Sign in to follow this  
auad

Breakin Fuckin News: A Small tour in October

According to Salsh...there’s breaking news on the horizon...people here will love it! A small brand new tour...the band will give us  special october renditions of “ISE”, “Brownstone” and “LALD”...and if everything works well...they will try to play “Rock the Rock” 🤘

The thing:

"After [THE CONSPIRATORS play in] South America, we go straight to Europe and do the festivals over there. And then from Europe, we go back to the States and Canada and do our first Canadian tour, plus some U.S. dates. And that goes until August. And then after that, I'm gonna hook up with GUNS N' ROSES. GUNS N' ROSES has a small tour in October. And then… There's been so much talk about this [new] GUNS N' ROSESrecord, which we haven't actually done anything with. So we're gonna sort of focus on that. And then THE CONSPIRATORS will be [regrouping] some time coming up, depending on what GUNS N' ROSES is doing. But I've already started putting together material for the new CONSPIRATORS record”.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-to-embark-on-small-tour-in-october-slash-says/

S

ensational news! Can't wait for a new GNR mini-tour.

It’s kind of Slash’s back up plan. He can’t around for GNR becsuse it might not happen, so he’s basically said Oct work on next GNR?

Slash is just going to finish the record in 3 weeks them send it Axl for feedback. 

13 minutes ago, wasted said:

It’s kind of Slash’s back up plan. He can’t around for GNR becsuse it might not happen, so he’s basically said Oct work on next GNR?

Slash is just going to finish the record in 3 weeks them send it Axl for feedback. 

slash is playing with his toys  while waiting for mommy to come home and put him to bed?

1 minute ago, GNS said:

slash is playing with his toys  while waiting for mommy to come home and put him to bed?

It seems like he just likes to keep moving. But it sounds like he’s going to work on the new GNR album. 

1 hour ago, auad said:

And then… There's been so much talk about this [new] GUNS N' ROSESrecord, which we haven't actually done anything with.

Slash kicked out in 3...2...1...

47 minutes ago, maynard said:

In the same interview, Slash mentioned they have plenty of footage from the UYI tour. A quick look at retarded forums and I could see a bunch of lunatics drooling at the possibility of watching 30 years old footage of stupid millionaires who hate each other. Seriously, why would anyone be interested in seeing how Axl, Slash and Duff spent their days 30 years ago?

GNR fans scare me.

It would be interesting to see if there's any fights or things like that. I mean Let it Be was a big film when it came out.

19 minutes ago, Miser said:

It would be interesting to see if there's any fights or things like that. I mean Let it Be was a big film when it came out.

I knew you would say that :lol:

As time passes by the more I realize GNR is not interesting. Never was. When they were on the top they were probably just like any other huge band except more stupid.

The mysterious Chinese days are also uninteresting. A lot of hired musicians acting like they care or have a clue of what's going on, probably.

Maybe it would be worth watching to check how Axl's hairline changes over the years.

Those things could be interesting in 1995 or 2005. But not now. Too much time has passed. Just like the reunion. It's not interesting anymore. It's not relevant. They were not that talented or intelligent.

The juicy controversy it might contain would now sound/look dated, especially knowing that these guys are all libtards cucks nowadays.

But yeah, you and 50 years old soccer moms would certainly love it.

58 minutes ago, maynard said:

I knew you would say that :lol:

As time passes by the more I realize GNR is not interesting. Never was. When they were on the top they were probably just like any other huge band except more stupid.

The mysterious Chinese days are also uninteresting. A lot of hired musicians acting like they care or have a clue of what's going on, probably.

Maybe it would be worth watching to check how Axl's hairline changes over the years.

Those things could be interesting in 1995 or 2005. But not now. Too much time has passed. Just like the reunion. It's not interesting anymore. It's not relevant. They were not that talented or intelligent.

The juicy controversy it might contain would now sound/look dated, especially knowing that these guys are all libtards cucks nowadays.

But yeah, you and 50 years old soccer moms would certainly love it.

"I think we have a lot of concert footage from the '90s in the can — like, 24-7 footage from 1991 to 1994, of just every day on the road with GUNS N' ROSES," Slash said. "And it's been sitting in a vault for years. And I would love for that to be edited at some point and put out. So we'll see if that ever happens."

Are you telling me that not even say, cleaned up, remastered and pro shot concert footage from the UYI tour would interest you?

3 hours ago, GNS said:

lol does this toothless dumbass not realize no one wants to listen to constipationers? fuck me

Has to pay Perla somehow. 

You would think he could have had a better lawyer. Especially since he was screwed by Axl's legal team twenty years before. 

2 hours ago, Miser said:

Are you telling me that not even say, cleaned up, remastered and pro shot concert footage from the UYI tour would interest you?

I'd watch a clip or two on YT if some HD clip is ever uploaded.

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Has to pay Perla somehow. 

You would think he could have had a better lawyer. Especially since he was screwed by Axl's legal team twenty years before. 

Read the details of his divorce. Perla hardly took him to the bank.

She got paid, yes. But Slash is making a killing from NTIL, none of that goes to Perla

5 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Read the details of his divorce. Perla hardly took him to the bank.

She got paid, yes. But Slash is making a killing from NTIL, none of that goes to Perla

Slash will be required to pay $6,627,352 within 30 days of the judgement being signed by both parties. He'll also pay $100,000 per month in spousal support until death or remarriage, and $39,000 per month in child support. The children will also collect 1.8% of Slash’s income until the year 2036.

Slash got to keep all his interest in Guns ‘N Roses and his other companies, all his trademarks and residuals as well as a number of fully-loaded bank accounts. 

Slash also listed his monthly income at $345,000 per month.