Donald Trump

Julian Assange has been arrested!

I thought he was still under house arrest or something. What episodes did I miss? Did he and Pam ever do a sex scene?

That should be a great relief to all the moronic statists that believe their government does no wrong and worship at the cock of their favorite politicians by signing up under their names on forums and other ridiculous shit like that. 1 less person exposing the truth.

31 minutes ago, magisme said:

I thought he was still under house arrest or something. What episodes did I miss? Did he and Pam ever do a sex scene?

He was dragged out of the Ecuadorian embassy, kicking and screaming. 

The closest thing he’ll have to Pamela Anderson in jail is the chance of getting sypholis and hep b by a big black guy named Tiny T in cell block 5.

Who cares about him, his life was always going to end either behind bars or dead. 

This is revenge for Mueller coming up empty. 

The deep state are going to nail as many as possible before Trump

rounds them up. 

8 minutes ago, wasted said:

rounds them up. 

You do understand that they were after him long before Trump ever decided to run for president, right?

This is what happens when you let your kids believe that you can be a savior of the people. They grow up thinking that doing the right thing and doing it at any cost is the way forward. His parents should’ve taken the marvel comics off the geek.

This guy hacked nasa on an old 80s computer using abycuss internet all the way from Australia when he was a teen. Instead of using his intelligence to get rich, fuck bitches and live a peaceful life he will now be locked up in jail dreaming of hepatitis battered Pamela pussy.

Trust the cunt Brits to do the dirty work for the US. 

Shower of bastards. 

Hope Wikileaks dishes everything they got now 

17 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You do understand that they were after him long before Trump ever decided to run for president, right?

Yeah but how far were they willing to go to get him? What deal did they do to get him dragged out of the embassy? 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Yeah but how far were they willing to go to get him? What deal did they do to get him dragged out of the embassy? 

You think they were putting more pressure on Equador now than when he first started exposing them because they're butthurt over Mueller. That doesn't sound the least bit ridiculous to you?

12 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Wonder what dead man’s switch Assange has setup.

This should get ugly quick.

I think he should do a video announcing he has a jump drive in China, with multicoloured stuffed toys in the background threatening a rock band that he will leak Axls emails if... oh wait what were we talking about again?

@wasted You do also realize that Trump has done absolutely nothing against the deep state except tweet, right?

Edited by Damn_Smooth

38 minutes ago, wasted said:

rounds them up. 

I hardly think Trump has the power or even the desire to somehow "round up" his superiors.

17 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I hardly think Trump has the power or even the desire to somehow "round up" his superiors.

It’s possible to open investigations into Brennan, Comey, Clapper and of course Hillary for the fake dossier. As he puts more of his people in that becomes more likely. And he definitely wants to. There’s still a chance he could go to jail after his presidency. They basically want to put his whole family where Manafort is. 

26 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

@wasted You do also realize that Trump has done absolutely nothing against the deep state except tweet, right?

Of course he just wants his deep state in there. He’s basically up on the same war crimes as Bush and Obama by now. 

That’s why I didn’t get why they wanted him out so bad. He’s basically the same, he’s spending even more than Obama. He’s not messing with the Fed or anything. I guess there’s two things. Dems and those neo con/war party people want to be in power. Trump for some reason wants to work with Russian not fight over Syria. Why he wants to do that I’m not sure but it’s not a bad thing to avoid a war with Russia. Whereas Hillary seemed to want to escalate those tensions. 

You seem to be saying that it’s all just a big show. And there’s evidence to that in that Trump says things but they don’t neccesarily happen. And the endgame of Iran seems to be his goal too. So it’s possible that it’s more about getting votes. Regime change does seem off the table though. 

They play up this big difference between Trump and whoever but really he’s the same. Ain’t nothing change. 

But Trump still has exposed their whole agenda. That’s what he did to win. He’s basically beaten the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas and exposed what’s really going on. The media are working overtime to keep it forgotten. He can’t get what he says done, it’s impossible but he can make them all look bad and maybe win an election. Is that somekind of cover up?  I don’t think so, I don’t think Hillary and Obama are sitting home applauding Donald taking the American public for a ride. Donations from Saudis to Clinton Foundation dropped from 50 mil to 10 mil as soon as she lost. They are all pissed about losing money to the orange man. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Of course he just wants his deep state in there. He’s basically up on the same war crimes as Bush and Obama by now. 

