Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Prince Still More Prolific Than Axl Rose

18 hours ago, wasted said:

GNR should do the soundtrack for the next Terminator movie. 

For years..."GNR should do this, that..."

and do nothing...

4 hours ago, auad said:

For years..."GNR should do this, that..."

and do nothing...

I find that hard to believe. 

You have to wonder what was really going in with Prince's death, dude used Fentanyl as a recreation drug almost. Same with MJ with Propofol...wtf is it with these guys and the high strength painkillers/anesthetic? 

Prince fucking ruled.

I remember thinking "WTF?" when he was announced as the artist for the Batman movie in 1989.   I just thought he was a faggy little short guy that made shitty music.  But I got the album on vinyl (not cause it was retro...we still bought records in 1989) just cause it was Batman, and it was so deliciously filthy I just loved it.

I was in sixth grade...I had no idea what he was talking about, but years later listening again, every single line of every song was about raunchy fucking.

My all time favorite is the song "When 2 R In Love" which was on the lovesexy album

jean-baptiste-mondino-prince-lovesexy-al

but also a b-side on one of the Batman singles.  It features the lyrics "The thought of his tongue in the V of her love..."

I'm fucking 12 years old walking around singing that shit!!

He was dope man...the double CD "The Hits/The B-sides" came out when I was in high school and it was the shit.   Also the song "Sexy Motherfucker."

And dude could shred too.  And we know from Chappelle, that cat could BALL too!  That was a true story.

My favorite Prince recording just might be the first time they played Purple Rain live, in this small club in Minneapolis in 1983.  It was like 14 minutes long and one of the guitar players for the Revolution was a 19 year old lesbian.  I find that arousing.   Killer recording...it's so good I prefer it over the studio release, although I believe some of the live version was incorporated in to it.

And of course we can mention his Super Bowl halftime show in the actual downpour, but that's so famous it's a cliche to bring it up.

And the movie "Purple Rain" is good too....Appolonia's big ass titties gave me such a wicked hard on when I was a little kid.

RIP Purple One.

22 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Well Axl is still alive and the other well he is dead and gone. It's a matter of opinion.

Not knocking Prince but here you all are talking about Axl on a GNR forum not a Prince forum...

What's your fucking point?

Read the post.   Even in death, Prince is more prolific than Axl will ever be. 

If Axl actually released shit for the rest of his shit fat life, he's still never gonna get to a fraction of the shit Prince wrote and recorded.  That's not a matter of opinion, that's a fact.   One man lived and breathed music and had a desire to create every single day....the other man lives and breathes cheeseburgers.

On 4/30/2019 at 9:41 PM, sixes said:

Masterpiece albums, plural:

His first 11 studio albums 

Diamonds and Pearls

The Love Symbol album

Emancipation

Sign o’ the times is fucking brilliant too.

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

What's your fucking point?

Read the post.   Even in death, Prince is more prolific than Axl will ever be. 

If Axl actually released shit for the rest of his shit fat life, he's still never gonna get to a fraction of the shit Prince wrote and recorded.  That's not a matter of opinion, that's a fact.   One man lived and breathed music and had a desire to create every single day....the other man lives and breathes cheeseburgers.

Sounds to me like you have a man crush. Maybe you should join the www.wesuckedofforince.com forum? Prince had some good songs but it's all a matter of musical taste.

You can argue he is better all you want it's just an opinion hell there are people out there who think Ted Nugent is better than Prince and they would be wrong also...

😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Prince fucking ruled.

I remember thinking "WTF?" when he was announced as the artist for the Batman movie in 1989.   I just thought he was a faggy little short guy that made shitty music.  But I got the album on vinyl (not cause it was retro...we still bought records in 1989) just cause it was Batman, and it was so deliciously filthy I just loved it.

I was in sixth grade...I had no idea what he was talking about, but years later listening again, every single line of every song was about raunchy fucking.

My all time favorite is the song "When 2 R In Love" which was on the lovesexy album

jean-baptiste-mondino-prince-lovesexy-al

but also a b-side on one of the Batman singles.  It features the lyrics "The thought of his tongue in the V of her love..."

I'm fucking 12 years old walking around singing that shit!!

He was dope man...the double CD "The Hits/The B-sides" came out when I was in high school and it was the shit.   Also the song "Sexy Motherfucker."

And dude could shred too.  And we know from Chappelle, that cat could BALL too!  That was a true story.

My favorite Prince recording just might be the first time they played Purple Rain live, in this small club in Minneapolis in 1983.  It was like 14 minutes long and one of the guitar players for the Revolution was a 19 year old lesbian.  I find that arousing.   Killer recording...it's so good I prefer it over the studio release, although I believe some of the live version was incorporated in to it.

And of course we can mention his Super Bowl halftime show in the actual downpour, but that's so famous it's a cliche to bring it up.

And the movie "Purple Rain" is good too....Appolonia's big ass titties gave me such a wicked hard on when I was a little kid.

RIP Purple One.

it's funny cause half of your posts are about accusing people of being a faggot, yet you adore a singer who was probably a homosexual man.

4 minutes ago, uruguns said:

it's funny cause half of your posts are about accusing people of being a faggot, yet you adore a singer who clearly was a homosexual man.

Prince crunched more grade-A trim than all of us forum members combined. 

51 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Prince crunched more grade-A trim than all of us forum members combined. 

Yeah, but I stuck it in Prince's ass one time, so I still win.

Joke's on him. I only let him be bottom. :lol:

36 minutes ago, magisme said:

Yeah, but I stuck it in Prince's ass one time, so I still win.

Joke's on him. I only let him be bottom. :lol:

Prince has also probably sucked more dick than anybody on our forum not named Ragnar. 

My friend had bollock cancer and tragically lost  one of his bollocks in the 90’s, well that lost bollock, even to this day, is more prolific than W.Axl.Rose. There was never a funeral for the bollock, I’ll ask him if he wants some kind of remembrance service.

12 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Prince has also probably sucked more dick than anybody on our forum not named Ragnar. 

I fuck more pussy in a week than you ever will in your entire existence Herbert, you geriatric cock pirate (assuming you're straight. Which I highly doubt).

Why is it that you always dream of sucking dicks ? are you a closet homo ? I guess I should n't be asking because your posts are clear indication that you like to gobble down different assortment of dicks.

Now, fuck off and lick my semen off your wife's pussy, Herb.

3 hours ago, Ragnar said:

I fuck more pussy in a week than you ever will in your entire existence Herbert, you geriatric cock pirate (assuming you're straight. Which I highly doubt).

Why is it that you always dream of sucking dicks ? are you a closet homo ? I guess I should n't be asking because your posts are clear indication that you like to gobble down different assortment of dicks.

Now, fuck off and lick my semen off your wife's pussy, Herb.

Triggerina 

16 minutes ago, Retardo Montalbán said:

Ragnar can't be older than twelve, right? What a brutally stunted intellect.

Are you as retarded as Steven Adler or more ?

My bet Ragnar is 14, still not sure if male or female. He is in love with Axl Rose, which makes me believe he is a girl. But the angry moody sexual bragging content may indicate he is just a teenage boy who desperately needs to lose his virginity

Don't project your issues on me you cum guzzling faggot :lol: Man, these online "psychologists" crack me up. Fuck off now and jerk off to Finck's photo, tardinha :lol: