Shit Wars - The Tragedy of Darth Disney the Shit

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The left have disenfranchised, deplatformed, silenced, fired, bullied, banned, harassed and otherwise tried everything they can to destroy conservatives across multiple online and offline platforms. 

I don't know about the movie, but there sure is queer representation in those tweets.   What a faggot.

I guess I'm just too old and jaded, cause when I first saw Rey, my thoughts weren't "how'd this bitch get so strong with the Force?" it was "ain't no way a decent skinny looking broad like this would

Posted Images

This shit is getting right on my tits now. 

On the one hand you've got Gina Carano and I agree with all the sensible people in this thread who aren't stupid woke cunts. Nothing she said was "abhorrent" let alone "racist." Quite the opposite. 

Then you have Charisma Carpenter and Sarah Michelle Geller deciding that TWENTY FUCKING YEARS LATER they're sufficiently safe and rich enough and have had enough $1000/hour therapy that they can come out and try and cancel/destroy Joss Whedon.

I don't care if every single thing they've said about Whedon is true. I don't care if he's even a woke Lefty Hollywood hypocrite with Trump derangement syndrome. 

What fucks me off is all this simpering about being too manipulated and powerless and afraid to do or say anything at all back when it was all happening. NO. Tell the whole fucking story. A HUGE part of the reason that all of you kept your cock-holes shut for DECADES and publicly praised the Weinsteins and Spaceys and Whedons and all the rest is because you had your little dream and felt so entitled to be a FAMOUS, RICH ACTRESS (often in that order).

You could have stood up for your principles and morals; you could have rallied all of your co-stars and anyone working in Buffy/Angel and gone to higher ups at the studio and gone on strike until something was done. You could have recorded and leaked damning evidence of Whedon being a cunt. Even if nobody wanted to join you, you could have stood up, quit and found the biggest outlet to tell your story knowing full well you might not find work in Hollywood for a long time. You might have had to move back to your parents and SHOCK, HORROR, *get a regular job* for a while. If you cared so, so, dearly about your "craft" (you ain't that good an actress to call it a craft, Charisma, that's why nobody has heard of you since Angel despite you keeping your mouth shut about Whedon) you could have worked the independent scene or British scene or theatre. But it wasn't about your sodding "craft" it was about being famous, rich and part of the elite Hollywood clique. 

That's why barely any of you tens and tens of poor little abused rich, famous starlets (who often sucked and fucked your way to the top) said ANYTHING for DECADES. Not because every single one of you was abused and manipulated and shamed and tortured and mind-fucked into silence but because you CHOSE fame and money over telling the truth and risking your career. Period.    

I'm a man and i've worked in hospitality for two decades. I've had three separate jobs which I absolutely loved, one was a job for life with a great future and benefits, and I eventually had to walk away from all three after 2-6 years because those 90% female environments were so deeply unpleasant and full of bitching and backstabbing and a constant, heavy atmosphere that it wasn't worth my stress, sanity and alcoholism. I took massive pay and stability decreases to walk away from shitty situations even though I loved my job. 

People including Oprah Winfrey, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Meryl Streep and others kept Harvey Weinstein's secrets and confidence for decades. They all knew.

Corey Feldman was interviewed by police in 1993 about his friendship with Michael Jackson. He said "No, Michael has never done a single thing wrong to me. Here is a list of predators in Hollywood who raped and abused me." Absolutely nothing was done with those names. Rose McGowan and Feldman later both made allegations against people in the late 90s and early 2000s. NOBODY corroborated or stood with them. Yet the likes of Carpenter and Geller who are now bitching about Whedon from 20 years ago are the same kind of people who threw McGowan under the bus because she's not woke enough for them.

All cunts. Fuck 'em. 

58 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

I dont want to piss in your champagne but theres a simple rule to follow. Whenever you think its appropiate to make a comparision regarding holocaust... its not... never.

Femo Star Wars still sucks.

Yeah, but she didn't say holocaust, she said 'round up'. Holocaust seems to be trademarked... Genocide isnt. So, any comparisons with Armenia and Srebrenica are fine! 

I'm a holocaust deiner btw

Edit, now all the other women who were on Buffy are coming out and hashtagging and saying the same thing.

IF HE WAS SUCH A FUCKING PEDOPHILE THAT HE WAS NOT ALLOWED ALONE A ROOM WITH 14 YEAR OLD MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG THEN WHY THE FUCK HAVE NONE OF YOU SAID A THING IN 20 YEARS???!!!! We're supposed to believe you've all had such PTSD all this time that you couldn't get on a fucking group call and agree to put a statement out to stop another child being potentially abused?? BULLSHIT. You stayed quiet because you didn't want to lose your Rich and Famous Club Pass and now it's safe to talk and keep your career you're all spilling your guts. 

39 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

This shit is getting right on my tits now. 

