Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries—Countdown to Milwaukee

And the democratic nominee will be...  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick Your Poison

    • Bernie Sanders
      4
    • Kamala Harris
      0
    • Joe Biden
      2
    • Beto O’Rourke
      1
    • Andrew Yang
      1
    • Elizabeth Warren
      1
    • Amy Klobuchar
      0
    • Cory Booker
      0
    • Pete Buttgieg
      3
    • Tulsi Gabbard
      1
    • Kirsten Gillibrand
      0
    • Julian Castro
      0
    • John Delaney
      0
    • Mike Gravel
      0
    • John Hickenlooper
      1
    • Jay Inslee
      0
    • Wayne Messam
      0
    • Marianne Williamson
      0
    • Tim Ryan
      0
    • Free Hugs Guy
      0


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

I could see Trump being disarmed by Bernie's politeness, but I could also see it going the other way. Really it comes down to how the public perceives it and how it's spun by the media. Bernie's politeness could make Trump look like a bumbling moron because he's unsure of how to attack it, but that won't matter if most people are like "Look at that! Trump's flinging mud at him left and right and he's too big a pussy to say anything back! What a coward!" Like I said, nowadays debates are really all about verbally destroying your opponent, and to some people that just means being louder and more intimidating than the other person. I'll admit though, I'm very cynical about the process and what its become. I would definitely love to see those debates though. In 2016 Trump said he was willing to debate Bernie when Hillary refused to do the last debate with him, but then he pulled out at the last second because Bernie wasn't going to be the nominee, and I've always wondered how those would go down. Would be entertaining if nothing else.

 

Nothing crazy or idiotic from the 2008 debates come to mind off the top of my head (admittedly its been awhile since I watched those debates), but I do remember he made some really weird campaign ads, such as the one below.

 

 


Basically we see it the same way. It could go either way, depending on how the media decides to spin it.

Holy hell. I need to check out this Gravel guy's political views because he has my vote. Just imagine him just oddly staring at Trump during a debate for minutes at a time, that "I'm staring into your soul" look he's got going there, if he was the nominee? Holy hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 11:43 AM, arnold layne said:

Trump hasn't legalized weed nor does he have any interest in doing so, so fuck him.

 

I like his crackdown on immigration though. 

I'm not a druggie, but I think it's OK to legalize it. I'd rather have some guy smoke some weed than down a bottle of jack daniels.

But I do like how each state gets to decide what they want, rather than the president coming in and dictating what they do. I would rather individual states had more control of how their state operates, instead of the corrupt fat cats in Washington deciding for us.

 

If it came up for vote in my state, I'd probably vote to legalize it.

 

Really, the only thing that bothers me about pot smokers is a lot of the.....the ones who say "I'm not addicted to weed" but they still smoke it 365 days a year, and their life basically revolves around getting high crowd.....a lot of them feel like it's OK to hit the bong and then drive. I dated a girl who was a pot-head and her and all her friends were like that. "I'm not really even stoned, it just relaxes me. Hell, I drive better after smoking."  Uhhh, no you don't.  It's the same people who would never get behind the wheel after a few mixed drinks or a couple of beers, but they will drive after hitting the bong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 12:32 PM, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

I could see Trump being disarmed by Bernie's politeness, but I could also see it going the other way. Really it comes down to how the public perceives it and how it's spun by the media. Bernie's politeness could make Trump look like a bumbling moron because he's unsure of how to attack it, but that won't matter if most people are like "Look at that! Trump's flinging mud at him left and right and he's too big a pussy to say anything back! What a coward!" Like I said, nowadays debates are really all about verbally destroying your opponent, and to some people that just means being louder and more intimidating than the other person. I'll admit though, I'm very cynical about the process and what its become. I would definitely love to see those debates though. In 2016 Trump said he was willing to debate Bernie when Hillary refused to do the last debate with him, but then he pulled out at the last second because Bernie wasn't going to be the nominee, and I've always wondered how those would go down. Would be entertaining if nothing else.

 

Nothing crazy or idiotic from the 2008 debates come to mind off the top of my head (admittedly its been awhile since I watched those debates), but I do remember he made some really weird campaign ads, such as the one below.

 

 

That's awesome. Watching it makes me want to read up and see what this dude is all about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The view from Manchester, NH...

 

Very different from back home in Massachusetts, where a Republican Presidential candidate has never won the state.

Mass. always goes Blue, it's a given, so there is no campaigning here. We see Zero advertisements on TV, etc.

 

Here in Manch., Democratic party elites are referring to Joe Biden as the presumptive nominee... in April 2019 😮 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 6:03 AM, John Bonham said:

The view from Manchester, NH...

 

Very different from back home in Massachusetts, where a Republican Presidential candidate has never won the state.

Mass. always goes Blue, it's a given, so there is no campaigning here. We see Zero advertisements on TV, etc.

