Sign in to follow this  
auad

Breakin Fuckin News II - Salsh recording parts of materials at Axl's house

Do not take it too seriously guys, but LOOKS LIKE, there will be some recordings going on in the next few days ... follow the story:

slashaxlrosedodger2016katarina_638.jpg

Slash will reportedly record guitar parts for some brand new GUNS N' ROSES material this weekend at singer Axl Rose's studio in Malibu, California.

The news of the recording session was broken in a social media post by Kruse Kontrol Amplification, which performs amplifier modifications for customers from the entire U.S. and Canada.

In the since-deleted Instagram post, someone representing Kruse Kontrol wrote (see below): "SLASH's 1987 Silver Jubilee in the house! Dropped off by GnR producer Caram Costanzo himself the amp needs to be serviced and tuned up to sound stellar for this Saturday's recording of new material at Axl Rose's studio in Malibu. I'm one of the very few fortunate few ever getting to work on and play this cool amp!"

Costanzo previously worked on "Rock The Rock", the first new song from Rose in 10 years, which was featured in the TV show "New Looney Tunes". He was also a co-producer on GUNS N' ROSES' last studio album, "Chinese Democracy", which featured only Axl from the band's classic lineup.

1556274134_883742801401143.jpg

Full shit here:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/is-slash-recording-new-guns-n-roses-music-this-weekend/

Edited by auad

4 hours ago, sixes said:

Shadow of Your Love remix confirmed

You know who we are

We know who you are

We know our game

Rocker

Roller

Rocker 

Rock n Roll

Oh yeah

Edited by Doctor Dom

I have it on good authority that it’s a punk album.  Duff on vocals and Axl playing bass, in a very punk way.  The title?  The Legend of the Red Punk.

Edited by Salsh Borski

30 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

I feel at this point we need a few more different versions of You're Crazy.... Not enough in existence.

Fans have been clamouring for a punk version since Timmy Stuson (of highly influential punkers The Replacements) became a Gunner.

Tommy's thumb is more "Punk" (whatever the fuck it's supposed to mean) than Duff's entire existence :lol:

I guess Slash playing CD songs needs to be put out as an official release. There’s a few new covers and some nice jams. Axl and Slash back on stage together needs a release. 

42 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Tommy's thumb is more "Punk" (whatever the fuck it's supposed to mean) than Duff's entire existence :lol:

So were his Armani designer suits.

46 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Yeah sure. It's amazing how this guy fools so many people. Not surprised Ragnar is one of them. 

39 minutes ago, maynard said:

Yeah sure. It's amazing how this guy fools so many people. Not surprised Ragnar is one of them. 

Sure, he has "fooled" me :lol:

40 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

So were his Armani designer suits.

What the fuck does being "Punk" mean anyway ? I think it's cliche.

I chuckle every time someone says X or Y musician is a badass because he's "Punk" man.

3 hours ago, Ragnar said:

What the fuck does being "Punk" mean anyway ?

:lol:

Completely backing off on what he previously said. Hilarious.

10 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Studio vocals Axl should sound good on the NITL release.

Should be the definitive GNR album.

You wanted the best?

I’d just like to clear up that despite the title of this thread and the fact that I do often dabble in music, I am not recording anything with guns n roses at Axl rose’s house at this present time.