Donald Trump

Julian Assange has been arrested!

Just now, magisme said:

It was more than bad PR? She went to jail then? Or was at least charged with an crime? Or did literally nothing else happen?

:lol: What fantasy world do you live in where politicians go to jail?

Lets see how this plays out. 

It has been well publicised that Assange has a dead mans switch file dump should he come to harm (which I presume also means getting put away)

Maybe it is a ruse but I hope he has some real juicy shit just ready to be released. Wikileaks have tweeted several encryption keys over the past few months. 

Apparently all that is needed is one other one to unlock everything. 

51 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Trump used WikiLeaks as a tool to get elected and then goes total 180.

Dude he’s just playing dumb.

It’s a smart move.

Trump operatives will speak with 

WkiLeaks to get info on the deep state.

3 hours ago, magisme said:

What proof came out of Pizzagate? Please show me one piece of actual proof.

We keep saying "rigged" because it sounds like something criminals do, but what laws did they break specifically? Or are we just butthurt that they showed favoritism to one candidate over another? Because that shit happens in every election on both sides, and no number of "conspiracy" cries will make it anything more than it is, which is simply common party politics.

Told you he made the libtarded sjws REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

47 minutes ago, Miser said:

It's at least good to know Assange will spend the rest of his life in living hell.

Proof.

I think he’s up for 5 years in prison? 

He probably should have just turned himself in because he did 7 years in the Ecaudor embassy. 

7 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Told you he made the libtarded sjws REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Proof.

He gonna be made into a woman by Bubba.

What is hard to compute is that Wikileaks revealed so much but no one is interested, they are more annoyed that Hillary lost than she stole the DNC nominee. The outrage seems to be hosed down by just saying Bernie is rubbish. Nobody wanted him. It does seem to point to how many people see democracy. They want you to vote but if it doesn’t go their way there’s a million ways they can undermine the outcome. 

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You guys are just trying to steal my likes. I'm on to you.

Just go back to shitting on Miser so I don't have to. I'll throw you likes.

1 hour ago, sixes said:

If voting really mattered, they wouldn't let you do it

Voting seems to be getting you to agree and pay for in advance for what they will do in secret. Basically the same things happen in general after you vote, you just decided which flavor of ice cream to get poisoned with. 

The amount of thought or trouble created just to tick a box which has no real consequence is one of the greatest follies of life. Making political tendencies a part of human personalties must have been a huge day for the cybernetic algorithms stored on the moon.  

On 4/13/2019 at 7:05 PM, Facekicker said:

It has been well publicised that Assange has a dead mans switch file dump should he come to harm (which I presume also means getting put away)

Maybe it is a ruse but I hope he has some real juicy shit just ready to be released. Wikileaks have tweeted several encryption keys over the past few months. 

I honestly don't think he is bullshitting. I would love to see if Seth Rich was indeed his source for the Russian/Podesta stuff.

It’s a strange paradox that the guy reporting on the guys committing war crimes is the one we lock up.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:05 AM, Facekicker said:

does anyone remember a similar thing with a certain fat bald man's threat about a jump drive in china?

Pamela Anderson has been fucking all these politicians and taking Julian jump drives of compromising evidence. This will be in the Wikileaks movie. Pamela Anderson has been a sleeper CIA Operative since she met Hasslehoff on the set of Baywatch. This is the dreamsequence in my next book The Tribal Heart of the Petro Dead. 

Edited by wasted

9 hours ago, wasted said:

Pamela Anderson has been fucking all these politicians and taking Julian jump drives of compromising evidence. This will be in the Wikileaks movie. Pamela Anderson has been a sleeper CIA Operative since she met Hasslehoff on the set of Baywatch. This is the dreamsequence in my next book The Tribal Heart of the Petro Dead. 

Where can we find your books?

2 hours ago, magisme said:

Where can we find your books?

They were on Amazon but the IRS had some problem with my tax code. So I took them down. I haven’t put the 3rd up anywhere yet.

American Bankruptcy, Morality of Capitalism and Age of Plutocracy are a trilogy. I might bundle them up as The Wasted Reader. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

They were on Amazon but the IRS had some problem with my tax code. So I took them down. I haven’t put the 3rd up anywhere yet.

American Bankruptcy, Morality of Capitalism and Age of Plutocracy are a trilogy. I might bundle them up as The Wasted Reader. 

Can we find the first two anywhere?

2 hours ago, magisme said:

Can we find the first two anywhere?

I’ll post them. Then everyone can shit on them.

I can put them back on Amazon but you have to pay 1.99 to get them. Probably the best deal of all time. But that’s like 2 beers. Let’s not waste beer. 

There’s a book of short stories and the Charlie’s Revenge novella type thing.