On the one hand you've got Gina Carano and I agree with all the sensible people in this thread who aren't stupid woke cunts. Nothing she said was "abhorrent" let alone "racist." Quite the opposite. 

Then you have Charisma Carpenter and Sarah Michelle Geller deciding that TWENTY FUCKING YEARS LATER they're sufficiently safe and rich enough and have had enough $1000/hour therapy that they can come out and try and cancel/destroy Joss Whedon.

I don't care if every single thing they've said about Whedon is true. I don't care if he's even a woke Lefty Hollywood hypocrite with Trump derangement syndrome. 

What fucks me off is all this simpering about being too manipulated and powerless and afraid to do or say anything at all back when it was all happening. NO. Tell the whole fucking story. A HUGE part of the reason that all of you kept your cock-holes shut for DECADES and publicly praised the Weinsteins and Spaceys and Whedons and all the rest is because you had your little dream and felt so entitled to be a FAMOUS, RICH ACTRESS (often in that order).

You could have stood up for your principles and morals; you could have rallied all of your co-stars and anyone working in Buffy/Angel and gone to higher ups at the studio and gone on strike until something was done. You could have recorded and leaked damning evidence of Whedon being a cunt. Even if nobody wanted to join you, you could have stood up, quit and found the biggest outlet to tell your story knowing full well you might not find work in Hollywood for a long time. You might have had to move back to your parents and SHOCK, HORROR, *get a regular job* for a while. If you cared so, so, dearly about your "craft" (you ain't that good an actress to call it a craft, Charisma, that's why nobody has heard of you since Angel despite you keeping your mouth shut about Whedon) you could have worked the independent scene or British scene or theatre. But it wasn't about your sodding "craft" it was about being famous, rich and part of the elite Hollywood clique. 

That's why barely any of you tens and tens of poor little abused rich, famous starlets (who often sucked and fucked your way to the top) said ANYTHING for DECADES. Not because every single one of you was abused and manipulated and shamed and tortured and mind-fucked into silence but because you CHOSE fame and money over telling the truth and risking your career. Period.    

I'm a man and i've worked in hospitality for two decades. I've had three separate jobs which I absolutely loved, one was a job for life with a great future and benefits, and I eventually had to walk away from all three after 2-6 years because those 90% female environments were so deeply unpleasant and full of bitching and backstabbing and a constant, heavy atmosphere that it wasn't worth my stress, sanity and alcoholism. I took massive pay and stability decreases to walk away from shitty situations even though I loved my job. 

People including Oprah Winfrey, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Meryl Streep and others kept Harvey Weinstein's secrets and confidence for decades. They all knew.

Corey Feldman was interviewed by police in 1993 about his friendship with Michael Jackson. He said "No, Michael has never done a single thing wrong to me. Here is a list of predators in Hollywood who raped and abused me." Absolutely nothing was done with those names. Rose McGowan and Feldman later both made allegations against people in the late 90s and early 2000s. NOBODY corroborated or stood with them. Yet the likes of Carpenter and Geller who are now bitching about Whedon from 20 years ago are the same kind of people who threw McGowan under the bus because she's not woke enough for them.

All cunts. Fuck 'em. 

Still weird that McGowan got raped by Weinstein and her next boyfriend was MM. Rose and Corey were partying with MM. Corey says that MM abused him since 1997? I don't know if sexually. It was more mental abuse, i think. But it's a weird coincidence with Rose, MM and Corey

9 minutes ago, creed said:

Still weird that McGowan got raped by Weinstein and her next boyfriend was MM. Rose and Corey were partying with MM. Corey says that MM abused him since 1997? I don't know if sexually. It was more mental abuse, i think. But it's a weird coincidence with Rose, MM and Corey

McGowan and Feldman are clearly both a Hobnob short of a biscuit tin and I take them with a shovel of salt. So yeah, I agree, it's weird.

But lets be real, the whole fucking entertainment industry is one giant utterly weird cesspit of depravity and all the virtue-signalling faux-morality is a total smoke-screen. They all know and the least they do is look the other way. 

40 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

Edit, now all the other women who were on Buffy are coming out and hashtagging and saying the same thing.

IF HE WAS SUCH A FUCKING PEDOPHILE THAT HE WAS NOT ALLOWED ALONE A ROOM WITH 14 YEAR OLD MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG THEN WHY THE FUCK HAVE NONE OF YOU SAID A THING IN 20 YEARS???!!!! We're supposed to believe you've all had such PTSD all this time that you couldn't get on a fucking group call and agree to put a statement out to stop another child being potentially abused?? BULLSHIT. You stayed quiet because you didn't want to lose your Rich and Famous Club Pass and now it's safe to talk and keep your career you're all spilling your guts. 

