Hell’s Bell

Just saw Buckethead live again

http://youtube.com/watch?v=/0DAnJVZBu3Q

I recorded this vid at the High Dive in Gainesville, FL 2 years ago, but tonight was basically the same kick ass show as before. A few new pikes. Dude writes more songs than anyone on the planet. I hope that one day we will hear more of the genius that Buckethead contributed to in that chicken coop for CD II. 

3 minutes ago, Faxl Rows said:

Nice. That's why we need leaks, and pronto. 

Right? I’ve contributed a bunch of my money to GNR, but leaks used to be easy. 

I believe I got banned from “the truth” for trying to download shit that they set up as fake, apparently. Found the link from here to another site.  Uptown terry bullshit from that site was password protected. Supposed to be a rehearsal or some shit from 2014.  I didn’t even have an account on that site.  That’s seriously psycho level when I clicked a link to download and they found my IP address to ban me from their bullshit “truth” site for trying it. 

The truth is “The Truth” hurts. 😂

41 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

any good buckethead songs worth recommending for the uninitiated?

Too many to decide on, but for the uninitiated, and for good hangover music, I would start listening to the Colma album. Brain plays drums on it. I believe Brain is the best drummer GNR has ever had. Not dissing Adler, Sorum, Freese, or Ferrer. But talent wise, Brain.

Welcome on board guys.

There's enough room for every kinds, here. Except for stalkers.

2 hours ago, Hell’s Bell said:

Right? I’ve contributed a bunch of my money to GNR, but leaks used to be easy. 

I believe I got banned from “the truth” for trying to download shit that they set up as fake, apparently. Found the link from here to another site.  Uptown terry bullshit from that site was password protected. Supposed to be a rehearsal or some shit from 2014.  I didn’t even have an account on that site.  That’s seriously psycho level when I clicked a link to download and they found my IP address to ban me from their bullshit “truth” site for trying it. 

The truth is “The Truth” hurts. 😂

The thuth always hurts.

Edited by auad

3 hours ago, Faxl Rows said:

Nice. That's why we need leaks, and pronto. 

Pronto?

mais um do Brasil 🇧🇷

4 hours ago, Hell’s Bell said:

Too many to decide on, but for the uninitiated, and for good hangover music, I would start listening to the Colma album. Brain plays drums on it. I believe Brain is the best drummer GNR has ever had. Not dissing Adler, Sorum, Freese, or Ferrer. But talent wise, Brain.

very listenable, thanks!

brain drumming is also nice which is a bit of a surprise since it sounds so fake and "industrial" and processed and horrible on the axl solo album. he sounds quite nice and real and groovy here

i suppose if you get any axl live rant from his solo era (he did a lot of them in 2002, didn't he?) and place it on the top of this album (not that it needs any vocals) and it will sound like 18 times better than the actual axl album with buckethead

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

very listenable, thanks!

brain drumming is also nice which is a bit of a surprise since it sounds so fake and "industrial" and processed and horrible on the axl solo album. he sounds quite nice and real and groovy here

i suppose if you get any axl live rant from his solo era (he did a lot of them in 2002, didn't he?) and place it on the top of this album (not that it needs any vocals) and it will sound like 18 times better than the actual axl album with buckethead

Haha! Brain was told to learn Freese’s drum parts note for note on CD. I don’t know why. Only Axl does.

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

very listenable, thanks!

This does n't make any logical sense just like most of your posts. Try harder.

30 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Buckethead with Brain & Brewer in 2017 was one of the best shows I've seen. The guy always puts on a good show but when he plays with a band it's so much better. 

Cool dude. I saw Buckethead with Primus at Ozzfest in 99. Been a Bucket fan ever since. I was stoked when he joined GNR. Then I was disappointed in the GNR 2002 tour cancellation that I had tickets for. I have not seen Buckethead without him playing to prerecorded tracks other than with Primus, but it’s still a kick ass show. 

Edited by Hell’s Bell

1 hour ago, Hell’s Bell said:

Cool dude. I saw Buckethead with Primus at Ozzfest in 99. Been a Bucket fan ever since. I was stoked when he joined GNR. Then I was disappointed in the GNR 2002 tour cancellation that I had tickets for. I have not seen Buckethead without him playing to prerecorded tracks other than with Primus, but it’s still a kick ass show. 

That would've been awesome to see him with Primus. I've seen him twice, the first time was in 2012 and he played to backing tracks, and I travelled to the 2017 show because I really wanted to see him with Brain.

2 hours ago, Hell’s Bell said:

Haha! Brain was told to learn Freese’s drum parts note for note on CD. I don’t know why. Only Axl does.

yeah that's one of the most embarrassing stories about axl i have ever had the displeasure of reading

- hey brain, i would like you to play josh's stuff note by note, but play them with your feel, ok?

the man with a vision!

7 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

He came by but I missed him this year. April was a busy a month. Oh well.

Didn’t have these visuals at any show I’ve been to, but proper for the sound.

On 3/16/2019 at 7:12 AM, ludurigan said:

any good buckethead songs worth recommending for the uninitiated?

if you want some of his chill stuff the whole album electric tears is pretty awesome. 

19 hours ago, wasted said:

Is there a studio version of his Crazy Train cover?

He almost played with Ozzy so I'm sure in the audition tapes probably.