arnold layne

Season 6 Mafia Championship

So it's that time again. We need to nominate a fellow forum member to represent us in mafia world wide. 

@Thingyman does a phenomenal job setting it up. It's so much fun. 

Anybody have any nominations?

Gunner,

it would be like that episode of Homer saving the nuclear power plant from complete meltdown. The dude wont even know how he will win, but he will win.

7 minutes ago, GNS said:

Gunner,

it would be like that episode of Homer saving the nuclear power plant from complete meltdown. The dude wont even know how he will win, but he will win.

We sent him already :awesomedance:

According to the statistical results of all the games played on this forum, I actually said that the best player of all time is:

Damn Smooth

4 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Backpedaling aye?  You've said repeatedly you're the best.

It’s weird how angry that makes you. You guys take this game way too serious. 

Backpedaling? No. Go read my topic about the statistical results. 

I clearly stated that Damn Smooth was the best ever. And GnRLies was the second best. 

I do have the best winning percentage of anybody has played five games or more. That’s not bragging. That’s statistical fact. 

Do I want to represent the forum In a championship tournament somewhere? No interest at all. Don’t really like the game. Takes too long. 

Feel free to go represent the forum.  I’m sure you will kick some ass. You will do 1000%  better than I would do. 

Thanks for sharing the invitation, arnold.

I hope VERY much to see you guys participate again this year :D

As a note, I'm going on vacation next week, so it'll be difficult for me to check in here, but if you decide a representative in that time, you can have them register on Mafia Universe or contact me via Discord (Thingyman#6075), and I'll make sure they get the information they need in order to get prepared for the game :) 

Hi guys! :)

Just popping in to give you the 10-day warning and a reminder that the final deadline is April 26.

But the sooner I have your representative's name, the more time I have to get them prepared for the Championship.

The very first qualifier starts April 29. And the last one starts June 17.

I'm very excited about this season! When your representative gets slotted into a game, I'll return with more information on when they're playing and how you can spectate them along with a thousand other people from all the other sites.