Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Joker trailer

44 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

i don't understand the hate for the mcu from comic book nerds

they did everything as "right" as they could, it's the polar opposite of nu-starwars

kevin feige >>>>>>>>> kathleen kennedy

I don't hate them. I love most of the ones I have seen—Ragnarok (best), Ant-Man 1 & 2, Avengers 1 and Infinity War.

Haven't seen Endgame yet, and didn't care for Age of Ultron.

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 are great (1 is better).

Loved Black Panther and Captain America: Civil War.

Thor: The Dark World is bad, and I saw one of the Iron Man films, the bad one.

They completely fucked up with Hulk. Only thing they did okay with him in is the first Avengers. And The Incredible Hulk if that counts. It's supposed to, but it doesn't really feel like it.

7 hours ago, wasted said:

I liked that Ed Norton Hulk movie. 

Tim Roth seems such an oddball to me. Every film I see him in I think, "Hmm. That was an strange choice."

I like to watch whatever movie is on TV a lot of the time, even with commercials. It makes me feel like I'm part of the world. So I watched Arbitrage with Richard Gere and Tim Roth. It wasn't bad, but you couldn't help but think that Tim Roth was trolling the movie throughout. He played a detective and he did this thing where, as the film progressed, he'd slouch lower and lower whenever he was seated. Didn't matter what he was seated on, he was on his way to horizontal. Toward the end of the progression, he interrogated a suspect for about 5 minutes sitting like this.

Image result for tim roth arbitrage

Edited by magisme

22 minutes ago, magisme said:

Tim Roth seems such an oddball to me. Every film I see him in I think, "Hmm. That was an strange choice."

I like to watch whatever movie is on TV a lot of the time, even with commercials. It makes me feel like I'm part of the world. So I watched Arbitrage with Richard Gere and Tim Roth. It wasn't bad, but you couldn't help but think that Tim Roth was trolling the movie throughout. He played a detective and he did this thing where, as the film progressed, he'd slouch lower and lower whenever he was seated. Didn't matter what he was seated on, he was on his way to horizontal. Toward the end of the progression, he interrogated a suspect for about 5 minutes sitting like this.

Image result for tim roth arbitrage

I think Roth and Norton are character actors trying to be leading men? So in the gritty 90s that worked. So their choices maybe aren’t choices.