Donald Trump

Julian Assange has been arrested!

6 hours ago, wasted said:

I’ll post them. Then everyone can shit on them.

I can put them back on Amazon but you have to pay 1.99 to get them. Probably the best deal of all time. But that’s like 2 beers. Let’s not waste beer. 

There’s a book of short stories and the Charlie’s Revenge novella type thing. 

I'll be nice. I won't shit on them. :)

I can pay $1.99 if Amazon is easiest.

Edit: Just saw your thread. I'll join you in there.

Edited by magisme

He’s books are like his posts but on steroids with beer mixed in, so you get a pump and a nice fat gut.

1 hour ago, GNS said:

He’s books are like his posts but on steroids with beer mixed in, so you get a pump and a nice fat gut.

World peace is my objective. 

On 4/14/2019 at 8:20 PM, wasted said:

What is hard to compute is that Wikileaks revealed so much but no one is interested, they are more annoyed that Hillary lost than she stole the DNC nominee. The outrage seems to be hosed down by just saying Bernie is rubbish. Nobody wanted him. It does seem to point to how many people see democracy. They want you to vote but if it doesn’t go their way there’s a million ways they can undermine the outcome. 

When Bernie came here he sold out the Mullins Ctr. 2 nights in a row, 10,000 x2

Where/who is/was Hillary??

No one IRL 

4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

When Bernie came here he sold out the Mullins Ctr. 2 nights in a row, 10,000 x2

Where/who is/was Hillary??

No one IRL 

She didn’t campaign hard. She’s big in New York California? 

Trump is good if you are broke and need a loan to start a chain massage parlours. Swing for the fences with low interest loans. 

But Bernie is good if you alright but wouldn’t mind some free stuff. Health care is good because it covers everyone, not just you. Like when your relatives stroke out you don’t end up with the bill. I kind of get the idea of not deincentivizing someone like Bezos. But what was it 300 Billion that he split wife his ex wife to avoid taxes. Of course he should get more after the first 100 mil what’s the difference. Meanwhile his employees are living in squalor. Pissing buckets on 14 shifts delivering trash self help paperbacks to basement winners. 

Biden seems like the choice, but I see Bernie more as the outsider who could do a Trump. People just want free stuff. Like Andy Warhol said Everything is so hard. Now we have to fight robots for self stacking jobs. Warehouse jobs are the best. Your workplace is like an 80s action movie set. You can

listen to music all day doing something that keeps you in shape. When you finish at 4pm you have 8 hours drinking time. Now robots are doing it. Taking over the god damn world.