Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bill Brasky

Is Axl a lost cause ?

Recommended Posts

Well the question is in the headline.

 

Is Axl now just a washed up rock singer , who will just continually tour on nostalgia ?

 

Did the epic failure of NUGNR cause this ?

 

Was it the mostly disappointing and hated by many Chinese Democracy utter failing fault.

 

Has Father Time taken it’s toll on him. The weak voice and body of 50 year old farmer’s wife are sure sad to see.

 

Was 1993 the death of GNR ?

 

What truly is left except the merchandising of the brand and fucking the fans ?

 

Please share your thoughts.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2011 called. They want their thread back. I can drop it off for you on my way to take this joke back.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

2011 called. They want there thread back. I can drop it off for you on my way to take this joke back.

Axl didn’t have Slash and Duff back in the band.

 

So that old the label won’t promote a album or tour stigma 

Axl had is gone.

 

So yeah 2011 is gone but the Mickey Mouse Ginger is still not doing shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew it was all over when I heard the first clips of WTTJ from HOB01.

 

Voice gone, musicians gone, that's the end of it.

 

I've tuned into the freak-show ever since, for shits and giggles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude fronts two amongst biggest Rock bands.

 

Has raked in millions. Has just completed the fourth most profitable tour.

 

Sure, he's a "lost cause".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Axl didn’t have Slash and Duff back in the band.

 

So that old the label won’t promote a album or tour stigma 

Axl had is gone.

 

So yeah 2011 is gone but the Mickey Mouse Ginger is still not doing shit.

All right then. Go back to the lol reunion announcement and find which one of us thought anything would be different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always against all odds like Pac said. You know music is in the shitter when I’m quoting Pitbull lyrics to will CD II into reality. It’s my simulation and I won’t die until

a new GNR album comes out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Dude fronts two amongst biggest Rock bands.

 

Has raked in millions. Has just completed the fourth most profitable tour.

 

Sure, he's a "lost cause".

:lol:

 

TEAM AXL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ragnarina, I know you gypsies only care about gold and wealth and stealing from us, the civilized. But money is not everything. And Axl is not the frontman of two bands. His stint with ACDC is over (It's been over for 3 years, let it go).

 

Yes, Axl makes a lot of money. But so does Bon Jovi, U2, any pop act in the world. Will you defend them too? Will you apply reality to them? Or will you only protect the God of the Gypsies Alex Rosé?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, maynard said:

Ragnarina, I know you gypsies only care about gold and wealth and stealing from us, the civilized. But money is not everything. And Axl is not the frontman of two bands. His stint with ACDC is over (It's been over for 3 years, let it go).

 

Yes, Axl makes a lot of money. But so does Bon Jovi, U2, any pop act in the world. Will you defend them too? Will you apply reality to them? Or will you only protect the God of the Gypsies Alex Rosé?

 

Lol, this dipshit is off his meds again :lol:

 

I have no idea what the fuck you're rambling on. Nor do I give enough fucks to find out :lol:

 

Eat a dick you myopic dimwit, I'm not defending or protecting anyone, dipstick.

 

Geez, so much cock gobbling has taken its toll on you :lol:

 

Brazilian monkey thinks he's civilised. Comedy gold right there :lol:

 

It'a actually quite funny watch you obsess over me like a bitter ex girlfriend, Unfortunately for you I'm into ladies :lol:

 

Little trivia for you, I fucked your mother yesterday. I know I should n't have but in my defence I was drunk.

 

I have to ask you a small favour, tell her to shave down there next time. I felt like I entered a thick forest :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Lol, this dipshit is off his meds again 

The only medication I take is gypsy tears.

 

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I have no idea what the fuck you're rambling on.

Of course you do. I presented you with logic and you chose to avoid it because you are simply incapable of answering to it without sounding like a primitive dirty caveman.

 

5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Eat a dick you myopic dimwit

As you always say: "Change the vinyl" 

 

5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I'm not defending or protecting anyone

Oh yes, yes you are.

 

5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Geez, so much cock gobbling has taken its toll on you

Change the vinyl

 

5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Brazilian monkey thinks he's civilised.

Change the vinyl

 

6 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

It'a actually quite funny watch you obsess over me like a bitter ex girlfriend

Yes, it's very funny actually. You get triggered so easily it's always funny.

 

7 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Unfortunately for you I'm into ladies

Ladies and Axl Rose

 

7 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Little trivia for you, I fucked your mother yesterday. I know I should n't have but in my defence I was drunk.

How old are you?

 

7 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I have to ask you a small favour, tell her to shave down next time. I felt like I entered a thick forest

I think entering the forest is the furthest you can go with your little Axl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Nah, you're into waxy and Shitnor. Stop denying.

What is waxy and Shitnor? What do they mean in your tribe language?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I was only a small child when the thought first came to me that I`m a son of a gun and the gun of a son that brought back devil in me"  W. Axl Rose

 

"W. Axl Rose" :lol:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...