Going into a relationship with MM is a different story than getting abused on set. These girls were super young and probably told their parents or talked with each other backstage. Firing Whedon would have probably killed the whole show. Mobbing, abusing mentally is much more difficult to handle properly. Seriously. There should be a supervisor in every bigger company to which you can go and say stuff anonymously. 

The whole Streep, Lawrence, Weinstein thing is really the top of hypocrisy. These women are just 🤢

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I wasn't actually overly keen on her comment, but the point is the hypocrisy of it. The left throw Hitler/Nazi/Holocaust references around like confetti but as soon as someone on the right does it: bang.

Nah. It's wierder than that. It doesn't matter if you're left or right. If you're left and make nazi comparisons, you're 'right'. I'm from Germany and things are really weird here. We don’t have Fox News, every station is reporting the same...they werent critical of Merkel for years...if you're saying the whole mask thing is dictatorship and wrong, you're a right idiot and you're done in media. 

While this guy, who has german roots, is still a cool and beloved royal all over the globe and Germany. Don't get me wrong, Harry seems to be cool, but if there would be a picture of me in a Nazi costume, i would be stigmatized forever. 

9751992-3x4-700x933.jpg

8 minutes ago, creed said:

Nah. It's wierder than that. It doesn't matter if you're left or right. If you're left and make nazi comparisons, you're 'right'. I'm from Germany and things are really weird here. We don’t have Fox News, every station is reporting the same...they werent critical of Merkel for years...if you're saying the whole mask thing is dictatorship and wrong, you're a right idiot and you're done in media. 

While this guy, who has german roots, is still a cool and beloved royal all over the globe and Germany. Don't get me wrong, Harry seems to be cool, but if there would be a picture of me in a Nazi costume, i would be stigmatized forever. 

9751992-3x4-700x933.jpg

I actually liked Harry in those days as he got drunk and did stupid stuff. Now he is uber woke and his wife has his balls in her handbag.

Merkel is beloved by the Anglosphere's wokery. Obama had a massive hard on for Merkel. 

2 hours ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

If someone feels that there are warning signs right now as to where society is going I feel they should be able to draw comparisons without being condemned by a baying mob. 

We should be able to make comparisons and take warnings from history and not have some morons try and claim that you are saying it is literally exactly the same. Or try to claim that your comparison somehow insults the memory of victims. Not being able to discuss the issue with any sense of nuance is a sure hallmark of a society that is dangerously out of kilter. If a clumsy point is being made use it to start a discussion and not as an excuse to ruin someone's career. 

Im with you of course it needs to be discussed. All Im saying is these comparisons go too far. After the nazis took over or as it really was - got elected - jews were killed on a daily basis. And you are not getting killed for questioning the radical left agenda. Is it a pain in the ass? Fucking yeah man. But is it like Nazi Germany? Fucking no. In order to be taken seriously in a discussion you need make your point without drawing the ultimate comparisons imo.

Modern Germans ban Nazi memorabilia, which people in Britain and USA love. Lemmy loved it. They even were scraping off miniscule Nazi eagles from K98s in the 1990s - the Bundeswehr were still using 98s in training battalions. Ursula von der Lie-in, who botched Bundeswehr defence contracts before botching the EU's vaccine procurement, even banned the Panzerlied. If you watch the war film Bridge of Remagen, there is a great scene involving Robert Shaw and that song which is one of the great military marches. 

5 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

Im with you of course it needs to be discussed. All Im saying is these comparisons go too far. After the nazis took over or as it really was - got elected - jews were killed on a daily basis. And you are not getting killed for questioning the radical left agenda. Is it a pain in the ass? Fucking yeah man. But is it like Nazi Germany? Fucking no. In order to be taken seriously in a discussion you need make your point without drawing the ultimate comparisons imo.

Her point was that the Government manipulated the population to the point where neighbours turned on each other, preceding the eventual hunting down of Jews by actual Nazis. 

This point is being lost, over and over. That was her comparison to the current hatred being demonstrated from the left towards conservatives. It is an explicit warning of the eventual path this systemic hatred leads to. 

It quite clearly is not saying that the current left are Nazis. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I actually liked Harry in those days as he got drunk and did stupid stuff. Now he is uber woke and his wife has his balls in her handbag.

Merkel is beloved by the Anglosphere's wokery. Obama had a massive hard on for Merkel. 

Merkel sucks. But all high positioned politicians in Germany are seriously awful. They doesnt talk with the people. Its more like a democratic dictatorship with no choice. Imagine a system where the republicans and democrats (In Germany it's the CDU + SPD) are doing the same politics for 16 years with the same president...its like a farce democracy. German electors are also too dumb and conservative to choose new parties. There is no protest culture here + all media is in the hands of CDU and SPD. There is almost no chance for new parties. Its a very frustating situation here. Germany is fake. There is no innovation here. I know the foreign view on Germany, but it's so fake, guys. Most of the people are / were very pissed. Nothing will change here unfortunately. 

