Facekicker

Star Wars - The Rise of Shit

Rey was such bullshit.  Completely untrained, and she takes on a trained sith and matches him.  That's just one, in a long list of her magical abilities.  Oh right, it's the force.  Except Anakin and Luke actually had training, Luke in his T16 bullseying womprats, and Anakin podracing.  But Rey can just pilot anything after growing up in the desert.  

Somewhere I saw a list of all the shit about her, and I didn't realize how bad it was because I was trying to give her and the new series a fair shake.  But it's really bullshit.  They fucked up a lot.  

40 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

Rey was such bullshit.  Completely untrained, and she takes on a trained sith and matches him.  That's just one, in a long list of her magical abilities.  Oh right, it's the force.  Except Anakin and Luke actually had training, Luke in his T16 bullseying womprats, and Anakin podracing.  But Rey can just pilot anything after growing up in the desert.  

Somewhere I saw a list of all the shit about her, and I didn't realize how bad it was because I was trying to give her and the new series a fair shake.  But it's really bullshit.  They fucked up a lot.  

Was it this? 

anonymous-12-18-17-mon-18-11-07-no-91771

Watched a bit of EPISODE III on the television last night, forgot how fucking awful the prequel movies are.

And these new movies make the prequel movies look like classics.

They somehow managed to kill Star Wars...

It is.   It's mind-boggling that something that fucking bad actually got made.

I despise it on a molecular level.

I'd rather watch Attack of the Clones on repeat three times than watch Last Jedi once.

I'm a loser. I love all the Star Wars movies

I'm the stupid, fat, piece of shit, media consumer the mouse wants

However if Luke doesn't have a meaningful scene ill be mad

Disney has ruined the whole franchise. Because of shit writing and SJW politics. 

It's a pity Lucas doesn't come out and just trash the sequels 

5 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Disney has ruined the whole franchise. Because of shit writing and SJW politics. 

It's a pity Lucas doesn't come out and just trash the sequels 

Is it really on Disney?

The Avengers movies are dope

I blame Rian Johnson or whatever his name is. There is something wrong with him.

Just now, John Bonham said:

Is it really on Disney?

The Avengers movies are dope

I blame Rian Johnson or whatever his name is. There is something wrong with him.

Kevin Feige runs the MCU. Disney put Kathleen Kennedy in charge of Star Wars and rather than doing what Feige did with Marvel, she decided to push a "the force is female" agenda. Then Rian Johnson the smarmy Twitter troll who HATES Star Wars and its fans was hired for Ep 8 and it all went completely to shit.

Last Jedi sucked so much. I don't think they'll be able to save the trilogy with this movie. 

I hope they learn the lesson for the upcoming Old Republic trilogy. They can't ruin that one 🙄

I've been playing it on repeat for the last three hours and flicking my bean and OMG I can't even it's like SO fucking amazing....

Finn.....Poe.......fucking ROSE TICO........

Soooo good.  So so so good.

Star Wars is back.

This is a REMAKE of the RETURN OF THE JEDI:

Hero Rescued on Desert planet by friends in Speeder Skiffs.

Endor sequence showing a Speeder Bike Helmet dropped by Rey.

Huge rebel fleet attacks Imperial Star Destroyer fleet... led by the Millennium Falcon ... with support from Y-Wing, X-Wing, A-Wing and B-Wing fighters.

All this happens while hero battles the Emperor on the Death Star.

It's just a remake. Just as The Force Awakens was a remake of Star Wars A New Hope.

COMPLETE

AND

UTTER

SHIT

The internet.   Arguably the finest tool ever assembled by man.

But for all the good it has brought us, there is a terrible price.

30 years ago I wouldn't have been aware that this guy exists.   And now, because of the internet, I am.

If I had gone the rest of my life without that knowledge, I might have had a chance to be a good man, live a peaceful life.  Perhaps.   But now that I know this man exists...I can not rest until I see him destroyed.

Have you ever seen anything as loathsome as this fucking thing?

I want to put eight bullets directly into his skull.  I've never been filled with such rage directed at a stranger as I am when I see that ugly fucking face quiver with snot and tears.

Goddamn, everything about that guy fucking repulses me on an atomic level.    Fuck climate change, this motherfucker's existence is the number one threat the earth is facing right now.

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

jv7OgVN.jpg

HORSES

IN

SPACE

these people have NO IDEA how to make a star wars movie

None at all.

I remember there being horses in one of the Ewok movies, and it just doesn't seem right.