Sign in to follow this  
ludurigan

CONSPIRACY: Is this a secret code for the coming out of W. Axl Rose as a solo artist on October 26th?

"Performance wise the shares of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AXL) rose up 10.26% for the week, it also fell -6.13% for the monthly performance, while for the quarter it went down 36.49%. (...)

http://factsreporter.com/2019/04/03/face-to-face-hot-stocks-bloomin-brands-inc-nasdaqblmn-american-axle-manufacturing-holdings-inc-nyseaxl/

axl+rose.jpg

1 hour ago, magisme said:

I'ma call you Miser, cuz you're about to be blocked from creating threads.

Miser is Mr. Sanity compared with this dumbshit.

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

He did it was called Chinese Democracy and the NUGNR era

I don’t think he saw it like that. 

But he might drop down to being the new Elton John. Just putting piano songs on Disney movies. Axl will play Candle in the Wind at Elton’s funeral. 

I mean are GNR coming back to do another album tour cycle or The End type tour. Or will they put out the NITL bluray and the UYI tour documentary and leave it at that. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Axl will play Candle in the Wind at Elton’s funeral.

Rasp or no rasp?

9 minutes ago, magisme said:

Rasp or no rasp?

Zero rasp, Axl Crooner is coming. Axl covering My Way and Moon River. 

That’s why Axl was hanging out with Lana Del Rey. He can do a Born to Die meets Time Out of Mind with Dj and Melissa. 

Seems likely. They do just enough to secure the legacy without ruining the legend. I can’t see them armchair quarterbacking a movie about themselves like Crue either. They might play RIR 2021 and release a UYI box set though. 

I had a solid wank last night, so much so that if I aimed my cock at the keyboard i could’ve forced my splurge hard enough to make a better thread then this shit. Get it together OP

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Axl might actually go solo. 

He has been on a roll, it might be time for him to go solo. 

59 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

He has been on a roll, it might be time for him to go solo. 

GNR might just be something they leave as it is. They can always tour but they don’t need to take the risk of a release. 

Would Axl feel more at ease working on a Sixx Am level project which has lower expectations. Like doing a Rock the Rock album for fun. Or a movie soundtrack. Or a piano based album you can do in your home studio. 

I totally get doing nothing. I’d sit back and curate the UYI box set track listing. Remastering YCBM for T7. 

A solo album collabing with various guitarists from DJ to Angus would be a fun album to put out. It could just be all covers. Axl N Piano. 

Who wants the attention or hassle though. Probably easier to pop up at RIR in 2021. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

GNR might just be something they leave as it is. They can always tour but they don’t need to take the risk of a release. 

Would Axl feel more at ease working on a Sixx Am level project which has lower expectations. Like doing a Rock the Rock album for fun. Or a movie soundtrack. Or a piano based album you can do in your home studio. 

I totally get doing nothing. I’d sit back and curate the UYI box set track listing. Remastering YCBM for T7. 

A solo album collabing with various guitarists from DJ to Angus would be a fun album to put out. It could just be all covers. Axl N Piano. 

Who wants the attention or hassle though. Probably easier to pop up at RIR in 2021. 

This nigga is on a level that the entire human race could only dream about. Good post 

1 hour ago, GNS said:

This nigga is on a level that the entire human race could only dream about. Good post 

The human race shouldn’t sell itself short, at least it was a part of wasted’s historic post count. 

9 hours ago, magisme said:

I could get behind breadposting.

Sourdough is delicious.

Image result for sourdough

You have to try our famous, salami, cheddar and pickle, sour dough stack.  Delicious toasted or untoasted.

I fried a frozen burger and put it between two slices of white bread. Ketchup. I heated up a can of mixed veg but didn’t eat it. Vegetables cause cancer. Then I downed a bottle of half price red wine. 

8 hours ago, wasted said:

It was a vanilla ice reference to your “solo” comment. You people need to refine your music tastes!!!

I appreciate the spin you put in your posts. Always interesting to read the “possibilities” you come up with. 

But what risk is there for GnR to put out a new album? Axl is considered a legend. He has young hot chicks willing to blow him every time he goes to Taco Bell. He has a pretend family willing to spoil him 24/7. He has a hundred million dollars in the bank. Risk?

A new album would debut at number one and sell a couple million copies. Even if critics slammed it, he could go to GnR truth and htgth and mygnr and find 100s of post saying how they orgasm every time they listen to it. 

And gnr touring would still produce big crowds. 

All that album would have to axcomplish is 2-3 songs good enough to play on your. Bands like Van Halen, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Bon Jovi - all these “old guys” release albums that aren’t as successful as their glory day releases. No AC/DC fan says “they were my favorite band for 30 years. But I didn’t like the 2015 album, so now I hate them and that album now means Back In Black is a terrible song.”

The risk for GnR in releasing a new album is just Axl’s feelings being hurt. Risk is somebody quitting a great job, moving cross country and using their entire life savings to start a new business.

If GnR puts out an album that you don’t like...do you stop loving Estranged and rocketqueen? I’ve never understood this theory that one average album taints a band’s legacy. Bands are remembered for their best albums, not their worst. 

on January 5, I posted this:

Another step, plausible and realistic is...”The Legend of Red Panda” 10 original Piano/Voice songs ... Axl solo record.

GNR should release an album only in Brazil. Actually, they should only tour in Brazil too. They would make BILLIONS.