Sign in to follow this  
auad

Breakin Fuckin News II - Salsh recording parts of materials at Axl's house

3 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

I’d just like to clear up that despite the title of this thread and the fact that I do often dabble in music, I am not recording anything with guns n roses at Axl rose’s house at this present time.

Technically you are in a parallel reality. We just have to transurf on to our Wave of Fortune to live our best lives. Obviously it’s hard to keep on the path to personal success and have to keep GNR on track. To keep these two realities synchronized is like playing GTA and The Sims at the same time. 

On 4/27/2019 at 10:06 PM, Ragnar said:

Sure, he has "fooled" me :lol:

What the fuck does being "Punk" mean anyway ? I think it's cliche.

I chuckle every time someone says X or Y musician is a badass because he's "Punk" man.

Punk sort of used to mean worthless or weak, a worthless person. Punks were also the name give to guys who got raped in prison. There’s a crossover where people started identifying as punk or worthless to be cool. Strangely they became smartasses that pretended to be worthless as a statement. It takes a lot of effort to look and act like shit. The music seemed to be aggressive or angry about being victimized. But there is that thing about the freedom to be shit, we are all individuals who suck more or less, in a way being punk is just being yourself. There’s a fine line between punk and fake news. 

Edited by wasted