Shit Wars - The Tragedy of Darth Disney the Shit

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The left have disenfranchised, deplatformed, silenced, fired, bullied, banned, harassed and otherwise tried everything they can to destroy conservatives across multiple online and offline platforms. 

I don't know about the movie, but there sure is queer representation in those tweets.   What a faggot.

I guess I'm just too old and jaded, cause when I first saw Rey, my thoughts weren't "how'd this bitch get so strong with the Force?" it was "ain't no way a decent skinny looking broad like this would

Posted Images

11 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Well the Jedi lady with rubber shit glued to her face was by far the low point of the entire series for me, so I'll give Nate that.

But the one-two-three combo of episodes 6, 7, and 8 achieved new heights of glory previously unheard of.

Nate, just watch the last three.

yeah seeing lightsabers again was totally worse than 3 episodes following some frog lady and her eggs around

15 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

lol

She started hitting the gym, because she was fat. She was so fit then, that she started doing MMA. She was superhot then. And now she is fat again. And even her face isnt that sexy anymore. 

19 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

i had a fucked up antidepressant dream where sheev was my school principal. i ditched school by running out the back door, but sheev caught me and started torturing me with force lightning. it fucking sucked.

What antidepressant do you take?

5 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

effexor XR

Try Cipralex. I used 5mg against panic attacks for 6 months. The whole antidepri stuff is probably still shit. it helped against anxciety and some health problem. But the thing that helped me most was love and sex with a girl from therapy group. And a good job with cool people around is the other important thing

4 hours ago, creed said:

Try Cipralex. I used 5mg against panic attacks for 6 months. The whole antidepri stuff is probably still shit. it helped against anxciety and some health problem. But the thing that helped me most was love and sex with a girl from therapy group. And a good job with cool people around is the other important thing

He'd be better off not trying any of that shit. I've yet to meet a single person that says antidepressants have worked and made their life better. Quite the opposite in fact. 

On the other hand, lifting heavy weights and getting outside in the fresh air has worked wonders for just about everyone that tried it. Get a dog too, a proper one like a German Shepherd or a Doberman. You'll have to take the fucker out for a walk every day. You'll have no excuse. 

10 minutes ago, Sick Boy said:

He'd be better off not trying any of that shit. I've yet to meet a single person that says antidepressants have worked and made their life better. Quite the opposite in fact. 

On the other hand, lifting heavy weights and getting outside in the fresh air has worked wonders for just about everyone that tried it. Get a dog too, a proper one like a German Shepherd or a Doberman. You'll have to take the fucker out for a walk every day. You'll have no excuse. 

I can only say that it worked against panic attacks and some neurodermatitis stuff. If you wanna heal anything else with it no way. Love, sex, sport and a good work / good people around you is the medicine you should looking for.