash calls his album Living the Dream. 

Then at CE Tang asked that question about Tenderness. Axl talked about his zoo and love of animals I think. Is tenderness a thing doing the rounds? 

I think these are tenuous links or coincidence but still. Given that Axl said Not in this Lifetime before the tour was named, kind of the point but...Have we heard the title of the new album somewhere already? 

Remember Axl’s Stay of Execution letter to the Indo prez? That kind of reflects Axl forgiving Slash and Duff. Forgive the drug mules. 

Duff seems like he knows something. Keep The Mystique is a possible option or example. 

Man, I love Joey Diaz and listen/watch to his podcast faithfully but no fucking way am I watching that

1 hour ago, sixes said:

Man, I love Joey Diaz and listen/watch to his podcast faithfully but no fucking way am I watching that

Why? What’s going on?

Actually it’s not so political as Burr’s talk. It’s more like his book stories. 

Edited by wasted

Maybe Duff will start a podcast. Reckon he could make at least 80k a month. Writing newspaper columns is old hat. Stamps dot com baby!

Edited by wasted

On 5/18/2019 at 5:14 PM, deelowbrown said:

turn around bitch I got a use for you

"Your account has been suspended from mygnrforum for offensive, bigoted and sexist posting.  You must donate to the forum to re-enable your posting privileges.

Mod note:  Seriously man, you're better than that.  You left me no choice.  There was no need for that.  We have a lot of women on the forum with children.  Try to think about their point of view the next time you want to post something so egregiously against the terms of service.  Please donate at least 20 dollars and we'll unlock your account and send you a t-shirt."  

I’m confused because Duff was saying he reads history and Trump is dangerous. But in this last chat he says he knows history so just ignore it. I was thinking of reading more history but maybe not. What’s the point? Nobody else seems fussed. Going to a mma fight seems vital though. I’m writing a alt history version of current day events, why read old bunk when I can rite my own. A fake story for a fake era. 

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’m confused because Duff was saying he reads history and Trump is dangerous. But in this last chat he says he knows history so just ignore it. I was thinking of reading more history but maybe not. What’s the point? Nobody else seems fussed. Going to a mma fight seems vital though. I’m writing a alt history version of current day events, why read old bunk when I can rite my own. A fake story for a fake era. 

You're right to be confused because Duff is confused. Basically, he can't figure out how to choose between two elementary tropes, 1) History repeats itself. 2) There's nothing new under the sun. The first serves as a warning while the second suggests acceptance, even if it's kind of an impotent acceptance. Potentially, it's an interesting debate, but it's all lost on Duff. He just wants people to know he reads books. He's not serious about it. He probably couldn't be if he tried.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

You're right to be confused because Duff is confused. Basically, he can't figure out how to choose between two elementary tropes, 1) History repeats itself. 2) There's nothing new under the sun. The first serves as a warning while the second suggests acceptance, even if it's kind of an impotent acceptance. Potentially, it's an interesting debate, but it's all lost on Duff. He just wants people to know he reads books. He's not serious about it. He probably couldn't be if he tried.

I suppose it’s like basic Xer apathy. Once you’ve made it checking out is the best option. This is how power works I guess. Joey is having a fun time, Owen Benjamin is losing it in the woods. Duff is living the dream, Kurt blew his head off. The game is to be sold not to be told. 

Does Duff shove tampons up his ass every 28 days for week or does he pretend to have hot flashes ? You know because he’s really old.

Axl was really ahead of the curve with CD, now Duff and Slash are gagging to make a goepolitical woke punk classic.