Donald Trump

Julian Assange has been arrested!

Sorry I thought I was in the music thread. 

I can’t remember what the Wikileaks said. Why are they so upset by Julian? 

8 hours ago, Miser said:

You'd be one of the nutters calling the Revolutionaries tyrants because they had any form of government and saying the Constitution, as opposed to the Articles of Confederation, was tyranny and would never work. 

I probably would've, without hindsight, have been among the majority of the country, who was neutral in the conflict as it was mostly upper class people leading a revolt, using poor soldiers.

There was no constitution until 4 years after the war ended, you daft coward. I wouldn't have been able to complain about it at all.

The constitution is a work in progress and the supreme court has the final say. They wouldn’t let a few rules get in the way of the truth. 

2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

There was no constitution until 4 years after the war ended, you daft coward. I wouldn't have been able to complain about it at all.

Point is, no government is too much government for you. You'd let disorder reign in the streets. 

Edited by Miser

Like a turd that won't flush, Hilary has surfaced to state that 'Assange must answer for what he's done' - namely exposing her for the cunt that she is. 

1 hour ago, Miser said:

Point is, no government is too much government for you. You'd let disorder reign in the streets. 

I have faith in the people who aren't pussies like you to be able to control themselves. Keep swallowimg your government propoganda that fools retards like you into thinking that they're necessary though. Cockboys usually can't fathom not having masters, so there is no reason you should break the stereotype.

44 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I have faith in the people who aren't pussies like you to be able to control themselves. Keep swallowimg your government propoganda that fools retards like you into thinking that they're necessary though. Cockboys usually can't fathom not having masters, so there is no reason you should break the stereotype.

So no laws or order. Thankfully you will have to live and die in a country with a government. You will never have the anarchist utopia you and your bomb nut buddies crave

3 minutes ago, Miser said:

So no laws or order. Thankfully you will have to live and die in a country with a government. You will never have the anarchist utopia you and your bomb nut buddies crave

Of course not. Too many little tranny fagboy sjw bitches like you that aren't strong enough to take care of themselves exist. We've all accepted that fact long ago. Although, we will sit back and cheer you morons on in your war with the “nazis" and we do get to watch as your government collapses in on itself, so we do have that going for us.

5 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Of course not. Too many little tranny fagboy sjw bitches like you that aren't strong enough to take care of themselves exist. We've all accepted that fact long ago. Although, we will sit back and cheer you morons on in your war with the “nazis" and we do get to watch as your government collapses in on itself, so we do have that going for us.

No SJW here. I don't believe Trump is a nazi, nor will the government collapse. I support a constitutional monarchism in the context of a traditionalist of a fascistic framework ala Franco. You and your friends will die in a country with a strong government. Did you cheer when Oklahoma City happened?

Edited by Miser

1 minute ago, Miser said:

No SJW here. I don't believe Trump is a nazi, nor will the government collapse. I support a constitutional monarchism in the context of a traditionalist of a fascistic framework ala Franco. You and your friends will die in a country with a strong government. Did you cheer when Oklahoma City happened?

I don't give a shit about what gender you identify as. You're a little fagboy sjw whether you like it or not. Ask anybody.

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I 
don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? 
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime." 

I didn't pay a bit of attention to Oklahoma. It didn't concern me then, and it doesn't concern me now.

3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I don't give a shit about what gender you identify as. You're a little fagboy sjw whether you like it or not. Ask anybody.

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I 
don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? 
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime." 

I didn't pay a bit of attention to Oklahoma. It didn't concern me then, and it doesn't concern me now.

Good deflection. Do you support acts of terrorism against government offices?

To be an SJW, one would have to:
-Hate Trump

-Believe in more than 2 genders

-Believe in unrestricted immigration

-Have white guilt and/or think whites are guilty of cultural sins or believe in white privilege

-Believe in "cultural appropriation"
-Hate the police (hey, you fit in there!)
-Believe in Marxism as the answer

I do not believe in or endorse in any of the above, so there is really no way to mark me as an SJW. You're closer to an SJW than I am. You and Antifa should rally against the police together.

