Sign in to follow this  
GNS

Does anyone else think Axl should team up with a rapper and do a 'old town road' type song?

Where does Axl go next?

I think the next logical progression from looney tunes is to collaborate with a rapper.

Evader did this remix a few years back and I think its better than any shit brain could do, or current gnr for that mattter.

28 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

What stage of life does Axl have to be in before he does a danceable swamp rock number?

When he decides on what comic book to read first

who would've thought Billy Ray would end up being a more relevant pop star than Miley in 2019?

Old Town Road is fucking huge

i got the horses in the bacc

Edited by Alex Trebek

If GNR covered Straight Outta Compton and NWA did Jungle they could release 10,000 7” Double A side copies for Record Store Day. 

23 hours ago, wasted said:

If GNR covered Straight Outta Compton and NWA did Jungle they could release 10,000 7” Double A side copies for Record Store Day. 

If these old farts still had it, it could actually work but that ship has sailed long ago.

24 minutes ago, default_ said:

If these old farts still had it, it could actually work but that ship has sailed long ago.

Record Day is for Has-beens though. It’s almost like donation to charity or making a cake for the town fair. 

so it looks like the cunts are still surveiling the guns nr oses forums. The second video I posted in the first post of this thread was a guns n roses remix.  It's now been taken down as you can see.