Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

What should they name the next album?

27 minutes ago, wasted said:

calling it Chinese Democracy II and having Slash and Duff on it is too good to miss. It would justify and vindicate Axl on so many levels. If they announced CD III and IV on release it would be legendary. CD then would become a chapter in this 4-cd GNR album project. 

Hey...nice idea, I like it.

After this...

The Legend of The Red Panda could be the last Axl record...piano and vocals only.

Edited by auad

2 hours ago, auad said:

Hey...nice idea, I like it.

After this...

The Legend of The Red Panda could be the last Axl record...piano and vocals only.

That could be the solo record.

It doesn’t seem like Axl wants to do that kind of thing though. 

Cowboy Country

In Cowboy Country, the Old Rock meets the Gold Rock. During the 1980s, some of the pioneers of hair metal lured to California for the gold rush settled in Cowboy Country and established mansions and merch stands. Later, after the gold rush ended in California, prospectors explored northern Nevada and discovered CD II in the majestic mountains of Cowboy Country.

Too Shit to Quit

On 4/23/2019 at 10:26 PM, arnold layne said:

Ex-Wives and Diabetes 

this evokes an inescapable mental image of fat and alcohol and i can imagine axl singing the title in a sleazy crash diet tone

i approve

The new GNR album titled...........will be out..........

By the process of elimination, they have a title with a “for”, they have the 3 word title, they have the two word oxymoron title. They haven’t got the “of” title. 

Persistence of Insanity

Stay of Execution

Automation of Neon

On 5/7/2019 at 9:12 AM, GnRLiars said:

Tommy Burgers

I think this is kind of the way to go. The jokey Some Girls thing, AC/DC fun. They can’t do street rock anymore, they seem a bit old for stadium pomp rock, and the geo political seriousness seems done. But a fun psychedelic hard rock album about chili burgers seems like something. Rock the Rock I guess. Gimme Some Reggae. 

Edited by wasted