Sign in to follow this  
kevin

The Walking Dead

Very powerful and sad mid-season episode.

Love this series.

And for those complaining that there is too much melodrama going on ( which I understand ), I think it's actually balanced in a way that is faithful to the comic books, which also were more about the relationships between the survivors than about zombie killing.

Breaking Bad>every show currently on AMC

I just had to get that across to everyone.

MOD EDIT: Breaking Bad spoilers

Interesting Fact: The make up department people who work on Walking Dead did the make up for Gus's character when his face gets blown off by the pipe bomb in Tio's wheelchair.

Nah, I watched the first couple of seasons and lost interest. I only like Bryan Cranston when he's happy and silly <3

Boardwalk Empire is probably my favorite 1hr Drama at this point. Things are really building up for a fantastic finish this year. ^_^

On Topic:

I haven't checked out The Walking Dead but I've meaning to. As soon as I have the time, I'll be sure to. Thanks for the rec, Kev.

Finally.

Though

I guess the infection is either airborne or waterborne and you just need to die to become a zombie? Either way, fuck Shane.

Also, Rick and Daryl are the only ones I don't hate on the show anymore. Everyone else is either a pussy, a bitch, or just worthless.

Glenn is a fucking bitch. How can you like him? Hershel is cool, though. I mean, he gave Glenn his blessing to sleep with Maggie and Glenn is being a little fucking cunt and totally ignoring her? WHY?! I fucking hate him. I wish he would get killed.

Be respectful after Hershel said he can sleep with his daughter - OK

No, Glenn sucks.

Rick and Daryl are cool. Carl kind of redeemed himself a bit in the last episode at the end. Everyone else is a bitch though.

Glenn is a traditional asian boy who respects parents, and Hershel never said he could sleep with her. He just gave him his watch thing and was okay with them being together, not shacking up nightly

i have not read any of this thread**

i am on spring break and i've been saving this shit for months. i watched the first season today, working on season 2 tonight.

fuck yes, bring on world war Z. ill be beating zombies off two at a time.

wait what?

Glenn is a traditional asian boy who respects parents, and Hershel never said he could sleep with her. He just gave him his watch thing and was okay with them being together, not shacking up nightly

Same thing, honestly.

Glenn is a bitch. He bitches out every time there is a zombie until shit actually hits the fan. What evs :shrugs:

Yeah right man, Glenn doesn't give a fuck and always is the one to go out into the danger zone! He goes into wells and fights zombies like a MAN

alright glen is legit, go fuck yourself black sabbath.

glad shane died. he deserved it.

as for the conflicting morals, i would say i agreed with rick 75% and shane 25%. shane had a point, but he just took it too far. just like hitler! (:CoolFace: )

but really, the otis thing, watching that i was thinking there is no way they will survive this. no way. then shane shoots tubby in the leg (keeping him alive, smart) and makes his getaway while they literally rip otis to shreds. wanting to kill the hostage was overkill, shooting otis was just a practical decision. shane and otis made the dash to the farm when carl was shot, shane knew otis didnt have the cardio to survive that situation (zombieland rule 1; cardio).

hope sophia's mom soon dies, she is more or less useless. anyone else notice the black guy has been essentially non existent of late? im cool with that. his meltdown to date on the highway (after his cut) turned me off. speaking of, i miss dale.

i really like how characters seem to come and go. from the black guy / little boy in the opening episodes, merle (soon to come back with a vengeance), the bar shootout, ect, it keeps things interesting. its like the littlest hobo except with zombies.

Edited by Giant Robot

surprised at the ammount of Glenn appreciation. wow. fuck you guys. he's a bitch. until he brings his shit to maggie's room like a real man and doesn't bitch out all of the time, he'll stay a bitch.

i guess I would be the Rick of the forum :shrugs2:

i like daryl. he is a more reasonable version of merle.

merle has no hope, there is hope for daryl. he is fighting it but he will come around.

Bought season one on bluray today and watched it, wow BS if you think glen is a bitch you should really rewatch the first season, he is a badass!

Bought season one on bluray today and watched it, wow BS if you think glen is a bitch you should really rewatch the first season, he is a badass!

Yeah, he WAS. Not anymore. Though he wasn't as much of a bitch in the season finale.

And LOL at the

ninja dude. wtf

Also

typical girl/lori reaction the Rick explaining the whole Shane situation. whatever.

also, glad to finally see everyone just shut the fuck up.