Sign in to follow this  
jdfdemocracy

Evader mixes anyone????

I'm a little late on all this and mygnr gets real pissy about people asking I was hoping someone on here could help me out I was looking for all Evaders mixes I cant find them anywhere the general CD etc if anyone has them please message me.

Edited by jdfdemocracy

28 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Why do retards keep finding this place and registering here?  To each THEIR own.

So you talk to new member like an asshole I guess you truly are your name an estrangedTWAT literally! "nothing but a fucking pussy" sometimes auto correct fucks up do not have to be a jackass!

Edited by jdfdemocracy

27 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Fuck off retard.  We're already overflowing with illiterate Brazilians.

Well I'm from Indiana but it does not matter where any of us are from your just a racist cocksucker! You do realize the people you are bashing are huge fans you should never bash any of them just because they do not speak fluent english GNR has fans from all over the world and they are great people. 

insta10.gif.ce5a91cdd387b55dca5c62f278f4

It's rather sad to see someone new to the board being bashed like this. Welcome to gunsnfnroses.com, my friend. Let me see if I can find these mixes for you.

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

It's rather sad to see someone new to the board being bashed like this. Welcome to gunsnfnroses.com, my friend. Let me see if I can find these mixes for you.

Thank you I have rough copies of them and I have the vegas show Rick sent me I have met many interesting people from many shows Vegas Chicago Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland and even Axl with ACDC thank you Barry! I get if the post was out of line I just do not understand fellow fans bashing other fans because of their countey, languages or miss spellings.

Why should anyone take the time out of their busy day to help some random asshole that can't even be bothered to use proper punctuation in their first post?

FIRST post as a new member of a forum and it's just a rambling run on sentence making demands of strangers.  That's not good manners, in my opinion.

When I see a rambling wall of text with no commas or periods or capital letters, along with lazy abbreviations, it's the equivalent of someone coming up to me on the street and getting right in my face and screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Then the fucking retard calls me a racist cocksucker.  I've been here since this forum started, and this pencil dick inbred piece of shit from Indiana has the balls to call ME names?

Fuck you hillbilly.  I've got hundreds of gigs worth of rare GNR stuff (including all kinds of Evader mixes) and I'll never share any of it with you.  Now turn off your grandma's computer and disconnect from AOL, cause your uncle needs to use the phone while you suck his dick.

24 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy said:

I get if the post was out of line I just do not understand fellow fans bashing other fans because of their countey, languages or miss spellings.

Welcome to GNFNR. Almost nothing is out of line here.

You should be aware, however, that it is official forum policy to support Brazilian genocide. If that bothers you, you might not like us.

we have a guy who posts 10 threads a day about what his favorite barbie girl is, what his favorite kids movie is, what circumfrance is axls wig,

and then we had a monkey who was a member here for years  and left because he called us a bunch of geeks because HE LOST an online game.

Do you really want to be a member here op? there are too many fucked up people here, but welcome

7 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Why should anyone take the time out of their busy day to help some random asshole that can't even be bothered to use proper punctuation in their first post?

FIRST post as a new member of a forum and it's just a rambling run on sentence making demands of strangers.  That's not good manners, in my opinion.

When I see a rambling wall of text with no commas or periods or capital letters, along with lazy abbreviations, it's the equivalent of someone coming up to me on the street and getting right in my face and screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Then the fucking retard calls me a racist cocksucker.  I've been here since this forum started, and this pencil dick inbred piece of shit from Indiana has the balls to call ME names?

Fuck you hillbilly.  I've got hundreds of gigs worth of rare GNR stuff (including all kinds of Evader mixes) and I'll never share any of it with you.  Now turn off your grandma's computer and disconnect from AOL, cause your uncle needs to use the phone while you suck his dick.

bro go have a wank , thats a lot of energy to expel on a saturday night.

Just now, EstrangedTWAT said:

Hmmm.      I've heard worse ideas.

You're in Japan afterall. I'd be surprised if you hadn't.

2 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

I'm a little late on all this and mygnr gets real pissy about people asking I was hoping someone on here could help me out I was looking for all Evaders mixes I cant find them anywhere the general CD etc if anyone has them please email me at jdfdemocracy197@gmail.com thanks in advance!

to answer your question, any links even if they're sent privately are getting removed due to Walker and his tirade against the Gn'R community. thank the guy that ripped off Rick Dunsford for $2kUSD for fucking over the rest of the fanbase too.

11 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Is that the best you have buddy? I feel pretty sad for you now, you have a lot of pinned up self loathing! I think you're reflecting all you see within yourself and who you are towards everyone else. Does not matter how long you where anywhere you will still be exactly everything you are a bitter racist human being. I do not need shit from you I'm good on all my rare items. So have fun describing yourself your life out in the open. At least you give insight for everyone to see what a dumbass you truly are! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, GNS said:

to answer your question, any links even if they're sent privately are getting removed due to Walker and his tirade against the Gn'R community. thank the guy that ripped off Rick Dunsford for $2kUSD for fucking over the rest of the fanbase too.

Yeh I know all about Walker I met Rick in Chicago at the house of blues and in Vegas. Rick is  hell of a nice guy! A few people on here have issues but where ever you go you run into a few that are half cocked  and bilgerent!

Edited by jdfdemocracy

2 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy said:

My mom and my dad are brother and sister and sometimes my dad makes me suck his dick and thats why i never learned how to reed or rite

Jesus, buddy.  Step it back a little with the oversharing.

7 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I love having my brother in my mouth while I try to bash people online. In real life I'm just a limp dick sad bottom bitch, I wanted to write for a news paper and have perfect grammar but they would only let me suck dick till I learned to spell right, I'm sorry I bitch so much.

It will be ok buddy I forgive you for hostility!

Well it was fun estrangedTWAT made me laugh for the night I gotta get more sleep home updates to do tomorrow next time I will try to spell right for you so I do not get mobbed attacked by the gay grammar police! Have a good night evil shit head!