Sign in to follow this  
ludurigan

CONSPIRACY: Is this a secret code for the coming out of W. Axl Rose as a solo artist on October 26th?

today the same website published another story...

are this just "innocent" stock market news?

or are these secret codes related to legendary rocker W. Axl Rose possible solo career?!

is the first single being released on May 11?!

so many questions!

Hot Two Shares to Ponder On: American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AXL), Best ...
Performance wise the shares of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AXL) rose up 11.05% for the week, it also fell -2.29% for the ...

7 hours ago, Skeeter said:

It was a vanilla ice reference to your “solo” comment. You people need to refine your music tastes!!!

I appreciate the spin you put in your posts. Always interesting to read the “possibilities” you come up with. 

But what risk is there for GnR to put out a new album? Axl is considered a legend. He has young hot chicks willing to blow him every time he goes to Taco Bell. He has a pretend family willing to spoil him 24/7. He has a hundred million dollars in the bank. Risk?

A new album would debut at number one and sell a couple million copies. Even if critics slammed it, he could go to GnR truth and htgth and mygnr and find 100s of post saying how they orgasm every time they listen to it. 

And gnr touring would still produce big crowds. 

All that album would have to axcomplish is 2-3 songs good enough to play on your. Bands like Van Halen, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Bon Jovi - all these “old guys” release albums that aren’t as successful as their glory day releases. No AC/DC fan says “they were my favorite band for 30 years. But I didn’t like the 2015 album, so now I hate them and that album now means Back In Black is a terrible song.”

The risk for GnR in releasing a new album is just Axl’s feelings being hurt. Risk is somebody quitting a great job, moving cross country and using their entire life savings to start a new business.

If GnR puts out an album that you don’t like...do you stop loving Estranged and rocketqueen? I’ve never understood this theory that one average album taints a band’s legacy. Bands are remembered for their best albums, not their worst. 

Risk is relative but maybe that is the wrong word. Maybe it’s more ethos or a way of doing things. That’s more of a Slash thing. Those guys had more of a set idea what GNR is. Does it feel like real GNR now? How do they capture the spirit or not blow the mystique? Axl having done CD isn’t scared of that but he puts a lot into an album. But is the GNR story he was telling over on CD? It seems like a lot of it was. 

Obviously there is no financial risk but there is a dread of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Slash and Duff have this perfect GNR history, Axl struggled for years to live up to it. Do they now with some perspective say that was GNR, we don’t want to tarnish it? They have other bands and avenues to release music, there’s no need to tamper with the past. 

Artistically with GNR Axl isn’t going to do a Saints of Los Angeles or some street rock lyrics about a heroin chick he knows now. He might have some sequels to Illusion songs and a song about geo-politics which was what CD was. I don’t think that’s the problem though it’s how do you get the fans into it on the same level as a Coma or Estranged. There was a believeability or realness to those songs you felt like Coma was a real struggle. On CD you can see Axl is struggling. Now I guess they are back to post AFD but they are sober. It’s a Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy situation. 

I think the album would be a success if they do it. It’s just how or if they collab. Slash and Duff do things one way, Axl might just join them for that. It might just not get that universal love old GNR got. I mean I’d take CD II tomorrow but with old GNR there’s a lot to live up to. They aren’t Motely crue or 80s rec execs with a draw full of coke who just gauge success on the money. 

I got an email from the Nightrain today, I opened and read it, it said Louder Than Life. There was a mustard yellow hoodie with the rape robot from AFD swiggin’ a bottle of JD on it. 

Edited by wasted

11 hours ago, wasted said:

Risk is relative but maybe that is the wrong word. Maybe it’s more ethos or a way of doing things. That’s more of a Slash thing. Those guys had more of a set idea what GNR is. Does it feel like real GNR now? How do they capture the spirit or not blow the mystique? Axl having done CD isn’t scared of that but he puts a lot into an album. But is the GNR story he was telling over on CD? It seems like a lot of it was. 

Obviously there is no financial risk but there is a dread of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Slash and Duff have this perfect GNR history, Axl struggled for years to live up to it. Do they now with some perspective say that was GNR, we don’t want to tarnish it? They have other bands and avenues to release music, there’s no need to tamper with the past. 

Artistically with GNR Axl isn’t going to do a Saints of Los Angeles or some street rock lyrics about a heroin chick he knows now. He might have some sequels to Illusion songs and a song about geo-politics which was what CD was. I don’t think that’s the problem though it’s how do you get the fans into it on the same level as a Coma or Estranged. There was a believeability or realness to those songs you felt like Coma was a real struggle. On CD you can see Axl is struggling. Now I guess they are back to post AFD but they are sober. It’s a Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy situation. 

I think the album would be a success if they do it. It’s just how or if they collab. Slash and Duff do things one way, Axl might just join them for that. It might just not get that universal love old GNR got. I mean I’d take CD II tomorrow but with old GNR there’s a lot to live up to. They aren’t Motely crue or 80s rec execs with a draw full of coke who just gauge success on the money. 

I got an email from the Nightrain today, I opened and read it, it said Louder Than Life. There was a mustard yellow hoodie with the rape robot from AFD swiggin’ a bottle of JD on it. 

After the fake-reunion, loot-tour nonsense I suppose these three guys couldn't care less about "blowing the mystique" -- cause that's precisely what they did night after night by playing with Axl's employees instead of Izzy and Adler

But i guess i can see what you mean... In a live setting people are there just for those few hours, the suond is never perfect, people drunk etc, so it is pretty much a forgettable thing... Having a CD or some mp3 files of new studio music with you is a completely different story because it will always be there and you can listen to it anytime and if it is no good you will know that everytime you click play...

Do you think Axl was "telling the GNR story over" on CD? How so? You reckon the lyrics are about the band and its members?

American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) Consensus EPS Outlook
AXL rose 9.87%, climbed 3.79% and sank -11.67% in the week, one month and six months, respectively. The most recent short interest data show ... 

Lana Del Rey should cover "Don't Cry," and make a music video where she dresses up as Shannon Hoon and Axl Rose

I feel like GNR have worked hard to be a band of the people like Aerosmith or ACDC even if the have a big influence from Zepp and Queen. I think move would be a NWA collab if anything. Sort of like the Run DMC Walk This Way. Welcome to the Jungle ft NWA. 

Hip hop and rap isn't even as popular as it was ten years ago though. It has more of a pop and R&B edge from what I have noticed. 

But I may be wrong. Music is so fucking bad nowadays. Holy shit. I honestly only kind of make this assumption because they play this crap in the mall. 

For GNR it’s always the 90s. That’s where the audience lives. Doing something with a Soundcloud artist probably wouldn’t register with the audience. 

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

No, wanking is for virgins.

Fuck, I’m doing it wrong then