• John Delaney
    • Mike Gravel
    • John Hickenlooper
    • Jay Inslee
    • Wayne Messam
    • Marianne Williamson
    • Tim Ryan
    • Free Hugs Guy

donald-trump-looking-smug.jpg_Free_Hugs__guy_arrested_1_1305581_ver1.

Over 200 people have filed with the Federal Election Commission to run for president in the Democratic Party primary

Which of these men and women will voters the DNC decide has the Right Stuff to try and derail the Trump Train?

(Inspired by @Donald Trump's thread)

Bernie Sanders.

A thousand years from now, when the country has fallen and a lot of historical information is somehow lost but KFC still exists for some reason, I want historians to believe Colonel Sanders was president. And also well over a hundred years old when elected.

What will happen is that after the violent revolution only KFC and McDonald’s will survive and their corporate culture will shape the post apocalyptic world. Madmax meets the McRib. We will be ready. 

In 2016, Republicans had so many empty suits that the crackhead stood out and won the nomination. Maybe the 2020 Dems have so many crackheads that an empty suit will stand out and win.

Marriane Williamson

Kirsten Gillibrand

Amy Klobuchar

Those are my top 3 least offensive names, and so should face Trump.

Together, for the first time, a 3 person democratic ticket.

When they are elected, it's Freebird rules for 4 years.

Elizabeth Warren - Old white lady who has a history of posing as an Indian Chief in order to get ahead. Ask yourself, what will she be willing to pose as to become your next commander-in-chief? 

Cory Booker - At first I was impressed that he was fucking Rosario Dawson but then I remembered that she was also fucking Danny Boyle not too long ago.

rosario-dawson-danny-boyle-new-couple-01

Beta O'Rourke - The beta male who apologizes for wife jokes. He also once lost an election to Ted Cruz. 

Beto couldn't even beat Ted Cruz to win their state......why would the Dems put him up for a presidential run?

Dude was arrested for burglary and for drunk driving in his career. Can't carry his home state. Why would they want him in the race?

The way to beat Trump is with a conservative, NORMAL candidate. Not Warren with all her lies and over-the-top hoopla. Not Hillary. Not a career politician type.

People want somebody they can trust. Somebody that they might not agree with all their political beliefs....but we trust that they are doing what they THINK is best for all of the United States.  Nobody trusts AOC. Or Warren. Or Bernie. Or Hillary. Or Kamala.

Both parties need to reign in the crazy.....and give us somebody we can trust. That's how you beat Trump. You don't try and out-crazy Trump.  Warren/AOC/Hillary - those democrats are actually the best thing that ever happened for Trump.

Look at BIll and Obama. While I disagree with most of their political beliefs.....you can totally imagine having a beer with them at a BBQ. Talking sports with Obama. Ranking the babes at the party with Bill. Bush - same thing. Reagan - he was your trusted uncle.  Can you imagine having to interact with Hillary for a couple hours?

21 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Beto couldn't even beat Ted Cruz to win their state......why would the Dems put him up for a presidential run?

Dude was arrested for burglary and for drunk driving in his career. Can't carry his home state. Why would they want him in the race?

These people are either stupid or purposely trying to lose.

Watch Pete Buttigeig talk for a few minutes. If the democratic party wants to win the next election he will be the nominee. President Pete has been the only democratic candidate smart enough to go on Fox News.

Didn’t corey booker openly admit to sexually assaulting a girl in high school? And no cries because...why? Oh he’s a libshit. Got it.

I can really only see Bernie taking down Trump one on one. And it’s still a far cry. Bernie would be starting his first term at the same age Trump would be (hypothetically) ending his second. Too old. Too late. 

10 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Didn’t corey booker openly admit to sexually assaulting a girl in high school? And no cries because...why? Oh he’s a libshit. Got it.

I can really only see Bernie taking down Trump one on one. And it’s still a far cry. Bernie would be starting his first term at the same age Trump would be (hypothetically) ending his second. Too old. Too late. 

Oh i think trump is a lock on reelection

I still want to see who the Dems will nominate 

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

The way to beat Trump is with a conservative, NORMAL candidate.

I couldn't disagree more

You need someone with star power that can generate the same public and online fervour as Trump. Someone that can draw thousands and thousands to rallies, someone who can trade smartass remarks toe to toe with Trump and win. 

The Democrats have nobody that even comes close to this. 

Unless Trump is caught fucking choir boys with Putin in the West Wing then he will surely get reelected

53 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

I couldn't disagree more

You may disagree, but the Dems seeing how far left they can go doesn't court the Indies. People are more than happy to see tax cuts and stock market gains with an asshole than they are to see someone compassionate talking about universal health care and taxes going up.

Joe Biden is the only Democrat I would vote for as he is the closest thing to a sane, centrist 90s Democrat in the race. If he's not the nominee, my vote goes to Trump.