• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ludicrous it's mYstery, no i. 

2 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

In all seriousness, Duff needs to stop trying to sing and stop trying to write songs.  He's fucking terrible.

He should get back to looking all punk and punking up GnR and that's it.

Amen.

Sick of his patronizing reformer shtick too.

Punk as Fuck® punk rocker® Duff "Rose®" Mckagan plays his new Fender Signature Deluxe Precision® Bass from Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC)!

Check the video below where Duff® plays The Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass®, a supercharged version of the'80s Jazz Bass Special used on GUNS N' ROSES' ferocious debut album!

The Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass® has all the unique appointments of Duff's original Jazz Bass Special and added several player-friendly features like instant "Drop D" tuning!

According to Duff®, the Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass represents his own growth as a musician and another way for future bassists looking to unlock the mysteries® of the instrument!

Check the video below where Punk as Fuck® punk rocker® Duff® "Rose®" Mckagan also talks stories about Punk® Rock music, a Punk® Rock chick and more!

®®®®!!!!

source = http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-duff-mckagan-play-his-fender-signature-deluxe-precision-bass/

Edited by ludurigan

Tag: SARCASM

axl-solo-social.jpg

It's almost the weekend, friday night is going up inside her again or something and there are so many questions on my mind!

Is W. Axl Rose, Guns n' Roses owner, a perfectionist?

Or is he just a rich lazy fuck who sat for ten years on the couch watching TV while his record company spent money on his "vision"?

More questions!

Is perfectionism worthy?

Can it be damaging?

And more!

In the eve of a possible new album on the Guns n' Roses brand with recently reacquainted business partners Saul and Michael, should W. Axl Rose let it go and allow himself to make mistakes?

Profound questions!

Deep shit, I tell ya!

I don't have any answers for these, but NY Times best-selling author Duff Mckagan T. Harv Eker does!

46034003_295135904457933_533617530192026

Wow, what an insight!

And it gets deeper!

Harv has more to say!

"Imagine how less insecure we would all be if we were comfortable making mistakes, and if we were confident enough in ourselves to say, “That’s okay because I’m going to get it right next time”.

Now let's read that again:

"Imagine how less insecure we would all be if we were comfortable making mistakes, and if we were confident enough in ourselves to say, “That’s okay because I’m going to get it right next time”.

Double Wow!

Can you imagine that?

Can you imagine Guns n' Roses owner, leader, founder etc W. Axl Rose imagining that?

Thank God it is friday!

jacket-wm-1.jpg?w=628

Edited by ludurigan
47 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

For real, wtf is with this band that attracts these kinds of people?

I honestly don't know....are REM fans or Smashing Pumpkins fans this fucked up?

I feel like Axl is a magnet for these weirdos.

do i need to put a SARCASM tag on my next post so people of your "kind" may learn not to take it seriously?

Edited by ludurigan
  • John Bonham changed the title to ludurigan's Duff McKagan "Punk as Fuck" Blabbermouth Dump