Sign in to follow this  
dave-gnfnr2k

Duff interview

On 5/15/2019 at 9:33 AM, auad said:

just to remind you @dave-gnfnr2k, this interview had already been posted by me before, in the thread:

check out the threads, to not create another unnecessary thread.

Not my problem. its stupid to put an interview in a thread that has nothing to do with the interview.

No one should have to read every single thread to see if a seperate topic was posted inside another topic

you are just pissy because this thread got way more replies than yours, which goes to my point why you shouldn't put an interview inside a random other thread. 

Edited by dave-gnfnr2k

6 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

you are just pissy

I´m not pissy!

By the way, I took the risk when I posted it to you.
moving on.

23 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

Ok, one more stab at it.  I think you could argue that Move to the city is 2nd person narration, of course that was written by Del and Chirs and Izzy?

I don’t really get 2nd person. I think I do then I don’t. I think it’s when you address the audience.

Not sure about the accusational thing like Sorry. I think if the You is being directed by the first person, like in Move, it’s still first? 

20 hours ago, wasted said:

The narrator is never the author.

I think this is where the confision is because there are definitions flying around like 

The first-person point of view is used primarily for autobiographical writing, such as a personal essay or a memoir. 

and in songs that’s what the songwriter wants. Especially narcissistic rock stars who sing about their dicks. In a way rock lyrics are mostly personal essays or diary entries, confessions. 

Edited by wasted