That’s why I didn’t get why they wanted him out so bad. He’s basically the same, he’s spending even more than Obama. He’s not messing with the Fed or anything. I guess there’s two things. Dems and those neo con/war party people want to be in power. Trump for some reason wants to work with Russian not fight over Syria. Why he wants to do that I’m not sure but it’s not a bad thing to avoid a war with Russia. Whereas Hillary seemed to want to escalate those tensions. 

You seem to be saying that it’s all just a big show. And there’s evidence to that in that Trump says things but they don’t neccesarily happen. And the endgame of Iran seems to be his goal too. So it’s possible that it’s more about getting votes. Regime change does seem off the table though. 

They play up this big difference between Trump and whoever but really he’s the same. Ain’t nothing change. 

But Trump still has exposed their whole agenda. That’s what he did to win. He’s basically beaten the Bushes, Clintons, Obamas and exposed what’s really going on. The media are working overtime to keep it forgotten. He can’t get what he says done, it’s impossible but he can make them all look bad and maybe win an election. Is that somekind of cover up?  I don’t think so, I don’t think Hillary and Obama are sitting home applauding Donald taking the American public for a ride. Donations from Saudis to Clinton Foundation dropped from 50 mil to 10 mil as soon as she lost. They are all pissed about losing money to the orange man. 

It's all just smoke and mirrors. Trump, the Clintons, Obama and every other politician are just puppets for them. What has Trump exposed? Nothing that wasn't already public knowledge readily available to anyone interested enough to look. 

26 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

It's all just smoke and mirrors. Trump, the Clintons, Obama and every other politician are just puppets for them. What has Trump exposed? Nothing that wasn't already public knowledge readily available to anyone interested enough to look. 

No but he just says things bluntly. Like when he said we can’t do much about the Saudis because of the oil. Or when he said sure Russia have done some bad things, but so have we. That’s not classical statism. He’s basically been blabbering about Bush lying us into wars everyday for 2-3 years. It’s drawing too much attention to these things. Trump refused to sign to fund the CIA operations in Syria again. Basically Brennan’s program to arm Al Qaeda against Assad under Obama. All that was done on the down low. But with Trump there he’s cutting Bremnans pension, it’s national news that they were wasting all this money in secret. Somehow he’s drawn them all out. Hillary paid for fake dossier on Trump and they used it to get a FISA warrant and set the Mueller rolling. And the Mueller report is a classic. The media in lock step with the Dems and deep state “possible Russian collusion” repeated over and over. It’s obvious to dumbass like me what’s going there. They lost and instead of honoring the democratic system they say they love they try to paint Trump as a russian agent. You say everyone knows but I don’t think anyone really believed until Trump made it a tv show. Trump is a liability and has probably done permanent damage. But maybe it does just  keep us away from questioning other things. Nobody is talking about the military budget, the national debt, the Fed and the coming financial apocalypse. 

Edited by wasted

Just now, wasted said:

No but he just says things bluntly. Like when he said we can’t do much about the Saudis because of the oil. Or when he said sure Russia have done some bad things, but so have we. That’s not classical statism. He’s basically been blabbering about Bush lying us into wars everyday for 2-3 years. It’s drawing too much attention to these things. Trump refused to sign to fund the CIA operations in Syria again. Basically Brennan’s program to arm Al Qaeda against Assad under Obama. All that was done on the down low. But with Trump there he’s cutting Bremnans pension, it’s national news that they were wasting all this money in secret. Somehow he’s drawn them all out. Hillary paid for fake dossier on Trump and they used it to get a FISA warrant and set the Mueller rolling. And the Mueller report is a classic. The media in lock step with the Dems and deep state “possible Russian collusion” repeated over and over. It’s obvious to dumbass like me what’s going there. They lost and instead of honoring the democratic system they say they love they try to paint Trump as a russian agent. You say everyone knows but I don’t think anyone really believed until Trump made it a tv show. 

Blubbering about the wars he's continuing (and likely adding to) is in no way a threat to anybody. How long does it take to withdraw troops again? Lack of funding isn't keeping them in Syria. Pretty sure it won't take much time at all when we need to attack Venezuela or Iran though. Not my fault if people are too stupid to believe what is right in front of their faces, but newsflash: most of them still don't.