Sign in to follow this  
auad

Breakin Fuckin News: A Small tour in October

2 hours ago, wasted said:

Slash will be required to pay $6,627,352 within 30 days of the judgement being signed by both parties. He'll also pay $100,000 per month in spousal support until death or remarriage, and $39,000 per month in child support. The children will also collect 1.8% of Slash’s income until the year 2036.

Slash got to keep all his interest in Guns ‘N Roses and his other companies, all his trademarks and residuals as well as a number of fully-loaded bank accounts. 

Slash also listed his monthly income at $345,000 per month. 

So he pays perla 100 grand a month...

the kids are doing alright though. 

6 mil was about half of his listed net worth before NITL

Hes better off now than when he was with the hooker

34 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

So he pays perla 100 grand a month...

the kids are doing alright though. 

6 mil was about half of his listed net worth before NITL

Hes better off now than when he was with the hooker

He basically makes 200k a month touring after Perla/Kids have taken 150k. He makes about 2 mil a year now with GNR. But to do that he had to lose Perla whether because she didn’t want him touring with GNR or Axl hated her. The money he gives P and kids is what he’d give them anyway so it’s like whatever. Maybe Perla wanted more money for Slash from reunion. She was his manager too? 

2 mil is better than no mil. 

So Perla gets 25k a week for life until she remarries. 

I can see GNR touring for a while. 

15 hours ago, auad said:

According to Salsh...there’s breaking news on the horizon...people here will love it! A small brand new tour...the band will give us  special october renditions of “ISE”, “Brownstone” and “LALD”...and if everything works well...they will try to play “Rock the Rock” 🤘

"There's been so much talk about this [new] GUNS N' ROSESrecord, which we haven't actually done anything with. So we're gonna sort of focus on that.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-to-embark-on-small-tour-in-october-slash-says/

Image result for nicolas cage laugh gif

Hopefully after a decade of waiting Slash will finish off CD II in 2 weeks in Oct and it will be put put Nov 2019. 

On 4/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, wasted said:

He basically makes 200k a month touring after Perla/Kids have taken 150k. He makes about 2 mil a year now with GNR. But to do that he had to lose Perla whether because she didn’t want him touring with GNR or Axl hated her. The money he gives P and kids is what he’d give them anyway so it’s like whatever. Maybe Perla wanted more money for Slash from reunion. She was his manager too? 

2 mil is better than no mil. 

So Perla gets 25k a week for life until she remarries. 

I can see GNR touring for a while. 

She's also selling Personal items off of him including Erotic items lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2019/04/04/slashs-ex-wife-selling-their-spanking-bench-other-erotic-items/3363129002/

😂😂

2 hours ago, GNR444 said:

She's also selling Personal items off of him including Erotic items lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2019/04/04/slashs-ex-wife-selling-their-spanking-bench-other-erotic-items/3363129002/

😂😂

“There's also a bronze and leather spanking bench.”

Goin’ once, goin’ twice, sold to the man in the Axl Rose bike shorts at the back. 

On 4/8/2019 at 11:26 PM, Miser said:

"I think we have a lot of concert footage from the '90s in the can — like, 24-7 footage from 1991 to 1994, of just every day on the road with GUNS N' ROSES," Slash said. "And it's been sitting in a vault for years. And I would love for that to be edited at some point and put out. So we'll see if that ever happens."

Are you telling me that not even say, cleaned up, remastered and pro shot concert footage from the UYI tour would interest you?

A GNR tour documentary featuring the St Louis riot could be like their Altamont speedway / Somg remains the same.  Way better than a Dirt type movie. The fans would love this. 

1 hour ago, auad said:

Maybe Slash thought all along this was a joke band with Mickey Mouse singing and was surprised to see it was Axl...

On 4/9/2019 at 3:34 AM, Bill Brasky said:

Can we get the exact amount Axl had to pay Azoff ?

The claims are part of a bombshell countersuit filed yesterday against Irving Azoff's Front Line Management. In March, Azoff sued Rose, claiming the rocker violated an oral agreement to pay 15% of earnings, or nearly $2 million, from a lucrative concert tour.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/958191/axl-rose-slams-irving-azoff-in-5-million-countersuit

This article sheds a lot of light on the context of CD. 

Also the noises coming from Azoff’s side are very telling. Only people beyond the law can really talk like that. A verbal agreement for a tour they didn’t set up? They have zero case but enough money to ruin someone by drawing it out. 

Kind of great CD era promo though. Axl versus the industry went mainstream. It’s like in Slash’s book where he’s doing coke off his toilet seat at 11am in the broader narrative of it being all Axl’s fault. 

Guns N' Litigation Over As Axl Rose Settles With Azoff (A Top Story)

On Wednesday Guns N' Litigation Over As Axl Rose Settles With Azoff was a top story. Here is the recap: (hennemusic) The case of Axl Rose v. Irving Azoff has been settled. So has the case of Irving Azoff v. Axl Rose. The Beverly Hills Courier reports lawsuits between the Guns N' Roses frontman and his former manager concerning commissions and concert touring have been resolved, attorneys for both sides told a judge yesterday.

"They were settled to the mutual satisfaction of the parties," said attorney Howard King on behalf of Azoff. The resolutions were announced on the day Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rita Miller had scheduled trial of the two cases between the rocker and Azoff.

No terms were divulged. But after a preliminary accord was reached, lawyers for Rose filed papers stating that the final accord would involve "a comprehensive touring agreement in which Guns 'N Roses would perform at various...venues.

So it looks like Azoff decided to settle for involvement in the GNR reunion tours. 

On 4/11/2019 at 8:18 PM, auad said:

Axl's gut enters the picture about 5 seconds before the rest of him.

13 hours ago, auad said:

Austin City Limits

1556650791_191817956286378.jpg

I'd kill to see The Cure live. But never in a festival environment. I can see the people making their Instagram stories while barely knowing Boys Don't Cry.

Festivals are a joke.

34 minutes ago, maynard said:

I'd kill to see The Cure live. But never in a festival environment. I can see the people making their Instagram stories while barely knowing Boys Don't Cry.

Festivals are a joke.

Cure is my favorite band ever.

Amazing show of them:

On 5/1/2019 at 10:14 AM, maynard said:

Festivals are a joke.