Sign in to follow this  
Bill Brasky

Rumor: Axl is getting in shape

This is a rumor but the word in the wind is Axl has dropped 25 pounds or more working with Mickey Rourke’s trainer and had cut out heavy drinking and seeing his old vocal coach 

@Miser any new pics

I heard a rumour that Axl called Izzy on Feb 30th to talk about future plans to make music together and they spent 14 years, oops, 14 hours on the phone making amends and even came up with a song during the conversation, working title is "It wasn't Me" based on an Axl riff that he "sang" to Izzy by the phone.

The working title links to another rumour about a the press-release that Axl is supposedly going to put out on April 1st saying that he has been abducted in the end of 1991 and that the "Guns n' Roses online community" must ignore and forget everything that "he" did since them because it wasn't him, it was actually a clone.

1 hour ago, sixes said:

Rumor: I'm eating salami right now

Fact: I'm eating salami right now!

It was a pleasure seeing you again today good sir, hope you liked our mega bundle.

This is old. Mickey Rourke himself said in early 2018 that Axl was with his trainer and his voice was kicking ass.

Axl came back even shittier after that.  :slash:

13 hours ago, Soup Nazi said:

This is old. Mickey Rourke himself said in early 2018 that Axl was with his trainer and his voice was kicking ass.

Axl came back even shittier after that.  :slash:

I will never go see them live again until Axl squeezes himself back in to those bikeshorts