auad

Duff: “I'm not gonna say anything. We'll keep the mystique”

1531749949_668577036654783.jpg

During an appearance on yesterday's (Monday, May 6) edition of "Trunk Nation LA Invasion: Live From The Rainbow Bar & Grill" on SiriusXM, GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan was asked if the band has any other plans beyond playing the already announced three festival shows — Louder Than Life, Austin City Limits and Exit 111 — this fall. He responded (hear audio below): "There's nothing else I can tell you… Things are super, super, super positive in that camp. We are having the best times of our lives right now, I think. Things are going well. So you'll hear more from us."

Duff was also pressed about the reports that GUNS N' ROSES was recording new material last month at singer Axl Rose's studio in Malibu, California. Asked if the band had fresh music already in the works or if a new GN'R release is still just in the talking stages, Duff said: "In classic GN'Rvernacular, I'm not gonna say anything. We'll keep the mystique."

Complete shit here:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/is-guns-n-roses-working-on-new-music-well-keep-the-mystique-says-duff-mckagan/

32 minutes ago, wasted said:

First rule of mystique is you don’t talk about mystique?

Welcome to Guns N' Shit

4 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

summarized version

Add the subtitle:

Things are super, super, super positive in that camp.

1425666148.jpg

9 hours ago, auad said:

1531749949_668577036654783.jpg

During an appearance on yesterday's (Monday, May 6) edition of "Trunk Nation LA Invasion: Live From The Rainbow Bar & Grill" on SiriusXM, GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan was asked if the band has any other plans beyond playing the already announced three festival shows — Louder Than Life, Austin City Limits and Exit 111 — this fall. He responded (hear audio below): "There's nothing else I can tell you… Things are super, super, super positive in that camp. We are having the best times of our lives right now, I think. Things are going well. So you'll hear more from us."

Duff was also pressed about the reports that GUNS N' ROSES was recording new material last month at singer Axl Rose's studio in Malibu, California. Asked if the band had fresh music already in the works or if a new GN'R release is still just in the talking stages, Duff said: "In classic GN'Rvernacular, I'm not gonna say anything. We'll keep the mystique."

Complete shit here:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/is-guns-n-roses-working-on-new-music-well-keep-the-mystique-says-duff-mckagan/

didnt your dumb ass tell me that I should post a comment not just the article in a thread?

10 hours ago, auad said:

"There's nothing else I can tell you… Things are super, super, super positive in that camp. We are having the best times of our lives right now, I think. Things are going well. So you'll hear more from us."

Cuck to English Translation: What are you doing?! Don't ask me that question! I might say something that will upset Axl. Not that he gets upset or anything. No. Don't mention that I said that. Write that he's in the best mood ever and that he almost never yells at us anymore. We love our dear leader. I can't wait to see what he has planned for us next!

You can’t keep the mystique about not recording in Axl’s Malibu studio though can you? Maybe you can, I don’t know. 

2 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

How punk!

Super, duper punk. The punkiest of them all. A true punk.

3 hours ago, magisme said:

Cuck to English Translation: What are you doing?! Don't ask me that question! I might say something that will upset Axl. Not that he gets upset or anything. No. Don't mention that I said that. Write that he's in the best mood ever and that he almost never yells at us anymore. We love our dear leader. I can't wait to see what he has planned for us next!

We have food on our plates because of our dear leader. Hallowed Be Thy Name !!!!

10 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Super, duper punk. The punkiest of them all. A true punk.

:lolzers: