Sign in to follow this  
jdfdemocracy

Gnr collections.

I am new to this forum been on htgth mygnr lately I spend most of my time on gnr communities on fb. Figured I'd share some of what I have collected over the years and was curious if anyone has a favorite piece they consider their holy grail item. Mine is live like a suicide sealed I purchased from Alan Niven years back and my locked n loaded.

http://m.facebook.com/joshua.fleener1/albums/10216315001008392/

Edited by jdfdemocracy

I love my locked and loaded I was a little bitter when they dropped the price because I purchased mine as soon as it was up on their site. Life is to short to not be proud and enjoy the things that make you happy!

48 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Oh this fucking guy....I hate him already.

Eh.  Whatever.

He's better than that Luduguran asshole.

Turdigan was just so insufferably boring. This guy has a little pep in his step at least.

He's fine, but if he starts talking about that gretta van faggot band then that's a bannable offence.

I think auad has earned his stripes. He's took quite a beating and stuck it out. He even cracks jokes now.

3 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

I am new to this forum been on htgth mygnr lately I spend most of my time on gnr communities on fb. Figured I'd share some of what I have collected over the years and was curious if anyone has a favorite piece they consider their holy grail item. Mine is live like a suicide sealed I purchased from Alan Niven years back and my locked n loaded.

http://m.facebook.com/joshua.fleener1/albums/10216315001008392/

Somebody else who bought Locked & Loaded!

Finally!

Did we just become best friends?

Just now, magisme said:

You're just excited that you're not the biggest sucker on the forum anymore since he paid full price. :lol:

Aaaaaaaaand he didn’t get the turntable 

I used to really like collecting GNR stuff, got a bunch of CD's and records, my favourites are probably Live Era on vinyl (not sealed) and the 'Red Hand' version of Chinese Democracy (sealed). Haven't added much to the collection in the last few years though, just lithographs from the NITL shows I saw and a couple records. The Locked & Loaded box honestly killed my interest in giving this band any money - asking more than $1000 for a few records and a ton of junk, they can fuck off.

Yeh the locked n loaded was a bit much, then they made it even cheaper with a turntable and that had me bitching for awhile.

The Live Era on vinyl is the last piece I'm wanting to add but they are to expensive for me at this time in my life. Baby on the way and I can't justify pissing away money like that at the moment.

I amdigging the new lies anniversary shirts they have out I have most of them. 

1 hour ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Yeh the locked n loaded was a bit much, then they made it even cheaper with a turntable and that had me bitching for awhile.

The Live Era on vinyl is the last piece I'm wanting to add but they are to expensive for me at this time in my life. Baby on the way and I can't justify pissing away money like that at the moment.

I amdigging the new lies anniversary shirts they have out I have most of them. 

Live Era on vinyl is expensive now? I bought it when it came out.

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I bought Live Era 5~ years ago, with shipping from Japan it was about $100 US.

Of I could ever find it 100 snatch it  right then and there 😁

16 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Of I could ever find it 100 snatch it  right then and there 😁

Tbh it's more than I wanted to spend on Live Era, but I also realized I probably wouldn't see it again for that price. It's in great shape, one small dent in the spine but otherwise near-mint, and it sounds great. Same with the Red Hand CD, that's the most expensive 'music collectible' I own but it was still less than any other listing I've seen.