Sign in to follow this  
Facekicker

Star Wars - The Rise of Shit

I don't hate the new ones as much as the rest of you, but I do admit the new cast is terrible. Soulless, cardboard cutouts would be describing them lightly. 

Nobody in the crew has any personality which makes it impossible to sympathize with the characters. That's like Film 101. Get us engaged with the hero and heroine. 

After the unmitigated disaster that was the last one Abrams has resorted to bringing back Palpatine, Lando and the wreckage of the Death Star. 

So much for establishing new characters for the future. 

Arnold is right, not a single memorable new character in the entire Disney trilogy. 

I just don't get why they brought back the original characters just to fuck them in the ass and toss them aside.

That's really how it ended up for Luke and Han and Leia?

Fuck off.

TFA and especially the Last Jedi finally killed my excitement about Star Wars, I just don't care anymore.

That trailer features an actual shark jump, haha.

Dumber than a rock.

Based on what we've seen and the fact that people seem to like Jew Jew Abrams, the consensus is that this will be "better" than the fucking dumpster fire of the last one.

But hey....horse turd or dog turd.....it's still just shit in the end.

I saw the first of the new Star Wars movies in cinema. I fell asleep and woke up just when they killed Han Solo. I immediatly left the cinema. Bullshit franchise.

Edited by JeanGenie

10 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

It might be bad but I guarantee you it will be better than whatever shit Marvel wheeled out that week.

Bullshit. Just fucking bullshit.

Marvel has put out some serious quality movies.

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

Marvel is shit.

Captain America movies are pretty good, Iron Man is shit, Hulk is shit, first Thor is pretty good, second and third are shit, Avengers movies are meh, Guardians are shit, Ant Man is a one-watch wonder, lol Negro Panther, Spiderman is shit, Doctor Strange is shit, lol Captain Bitch Face.

I admit I liked the first Captain America because I'm a sucker for a good ol' Nazi movie, but the rest of the Marvel series are literally ruining Hollywood. Pure formulated shit.

The fact that Black Panther got universal acclaim is the reason why I give up on movies. That movie sucked. Three hours of pure shit. An easy 0/10.

22 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I admit I liked the first Captain America because I'm a sucker for a good ol' Nazi movie, but the rest of the Marvel series are literally ruining Hollywood. Pure formulated shit.

It seems every movie is a super hero movie nowadays. 

Utter and complete shit

I disliked every Marvel movie I watched. The hype and the fanatics only make them worse. The protection they get from critics is just insane. I guess the same applies to Star Wars.

I love how Star Wars nuts casually refer to the Emperor as Sheev these days. 

Some book revealed his full name as Sheev Palpatine a few years ago and now it is like this cool marker as to how much of a fan you are to just refer to him as Sheev 

"oh my god Sheev laughs at the end of the new trailer" 

Fuck off. Cunts 

Two movies in and I still don’t even know what they’re going for. Besides lol female empowerment, and that in itself could’ve worked had it sat next to something, literally anything else, substantial to the overall arch. But I don’t see shit.

56 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Two movies in and I still don’t even know what they’re going for. Besides lol female empowerment, and that in itself could’ve worked had it sat next to something, literally anything else, substantial to the overall arch. But I don’t see shit.

It has been terribly executed. Rian Johnson completely fucked not just this trilogy, but the entire nine-episode film arc with his contribution. 

The guy should never be let near a movie again unless it is entirely on his dime. 

Kathleen Kennedy should be fired.

Her feminist agenda and "the force is female" bullshit has destroyed an entire iconic franchise. 

The Disney films have kinda made me dislike Star Wars as a whole, outside of the prequels, in that the sequels rendered the original movies utterly pointless. Every victory won in those films, every sacrifice, everything was all in vain at this point. Even Darth Vader redeeming himself by killing the Emperor has been undone. What a crock of shit.