Sign in to follow this  
jdfdemocracy

Evader mixes anyone????

Ya know, I used to work with a guy from Indiana.  He was a weaselly little faggot too.  Must be something in the water there.  He could spell though, since he didn't drop out of third grade like you, you illiterate bastard.

Good night, and I hope you have sweet dreams of your uncle's throbbing boner, you goddamn homo.

3 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Thank you I have rough copies of them and I have the vegas show Rick sent me I have met many interesting people from many shows Vegas Chicago Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland and even Axl with ACDC thank you Barry! I get if the post was out of line I just do not understand fellow fans bashing other fans because of their countey, languages or miss spellings.

They're a miserable shower of cunts. 

Unfortunately I have lost these too. Thought I had at least saved the If The World/Slither mix.. Bollox.

Apologies. 

Copyrighted material should be shared here and everywhere, nobody cares really. 

What about those copyrighted photos people share, it's the same thing

9 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

I'm a little late on all this and mygnr gets real pissy about people asking I was hoping someone on here could help me out I was looking for all Evaders mixes I cant find them anywhere the general CD etc if anyone has them please email me at jdfdemocracy197@gmail.com thanks in advance!

I found couple torrents that has those mixes but there were no seeders, bummmer

1 hour ago, Litti said:

Copyrighted material should be shared here and everywhere, nobody cares really. 

What about those copyrighted photos people share, it's the same thing

We do not share copyright material or give links here

beware of these rules