Ok for all people who are reading this who don’t know Damn Smooth .

He not anything like Miser says

He is just a guy who laughs at the stupidity of sheeps.

He is peaceful and just likes to practice his right of free speech.

for fuck sake 

h0B99835C

50 minutes ago, Miser said:

Good deflection. Do you support acts of terrorism against government offices?

To be an SJW, one would have to:
-Hate Trump

-Believe in more than 2 genders

-Believe in unrestricted immigration

-Have white guilt and/or think whites are guilty of cultural sins or believe in white privilege

-Believe in "cultural appropriation"
-Hate the police (hey, you fit in there!)
-Believe in Marxism as the answer

I do not believe in or endorse in any of the above, so there is really no way to mark me as an SJW. You're closer to an SJW than I am. You and Antifa should rally against the police together.

If you knew one single thing about real anarchists instead of what you see on the TV that's brainwashing you to be the retarded sheep that you are, it's that we all agree to live by the non-aggression principle. You idiots are the ones bombing people for whatever political or religious master has their cock in your ass at the time. We want to be left alone. Big difference. You have the moral low ground. And you're still a little tranny fagboy sjw.

Assange is the consolation prize for the Dems after coming up short in both the Russia Investigation and the Hillary Clinton presidential bid.  

15 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

If you knew one single thing about real anarchists instead of what you see on the TV that's brainwashing you to be the retarded sheep that you are, it's that we all agree to live by the non-aggression principle. You idiots are the ones bombing people for whatever political or religious master has their cock in your ass at the time. We want to be left alone. Big difference. You have the moral low ground. And you're still a little tranny fagboy sjw.

Real anarchists like Sacco and Vanzetti and the like, all the anarchist bomb throwers of the 20s, or people like Timothy McVeigh, or are you going to use the "No True Scotsman" fallacy and claim that they weren't "real" Anarchists, the same way Commies try to claim Mao wasn't a REAL Marxist, to excuse their bullshit?

It's you, who believes in chaos, that has the low moral ground. I believe in order. You believe in literal anarchy.

6 minutes ago, Miser said:

Real anarchists like Sacco and Vanzetti and the like, all the anarchist bomb throwers of the 20s, or people like Timothy McVeigh, or are you going to use the "No True Scotsman" fallacy and claim that they weren't "real" Anarchists, the same way Commies try to claim Mao wasn't a REAL Marxist, to excuse their bullshit?

It's you, who believes in chaos, that has the low moral ground. I believe in order. You believe in literal anarchy.

I'll take them all and it's nothing compared to the damage you retarded statists have caused. Not surprising that you're too stupid to see that. Every war, genocide, and most mass shootings are done by people exactly like you. You are a complete moral and ethical failure. And a stupid little fagboy sjw.

7 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I'll take them all and it's nothing compared to the damage you retarded statists have caused. Not surprising that you're too stupid to see that. Every war, genocide, and most mass shootings are done by people exactly like you. You are a complete moral and ethical failure. And a stupid little fagboy sjw.

Believing that a government should exist, and that this is not the Stone Age, is a far leap from endorsing genocide. As if there would be no war if no laws existed. Anarchy is an ethical abomination, and it is such a failure that it has been utterly rejected and left on the ant heap of history.

:lol: By stupid retards just like you that can't evolve past the point of needing someone to pamper their pathetic coward asses. You're a primate and a worthless little faggot sjw. Pathetic in every way. You're less than the last pile of dogshit I stepped in. I sincerely mean that in every way possible.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

20 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Like a turd that won't flush, Hilary has surfaced to state that 'Assange must answer for what he's done' - namely exposing her for the cunt that she is. 

"hillary "exposing "cunt" are 3 words that should never be used in the 1 sentence, like.. .EVER.

please excuse yourself and repent your sins to your brazilian overlords immediately.

Not really, it’s more about not

That was the start of an epic ancap breakdown as life as we know it. But somehow by getting drunk and play soul knight on my phone I deleted it. Slways against all odds like pac said