Facekicker

Star Wars - The Rise of Shit

I don't understand this mentality, and I'm seeing it over and over, not just here.

"Weelllllll......I didn't like the other Disney movies, and I know it's gonna suck, but I'm gonna go anyway."

WHY?   Just fucking stay home.  Download the shitshow for free and laugh at how fucking awful it is.  Don't keep giving these cunts your money.

Saw TFA and Rogue in the theater. Downloaded and watched some of Last Jedi. Not gonna spend a minute of my life on this one.

TFA was the last time I'll ever spend money on Disney SW.

I admit I was enjoying the first 15 minutes or so then I kept checking my phone, bored as fuck.  By the time Han Solo was brutally murdered I was ready to walk out, but I stuck around to see Luke.

Hated that shit.......I hate TLJ more than probably any other movie I've ever seen, and I sure as fuck didn't pay to see it....downloaded it and skimmed it, which is what I'll do for this next shit show in the series.

Ruh-roh....

http://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/star-wars-rise-skywalker-finn-010016232.html

Even “The Rise of Skywalker” director J.J. Abrams — famously circumspect about revealing anything about his films in advance — cast some doubt on FinnPoe coming to life in his film.

“That relationship to me is a far deeper one than a romantic one,” Abrams told Variety. “It is a deep bond that these two have, not just because of the trial by fire in which they met, but also because of their willingness to be as intimate as they are, as afraid as they, as unsure as they are, and still be bold, and still be daring and brave.”

While this would appear to foreclose the possibility of an obvious Finn and Poe romance, Abrams still left the door open to a different form of LGBTQ representation in his film. The filmmaker noted that he’s always strived to find a cast for “Star Wars” that “looked more the way the world looks than not.”

“And in the case of the LGBTQ community, it was important to me that people who go to see this movie feel that they’re being represented in the film,” Abrams said.

So without spoiling the film, Variety asked, does that mean there will be a queer character in “The Rise of Skywalker”?

“I will say I’m giving away nothing about what happens in the movie,” Abrams replied with a smile. “But I did just say what I just said.”

8 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

Ruh-roh....

http://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/star-wars-rise-skywalker-finn-010016232.html

Even “The Rise of Skywalker” director J.J. Abrams — famously circumspect about revealing anything about his films in advance — cast some doubt on FinnPoe coming to life in his film.

“That relationship to me is a far deeper one than a romantic one,” Abrams told Variety. “It is a deep bond that these two have, not just because of the trial by fire in which they met, but also because of their willingness to be as intimate as they are, as afraid as they, as unsure as they are, and still be bold, and still be daring and brave.”

While this would appear to foreclose the possibility of an obvious Finn and Poe romance, Abrams still left the door open to a different form of LGBTQ representation in his film. The filmmaker noted that he’s always strived to find a cast for “Star Wars” that “looked more the way the world looks than not.”

“And in the case of the LGBTQ community, it was important to me that people who go to see this movie feel that they’re being represented in the film,” Abrams said.

So without spoiling the film, Variety asked, does that mean there will be a queer character in “The Rise of Skywalker”?

“I will say I’m giving away nothing about what happens in the movie,” Abrams replied with a smile. “But I did just say what I just said.”

For fucks sake, don’t these people get it by now? People want escapism in their entertainment. We just wanna take a god damn five. Shoving progress quotas down our throats constantly back fires and they still don’t get it. It didn’t work with Cuntbusters, it didn’t work with Bookshit, it didn’t work with the new dyke ass Charile’s Angels, and it’s not gonna work on a space fantasy movie for virgins. We just want to be mindlessly entertained a few hours at a time.

Mass media is over saturated with woke shit culture to within an inch of it’s life. We just wanna forget the left vs right, Trumpers vs #nevertrumpers, woke vs unwoke for a couple of fucking hours a week. Just give us our breaks back before we all start literally killing each other. For the love of Christ :facepalm:...

15 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Don’t worry guys Star Wars has been saved

You're just a little chicken cheeep cheeep *PUNCH* AAAHHHH

That was hilarious

16 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

oh boy......

"Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge, a new game show aimed at kids and hosted by Jar Jar Binks actor Ahmed Best, will premiere on the Disney+ subscription streaming service in 2020."

http://deadline.com/2019/12/star-wars-jedi-temple-challenge-jar-jar-binks-actor-will-host-disney-game-show-1202799403/

now they just need to give jake lloyd a job

jake-lloyd-696x464.jpg?w=584

On 12/4/2019 at 2:32 PM, deelowbrown said:

oh boy......

"Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge, a new game show aimed at kids and hosted by Jar Jar Binks actor Ahmed Best, will premiere on the Disney+ subscription streaming service in 2020."

http://deadline.com/2019/12/star-wars-jedi-temple-challenge-jar-jar-binks-actor-will-host-disney-game-show-1202799403/

For kids 

Just read up on Jake Lloyd there, very sad story. Bullied at school, destroyed all his Star Wars memorabilia, arrested for assaulting his mother, arrested for driving without a licence and resisting arrest, spent 10 months in jail before being transferred to a psychiatric facility as he has been diagnosed with schizophrenia. By all accounts, he is still there. 

Jesus Christ 

55 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Just read up on Jake Lloyd there, very sad story. Bullied at school, destroyed all his Star Wars memorabilia, arrested for assaulting his mother, arrested for driving without a licence and resisting arrest, spent 10 months in jail before being transferred to a psychiatric facility as he has been diagnosed with schizophrenia. By all accounts, he is still there. 

Jesus Christ 

Yeah it's pretty sad. 

You would have thought kids would have respect him for being young Anikin, but kids are cruel. 

5 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Jesus Christ 

I can see Ashba going this route..........

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Yeah it's pretty sad. 

You would have thought kids would have respect him for being young Anikin, but kids are cruel. 

970b82d.jpg

I want all the shit rumors to be true.  ALL of them.

But I'm realistic enough to know it's just bullhurt former fans making shit up.

Don't get me wrong, this movie is gonna gargle ballbag.....it's just not gonna be AS bad as we hope.  Not even TLJ bad.

But we can hope, can't we??

Just now, EstrangedTWAT said:

I want all the shit rumors to be true.  ALL of them.

But I'm realistic enough to know it's just bullhurt former fans making shit up.

Don't get me wrong, this movie is gonna gargle ballbag.....it's just not gonna be AS bad as we hope.  Not even TLJ bad.

But we can hope, can't we??

Have you heard the rumoured ending?

Rey kicks Palpatine's ass. Turns out she is his granddaughter somehow. Kylo is killed off. Rey goes to Tatooine, forges a new lightsaber from Luke and Leia's and lives in Luke's old home as Rey Skywalker, last remaining Jedi. Last scene is Rey looking at the twin sunset.

If you though the reaction to Last Jedi was bad.... 

I don't think all of that stuff is true at all. Some of it might be but I think there's also a lot we are missing. Most of the TLJ leaks ended up being total crap. 

Just now, John Bonham said:

They should get Vince McMahan to produce the next Trilogy

Alexa Bliss in the Princess Leia bikini thing. Yes please