Sign in to follow this  
Facekicker

Star Wars - The Rise of Shit

I watched American Psycho again tonight and was in tears laughing at it. 

No fucking way it would be made today. And not a hope in hell that the book would be published. 

Hollywood is a good microcosm of western society as a whole. In terms of output, it has become utterly vacuous (moreso than usual), ideology has won out over aesthetics and all the while their fucking hypocrisy is now unashamedly parading in your face. A house of cards on the one hand but also dangerous in the way that a cornered dog can turn vicious.

Burn it all down.   

I think the movies are made to go after as wide of an audience as possible. Fans don't own it anymore. I don't think it's going back.

Edited by meatpuppet

The fucking sjw cunts killed off Luke Skywalker.

Only thing that could save this is if Jar Jar Binks is reveled as the sixth master and smokes a Newport when he anally fuck Rey to death 💀 

That sucks for them. You think they could pool them in other characters at other locations (just wearing a different suit, chaperoning?).

I think the Star Wars bump can keep going but eventually it could be considered lame. I doubt there will be a "final" movie although they'll try to hint at it with each installment.