No one should be president for more than 8 years. Its like a fake democracy

9 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

Her point was that the Government manipulated the population to the point where neighbours turned on each other, preceding the eventual hunting down of Jews by actual Nazis. 

This point is being lost, over and over. That was her comparison to the current hatred being demonstrated from the left towards conservatives. It is an explicit warning of the eventual path this systemic hatred leads to. 

It quite clearly is not saying that the current left are Nazis. 

I cannot find her original posts. On german news sites theyre saying that she drew comparisons between Nazi Germany and her own situation as a conservative american woman. What you say is a rather complex statement which still leaves space for misunderstanding on a medium like twitter or instagram. 

13 minutes ago, creed said:

Merkel sucks. But all high positioned politicians in Germany are seriously awful. They doesnt talk with the people. Its more like a democratic dictatorship with no choice. Imagine a system where the republicans and democrats (In Germany it's the CDU + SPD) are doing the same politics for 16 years with the same president...its like a farce democracy. German electors are also too dumb and conservative to choose new parties. There is no protest culture here + all media is in the hands of CDU and SPD. There is almost no chance for new parties. Its a very frustating situation here. Germany is fake. There is no innovation here. I know the foreign view on Germany, but it's so fake, guys. Most of the people are / were very pissed. Nothing will change here unfortunately. 

No one should be president for more than 8 years. Its like a fake democracy

My understanding is some in the CDU are critical of Mutti, believing that the SPD coalition has basically turned her into a lefty. The migration decision was very divisive.

The East has seen shifts towards AfD and Die Linke in recent years. Sick of centre-lefty touchy-feely Soros politics.

25 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

That's because the media don't want people to see the original post, which she shared and did not actually write herself. 

Here it is. 

https___prod.static9.net.au_fs_6479a1bb-6839-4444-8e88-07017cda0a01.jpg

I dont want to go into a full blown political debate but that statement is stupid. Nazis got elected and then enforced terror on everybody who opposed pretty soon. They didnt manipulate the public in a sublime way for 20 years with cheap television until they pulled the trigger. And the difference between being a jew in Nazi Germany and a political view is... a political view can be changed. 

I hate these liberal nutjobs too and that chick is hot and should not have been fired. But you guys are not Sophie Scholl or Stauffenberg. 

35 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My understanding is some in the CDU are critical of Mutti, believing that the SPD coalition has basically turned her into a lefty. The migration decision was very divisive.

The East has seen shifts towards AfD and Die Linke in recent years. Sick of centre-lefty touchy-feely Soros politics.

Merkel basicly killed every competitor of the CDU. She has no political issue but knows how to maintain power and that way she shaped the party.

1 hour ago, JeanGenie said:

I dont want to go into a full blown political debate but that statement is stupid. Nazis got elected and then enforced terror on everybody who opposed pretty soon. They didnt manipulate the public in a sublime way for 20 years with cheap television until they pulled the trigger. And the difference between being a jew in Nazi Germany and a political view is... a political view can be changed. 

I hate these liberal nutjobs too and that chick is hot and should not have been fired. But you guys are not Sophie Scholl or Stauffenberg. 

Again you seem to be jumping to conclusions here, nobody here claimed to be Sophie Scholl at all. 

Carano shared that post and the point people here are making is that it should not warrant getting fired as a result. 

As for the comparison between the political climate in America and the early days of Nazi Germany the point is that a climate of absolute hatred towards a segment of society inevitably leads to violence. It is probably not the best comparison historically but there is no denying that conservatives have already been targeted and murdered this past summer and many, many Democrats were openly cheering it on. Antifa and BLM activists attacked, beat, stabbed and shot a number of people who were targeted for supporting Trump. 

If conservatives feel they are being persecuted I don't blame them one bit. 

1 hour ago, JeanGenie said:

Merkel basicly killed every competitor of the CDU. She has no political issue but knows how to maintain power and that way she shaped the party.

It will be always a mystery to me how this beautiful and childless Familienministerin got that huge. She is from East Germany and especially people from East Germany hate her, because she is not talking with them at all. On the other hand, we have politicians like Spahn and Amthor as well. People who are from other spheres.p

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Mutti is a very weird Mutti, cause it seems like she loves other children more than herselfs. She's more like a diva, who doesnt like to talk with her children. The whole migration thing was explained with: We wanna help these people and we gonna make it. The problem is...for years her and Schröder told their Volk, that there is no money for their Volk. And when migration hit Germany, money was suddenly there like a RKO out of now here. No explanations at all. People were angry as fuck. Someone even killed a politician, who told the audience: if you don't wanna help these people, then you should leave Germany. Great. These people has no clue, why people are angry. They are much better situated as other people and so they dont give a fuck. Its such a farce.