Donald Trump

Julian Assange has been arrested!

I've only know a cursory bit about him, and I sure as hell never watched the movie they made about him, but in my eyes anyone that exposes governments and corporations for the cocksucking scum they are is a good guy.

I felt bad for him trapped in that room for seven years or whatever.  He got to fuck Pamela Andersen a few times, but it was old gross Pamela Andersen, not hot, young, Tool Time Pamela Andersen.  Still probably better than jerking off.

I guess he's off to a worse fate than being trapped in a room though.

31 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I feel like the Steve Jobs HIV thing could easily be fake. 

I doubt they'd choose now to start publishing things they hadn't confirmed.

Let me play devil's avocado for a sec...

Someone convince me Assange isn't a meme. What has he actually released/accomplished that's of note?

12 minutes ago, magisme said:

Let me play devil's avocado for a sec...

Someone convince me Assange isn't a meme. What has he actually released/accomplished that's of note?

He himself, or WikiLeaks? I don't know how responsible he was for the company outside of founding it, but they've released a ton of things. You ever go to the site?

4 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Not my words. A reddit comment from here. 

If it was fake, somebody could easily disprove it. Nothing they've published has been proven fake to this day. Don't really care what some miser on Reddit says about it.

2 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

He himself, or WikiLeaks? I don't know how responsible he was for the company outside of founding it, but they've released a ton of things. You ever go to the site?

Released tons of what though? What's been important?

I've been to the site a few times. Always seemed like a bunch of "meh".

34 minutes ago, magisme said:

It's mostly emails and communications between politicians. If you don't find it interesting, that's fine. Obviously pissed them off though.

Sooooo... nothing important.

My interest level is irrelevant regarding whether Assange and Wikishits are memed out nothing burgers.

37 minutes ago, magisme said:

Sooooo... nothing important.

My interest level is irrelevant regarding whether Assange and Wikishits are memed out nothing burgers.

If exposing Hillary rigging the Democratic primary and revealing tons of war crimes, along with exposing the government pedophilia ring is nothing, I'll take some more nothing please.

10 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

exposing Hillary rigging the Democratic primary

In reality, all those emails showed was that the party brass wanted Hilary and didn't want Sanders. Hardly the first or last time that's been the case.

23 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

war crimes

Toothless "laws" written by the most powerful warmongers on the planet in order create the illusion that their methods of slaughter were civilized while their enemies' methods were criminal.

26 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

exposing the government pedophilia ring

Source, please.

1 minute ago, magisme said:

In reality, all those emails showed was that the party brass wanted Hilary and didn't want Sanders. Hardly the first or last time that's been the case.

Toothless "laws" written by the most powerful warmongers on the planet in order create the illusion that their methods of slaughter were civilized while their enemies' methods were criminal.

Source, please.

Waiting for the supposed Mitt Romney Chuckie Cheese  surveillance tape release 

7 minutes ago, magisme said:

Source, please.

Where exactly do you think pizzagate started? Since you've apparently read everything, how did you miss the Podesta emails? And what a lame-ass way to agree that they rigged the Democratic primary, because that's exactly what their conspiracy to get Hillary over Sanders did. If you find that meaningless, I couldn't give a shit less. I'm not here to persuade you to feel any way about any thing. I'm glad somebody is exposing something. Every time it happens.

10 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Where exactly do you think pizzagate started? Since you've apparently read everything, how did you miss the Podesta emails? And what a lame-ass way to agree that they rigged the Democratic primary, because that's exactly what their conspiracy to get Hillary over Sanders did. If you find that meaningless, I couldn't give a shit less. I'm not here to persuade you to feel any way about any thing. I'm glad somebody is exposing something. Every time it happens.

What proof came out of Pizzagate? Please show me one piece of actual proof.

We keep saying "rigged" because it sounds like something criminals do, but what laws did they break specifically? Or are we just butthurt that they showed favoritism to one candidate over another? Because that shit happens in every election on both sides, and no number of "conspiracy" cries will make it anything more than it is, which is simply common party politics.

Edited by magisme

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

We keep saying "rigged" because it sounds like something criminals do, but what laws did they break specifically? Or are we just butthurt that they showed favoritism to one candidate over another? Because that shit happens in every election on both sides, and no number of "conspiracy" cries will make it anything more than it is, which is simply common party politics.

You tell me. Do they usually make the chair of the DNC step down because there's no proof they rigged it? Read the e-mails yourself. If they aren't enough proof for you, I don't care in the least bit. Also, I know those faggots are kiddie diddling, and that's good enough for me. But that should be as irrelevant to you as your beliefs are to me. Why are you so angry anyway? Nobody is telling you you have to care. You would think the libtards crying for him to be hung would be all the proof any rational person needs though.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I agree. There's not a lot of substance. 

That's actually pretty important. It shows they aren't picking and choosing. They get ahold of a document dump, they give you all of it.

7 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You tell me. Do they usually make the chair of the DNC step down because there's no proof they rigged it? Read the e-mails yourself. If they aren't enough proof for you, I don't care in the least bit. Also, I know those faggots are kiddie diddling, and that's good enough for me. But that should be as irrelevant to you as your beliefs are to me. Why are you so angry anyway? Nobody is telling you you have to care. You would think the libtards crying for him to be hung would be all the proof any rational person needs though.

They made the chair step down because it was bad PR. That's all.

I'll take that as admission of no proof re: pizzagate.

Where did I get angry? I'm just arguing the other side to test pro-Assange arguments. Surely there are better arguments for why this guy is held in such esteem.

21 minutes ago, magisme said:

CNN (Donna "I don't have to take this, I'm a Christian" Brazille) gave Hillary debate questions ahead of time.

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

They made the chair step down because it was bad PR. That's all.

I'll take that as admission of no proof re: pizzagate.

Where did I get angry? I'm just arguing the other side to test pro-Assange arguments. Surely there are better arguments for why this guy is held in such esteem.

Bad PR? E-mails from her stating what she's doing to screw Sanders are bad PR? Okay. And you think I remember enough about e-mails I read 3 years ago or care enough to go read them again to provide you proof? Read them yourself. Let me know what I considered proof the first time while you're at it.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

1 minute ago, AxlisOld said:

CNN (Donna "I don't have to take this, I'm a Christian" Brazille) gave Hillary debate questions ahead of time.

That was a pretty good leak.

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Bad PR? E-mailed;s from her stating what she's doing to screw Sanders are bad PR? Okay. And you think I remember enough about e-mails I read 3 years ago or care enough to go read them again to provide you proof? Read them yourself. Let me know what I considered proof the first time while you're at it.

It was more than bad PR? She went to jail then? Or was at least charged with an crime? Or did literally nothing else happen?