 

Here in Manch., Democratic party elites are referring to Joe Biden as the presumptive nominee... in April 2019 😮 

157px-Ronald_Reagan_presidential_portrai

Total fluke both times, but still :P

 

Seriously? Even after all these allegations? Admittedly all the ones out so far have been kinda "mountain out of mole hill" situations (the ones I've heard of and bothered to read up on anyways), but still. I would have thought they would show what a paper tiger he is and scare some folks off the prospect of him being the nominee. Meh, whatever. Prolly won't be him. Once the debates start (assuming he even runs) a lot of the hype for him will be lost, I believe.

 

On that note, looks like at least two more folks are gonna be jumping into the ring. Eric Swalwell and Michael Bennet. I also think that Gravel is officially announcing soon (he's said he'll drop out after the debates though), and I'd be shocked if Buttigieg backs out now. Though at the same time, not really, since I've been thinking since the beginning he's just doing this to boost his name recognition for a senate or governor run. Looks like the amount might crack 20 after all.

 

I wonder who all will qualify for the debates, and who will end up on what stage. Honestly, I doubt John Delaney will be on either stage. He's been running since the middle of 2017 and I've hardly heard about him anywhere. I'd also be surprised if Mike Gravel managed to make it on there, even with the poll threshold being as low as 1%. The party has said that the two debate stages will be random and not based on polling numbers. I highly doubt that's legit, but it'd be funny to see someone like Andrew Yang debating with all these big names and frontrunners, while someone like Biden is lumped in with all the fringe candidates.

 

God, I can't wait for this circus to begin. It's gonna be a heck of a ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’m waiting for Bernie to release his taxes. 


I bet you he and his wife file separately so there's nothing damning in his tax records. It's his wife's tax records that would be interesting to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miser said:


I bet you he and his wife file separately so there's nothing damning in his tax records. It's his wife's tax records that would be interesting to see.

As a millionsire, You don’t think he’ll be paying almost no tax or something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

What asshole chose Corey Booker 

Me, scroll up bro.

Corey Booker is the tallest. The math works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see why all of them don't release tax records.  That shit is fake or can be faked easily.

 

No way these cocksuckers actually pay their taxes.  All their money is in safe, secure, untraceable offshore accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2019 at 12:37 AM, John Bonham said:

Pinned tweet by potus 😆

Democrats have no idea how to deal with Trump. He's going to make mincemeat out of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As flawed as Bernie is maybe he has the same irrational backing as Trump. Like a fake revolution. If he can beat the DNC there will be some upswing to him. He’s the Antifa to Trump’s Alt Right. He would be a disaster but he might win by accident. 

 

But Biden will have backing, basically Obama’s guy. If Trump can grab women then Joe can get away with nuzzle humping everyone’s wife. 

 

Bidem is probably the only one who will fight Trump in the playground at recess. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

How bad are the Democrats that Joe Biden is seen as their champion :lol:

 

 

Supposedly they did a deal with Hillary, she’d go first then Obama’s vice president would go if she didn’t win. They really planned out losing. 

 

But Trump only won by a fine margin. If Hillary wasn’t so terrible in so many ways she should have won. If Biden can go to the Rust Belt and offer them Free Stuff he could win. 

 

Trump is kicking ass right now, the Dems really handed him a huge win with the No Collusion thing. And all the crazy stuff isn’t really helping. Even Biden has some kind of boner for progressiveness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2019 at 10:04 AM, Skeeter said:

I'm not a druggie, but I think it's OK to legalize it. I'd rather have some guy smoke some weed than down a bottle of jack daniels.

But I do like how each state gets to decide what they want, rather than the president coming in and dictating what they do. I would rather individual states had more control of how their state operates, instead of the corrupt fat cats in Washington deciding for us.

 

If it came up for vote in my state, I'd probably vote to legalize it.

 

Really, the only thing that bothers me about pot smokers is a lot of the.....the ones who say "I'm not addicted to weed" but they still smoke it 365 days a year, and their life basically revolves around getting high crowd.....a lot of them feel like it's OK to hit the bong and then drive. I dated a girl who was a pot-head and her and all her friends were like that. "I'm not really even stoned, it just relaxes me. Hell, I drive better after smoking."  Uhhh, no you don't.  It's the same people who would never get behind the wheel after a few mixed drinks or a couple of beers, but they will drive after hitting the bong.

It’s not really that weed is not as bad for you as alcohol, it’s that that Alcohol and Tobacco companies fund the anti-legalize it campaigns/politicians. You can prove weed is awesome forever but until the booze and cigs stop fighting it won’t become legal. What is happening is booze tobacco are starting to sell weed beer etc. Marlboro should bring out a range of cowboy blunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Facekicker said:

I can't wait to see the sperg army on 4chan troll this election. 

I’m waiting for the first candidate to run on a 4Chan base. The United States of 4Chan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Betnie just release his taxes? He became a millionaire by accodently releasing a book about how millionaires are evil. 

 

Biden is a predator and Bernie is a millionaire commie. Pass the oxy, I’m a moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...