Facekicker

Star Wars - The Rise of Shit

Is Lando still in this?

How will they assassinate his character and then cheaply bump him off in this one I wonder?

Does anybody care about any of the characters from this new trilogy?

They could all get fed feet first through a wood chipper for all I care.

Horrible one dimensional "characters" 

I couldn't give a fuck about any of them. 

In three short episodes, the characters in The Mandalorian have become more interesting than all of the ones in the entire sequel trilogy. 

It's unforgivable. Fire Kathleen Kennedy's ass for fuck sake. And don't let Abrams or Rian Fucktard near Star Wars ever again. Or any of that team of harpies hired by Kennedy. Fire them all. 

I cannot tell you any of the names except Rey. 

It doesn't end at Kennedy @Facekicker. Disney is the problem. That whole corporation has gone to shit. I hear in Frozen II the main character is a lesbian. Once again the Mouse decides to push sexuality on to eight year olds. 

The people who run Disney are a bunch of sick fucks and pedophiles.

I read that Frozen II (which I didn't even know was already released cause I'm not an 8 year old girl or a faggot) deals with the main white cast coming to terms with how their family treated the indigenous native people unfairly hundreds of years ago.

Yes.

I wish I was making that up.

Plus, they probably made Elsa a muff diver.   Too bad this movie's already on its way to a billion at the box office.  At least.  There's no stopping them though.  If people are so horse ass stupid they'll pay money to get preached at and have their children indoctrinated to bullshit ideologies, there's nothing any of us can do to stop it.

I hope people that didn't like The Last Jedi vote with their feet and stay away from Rise of Shit. 

At least avoid the opening weekend. 

I won't go near it. 

I wouldn't go if you paid me.  I'm watching a torrent all the way....that way I can skip to the end and see how they decided to end this shit show farce.

31 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I read that Frozen II (which I didn't even know was already released cause I'm not an 8 year old girl or a faggot) deals with the main white cast coming to terms with how their family treated the indigenous native people unfairly hundreds of years ago.

Yes.

I wish I was making that up.

Plus, they probably made Elsa a muff diver.   Too bad this movie's already on its way to a billion at the box office.  At least.  There's no stopping them though.  If people are so horse ass stupid they'll pay money to get preached at and have their children indoctrinated to bullshit ideologies, there's nothing any of us can do to stop it.

Jesus. Sometimes I think there will come a point where I'll need to give up on modern cinema altogether and only watch movies up to 2005-2010. Thankfully there are still good movies being made and I hope bombs like Charlies Angels help in shaping up a better decade. But if everybody starts following Disney's path, it's gonna be ugly.

2 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Horrible one dimensional "characters" 

I couldn't give a fuck about any of them. 

In three short episodes, the characters in The Mandalorian have become more interesting than all of the ones in the entire sequel trilogy. 

It's unforgivable. Fire Kathleen Kennedy's ass for fuck sake. And don't let Abrams or Rian Fucktard near Star Wars ever again. Or any of that team of harpies hired by Kennedy. Fire them all. 

She's already said she's probably leaving after this one. 

19 minutes ago, maynard said:

Jesus. Sometimes I think there will come a point where I'll need to give up on modern cinema altogether and only watch movies up to 2005-2010. Thankfully there are still good movies being made and I hope bombs like Charlies Angels help in shaping up a better decade. But if everybody starts following Disney's path, it's gonna be ugly.

Disney is pushing an agenda and the agenda they are pushing is shameful and disgusting. 

21 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Disney is pushing an agenda and the agenda they are pushing is shameful and disgusting. 

:lol: 

The Emperor will probably be the highlight of this film like he was with the prequels. I'm looking forward to what will happen after Kathleen Kenedy leaves as other people clearly understand Star Wars better than she ever will. 

leialando.jpg

Billy Dee Williams: "I'm Gender Fluid and Lando is pan-sexual. We're not queer-baiting... we swear

Billy Dee Williams recently acknowledged his gender fluidity in an interview with Esquire.

"I say ‘himself’ and ‘herself' because I also see myself as feminine as well as masculine. I’m a very soft person. I’m not afraid to show that side of myself.”

What about "myself?" :huh:

Despite Lando's charm and the many doors that it opened not just for him, but for other actors of color, the more memorable performance of his career was his role as Gale Sayers in Brian's Song, a 1971 Emmy-nominated telefilm about two football players who were roommates and best friends. “It was a love story, really," Williams said, clarifying the subtext. "Between two guys."

Williams also praised Donald Glover, who portrayed young Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story, and who had known since he read the script that Lando was a pansexual character, something that Jonathan Kasdan, Solo's writer, confirmed.

This detail, which seems quite important to Lando's personality, is never explicitly shown on-screen other than through the testimony of L-3, Lando's freed robot and partner in crime. It was criticized  as queerbaiting, a term which refers to media attempting to attract an LGBTQIA+ audience by mentioning LGBTQIA+ backstory or by implying a queer relationship that is never actually shown on the screen -- something that rarely happens with cisgender, heterosexual characters. This allows companies to attract, or "bait" the LGBTQIA+ public without enraging homophobic moviegoers.

I can remember seeing The Farce Awakens when it came out, and realising it was never gonna be amazing, found it to be solid and entertaining - but more importantly paving the way for people to really build on the momentum with something special. 

God damn. 

I can understand the studios decision to market to as wide of an audience as possible. I don't see fans of the new episodes. It's still old nostalgia, even prequel nostalgia.

Star Wars as a saga never made any sense which is why they should have kept it to 3 movies. Mandelorian universe shows promise but nothing can compare to the legacy.

At this point it's just butts in seats. I'll probably buy a ticket. They aren't losing money (except Solo) but aren't making the money they could be if they gave the audience what they actually wanted.

The movies are also commercials for the toys, clothing, video games, etc.

If you Make better movies it stands to reason that you will sell more swag

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

The movies are also commercials for the toys, clothing, video games, etc.

If you Make better movies it stands to reason that you will sell more swag

True. 

And the toy sales for the sequels have been a disaster too. 

I was in a toy shop this weekend actually and was surprised that there was barely any Rise of Skywalker toys on display. 

It was all Fortnite, Marvel, Lego etc 

With previous Star Wars movies the toys utterly dominated at Christmas. 

Looks like the kids aren't interested in a Rose Tico action figure 

5 hours ago, Facekicker said:

True. 

And the toy sales for the sequels have been a disaster too. 

I was in a toy shop this weekend actually and was surprised that there was barely any Rise of Skywalker toys on display. 

It was all Fortnite, Marvel, Lego etc 

With previous Star Wars movies the toys utterly dominated at Christmas. 

Looks like the kids aren't interested in a Rose Tico action figure 

I remember "The Last Jedi" toys were getting slashed 67% within two weeks of release. 

I recently watched The Last Jedi. By no means was it in the same class as The Last Starfighter, but I still found it to be galaxies ahead of The Force Awakens. 

21 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I recently watched The Last Jedi. By no means was it in the same class as The Last Starfighter, but I still found it to be galaxies ahead of The Force Awakens. 

I enjoyed it yeah. A much better movie in general than TFA. 

Star wars well you gotta give them credit that whole brand name has made a ahit ton of money. They could put out a gay x rated film called rise of the light saber and fans would go nuts for it! 

I will admit I have seen them all and I will see this one as well hopefully it is better than the last pile of shit! Kylo Ren is an emo cry baby bitch no other way to describe him!

Now on marvel well it all has sucked the only thing great from the marvel universe was netflix daredevil and the punisher!