Sign in to follow this  
Bill Brasky

The Gunner appreciation thread

One of the most uniquely weird characters I've ever met on the internet. Has a very fucked up mind but I'm sure the guy has a good heart. Maybe one day he will forgive me.

Gunner is a fascinating character.

I am still not sure if he is the dumbest troll poster of all time.....or if he is a brilliant, hilarious, genius who is one of the greatest posters in GnR history.

Cons. He will beat a dead horse to a second death. The 9,937 post about Slash's teeth went from being funny to just annoying. Once he gets onto a specific thing, he'll make a million posts about it.

Pros. He could troll better than anybody. You could tell Gunner that chocolate chip was your favorite cookie and he would somehow turn that into you being a Nazi that loved to have sex with horses. When I mentioned my wife was a nurse, he turned the entire nursing career into "nurses are people who have failed at life. They wanted to be doctors but weren't smart enough. Now they just clean up shit all day."

And you couldn't have a meaningful back-and-forth with him because he had no set base or core values. I've told this story before. He once insulted the USA medical profession by saying "it sucks. Because you will let a man die on the hospital door steps if he doesn't have insurance."  Somebody pointed out that ER's have to treat a dying patient even if they don't have insurance. His response was "that's why it sucks. Because you will treat anybody even if they can't pay." How can you debate or insult somebody who will literally just switch sides of what they are saying?

His other pretty clever way of arguing was to take control of whatever clever insult you might have had against him. If you came up with a funny insult against him, he would just start using the same insult against you. Effectively negating your initial insult. What could you say "Hey buddy, don't call me that. I called you that first."  That just makes you sound like an idiot.

I believe Gunner is a good kid at heart. He sent me a PM once letting me know some forum members were trying to get my personal information so they could Doxx me (or whatever it's called). That was a cool move on his part.

A popular longtime forum member once told me. "He is a retard. But he's our retard."

I like the guy. Off the forums he is probably a pretty nice guy and would be pleasant to share a steak lunch with and then go for a horseback ride together. 

He's somewhere in Portugal hating America and imagining a utopic world where guns are not needed. Or maybe writing about how men never landed on the moon somewhere else. I could check other websites but I'm not a stalker lol.

I hope he’s swinging on some vine freely without a care in the Amazon jungle, living the life only primates can dream of.

off topic, but guys please only buy recycled products I don’t want his home destroyed.

7 hours ago, GNS said:

I hope he’s swinging on some vine freely without a care in the Amazon jungle, living the life only primates can dream of.

off topic, but guys please only buy recycled products I don’t want his home destroyed.

I only use 100% sustainable, recyclable packaging in my store.  Remember guys, gals and Skeeter, it's 2 for 1 Saturday tomorrow!

I miss his complete bastardization of the English language. 

I miss seeing him struggle in simple conversations which quickly became confrontations. 

Swing free brother

Heard he joined Axl Rose's legal team. His job is to sue any media outlet that denigrates "his" Axl's reputation.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:19 AM, Skeeter said:

Gunner is a fascinating character.

I am still not sure if he is the dumbest troll poster of all time.....or if he is a brilliant, hilarious, genius who is one of the greatest posters in GnR history.

Cons. He will beat a dead horse to a second death. The 9,937 post about Slash's teeth went from being funny to just annoying. Once he gets onto a specific thing, he'll make a million posts about it.

Pros. He could troll better than anybody. You could tell Gunner that chocolate chip was your favorite cookie and he would somehow turn that into you being a Nazi that loved to have sex with horses. When I mentioned my wife was a nurse, he turned the entire nursing career into "nurses are people who have failed at life. They wanted to be doctors but weren't smart enough. Now they just clean up shit all day."

And you couldn't have a meaningful back-and-forth with him because he had no set base or core values. I've told this story before. He once insulted the USA medical profession by saying "it sucks. Because you will let a man die on the hospital door steps if he doesn't have insurance."  Somebody pointed out that ER's have to treat a dying patient even if they don't have insurance. His response was "that's why it sucks. Because you will treat anybody even if they can't pay." How can you debate or insult somebody who will literally just switch sides of what they are saying?

His other pretty clever way of arguing was to take control of whatever clever insult you might have had against him. If you came up with a funny insult against him, he would just start using the same insult against you. Effectively negating your initial insult. What could you say "Hey buddy, don't call me that. I called you that first."  That just makes you sound like an idiot.

I believe Gunner is a good kid at heart. He sent me a PM once letting me know some forum members were trying to get my personal information so they could Doxx me (or whatever it's called). That was a cool move on his part.

A popular longtime forum member once told me. "He is a retard. But he's our retard."

I like the guy. Off the forums he is probably a pretty nice guy and would be pleasant to share a steak lunch with and then go for a horseback ride together. 

Funniest and truest analaysis I’ve read online.

the dude was a few numbers short of hitting 21 blackjack. He did the best with what he has and that’s commendable

He and I used to be adversarial back when I was a GN'R nerd. He definitely won me over as the funniest guy here with sophomoric humor. My favorite was Slash spitting his teeth into the crowd. That was crude and obnoxious. A+

Also, I know he was trying to communicate with me during Mafia but couldn't because of the rules. The post of a monkey on a typewriter was like the ghost of Hamlet's father, trying to tell me something from the other side.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

I don't think I was part of this one. I think he's mad at Brasky and JB.

I have no idea because the e only time I checked the game was to see who died. I blame all of you equally.