Sign in to follow this  
kevin

The Walking Dead

I hope they kill off all the black characters. Not because they're black. Because they suck.

Except Morgan <3

Edited by Broskirose

morgan,tyreese,sasha are awesome.

the only thing i dont get is

why is bob stookey now black?

Read all 149 issues of the comic book and am re-watching the entire series start to finish on NEtflix.

I am halfway thru Season 3.

TWD is the best comic book since the 1980s! So, so good.

I'll be buying issue #150 when it hits the comic shops in 2 weeks!

walking-dead-150-cover.jpgTWD150_TonyMooreCover.jpgTWD150_JasonLatourCover.jpgTWD150_RyanOttleyCover.jpg

john winchester did a hell of a job playing negan, he might be the reason why i watch next season(i watched about 8 episodes this season) of course the stupid cliffhanger.

Fck .... now I have to wait 6 months for the next episode? 

This is what really suck in this serie ... 

Negan is awesome pappa winchester / the comedian jeffery dean morgan is a perfect negan. Twd was so much better this past season than in last few years only complaint I dont like the actor they casted for dwight.

Never saw the show but going to start with Season 1, Episode 1 tonight. I don't know why but I always read these threads even though I had no idea what anyone was talking about.

I like Seasons 1 and Seasons 2.

That moment Sophia walks out of the barn was just heartbreaking.

Also the execution moral dilemma going from the kid to Dale I thought was pretty good writing

I just started Season 3 and am not feeling it. Is this when it became The Walking Shit? Some of the characters and plotlines are now preposterously exaggerated. I would be liking it more if it was less silly and took itself seriously.

I like Seasons 1 and Seasons 2. That moment the last person walks out of the barn was just heartbreaking.

I just started Season 3 and am not feeling it. Is this when it became The Walking Shit? Some of the characters and plotlines are now preposterously exaggerated. I would be liking it more if it was less silly and took itself seriously.

Season 2 and 3 are not the best tbh

See if you can stick with it -- Season 4 is classic.

Also:

I think I liked the show so much that I overlooked the flaws. I'm kind of glad I'm stupid that way, I really enjoyed even Season 2.

I would have liked to see Shane continue to cause trouble. I don't think it was his time.

Season 3 when the tall dude with the vest shoots at the army and wipes them out. The show doesn't need a Bond villain subplot. 

Maybe Season 3 will make more sense as it goes along.

A general rule or thumb for the later seasons - if Rick isn't in the episode's cast it's filler shit

Season 1, 4, and 5 (and 6) are the best IMO.

1 is obviously the best. The good half of S4 was great but like 5 it was plagued by filler episodes. 2 and 3 are completely unredeemable, shit seasons.

The S6 finale left a very bad taste in my mouth. The cliffhangers at the ends of the last two episodes felt very cheap, like I was watching a buzzfeed click bait article

hasn't every single episode (and season) so far ended with a cliffhanger? It's consistent.

]Cardi- Personally, I love the backstory episodes, and the stuff where the group is all split up.

Give me a single episode where we learn a backstory, or have a side story with an under-appreciated character.

You get a whole story, beginning, middle, and end, in one hour.

Those hardly seem like filler to me.

A general rule or thumb for the later seasons - if Rick isn't in the episode's cast it's filler shit

Well

The Morgan flashback episode was amazing.

It showed him come back from the brink.

LOVED it.

I always thought they should have made another Dawn of the Dead remake. Stretching it out in a series is fun I can see it's hard to come up with something interesting past the first season.

Still wondering what's going to happen with the southern Morrissey-Neeson character.