Sign in to follow this  
Skeeter

JB - He Really Is The Man

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Notice how self-conscious he is about walls of text now. :lol:

"Guys, I made multiple status updates about it and I interrupted a game repeatedly just to show how even tempered I am."

Endless supply of autistic irony.

Status update took 15 seconds. And it was in response to people talking about me first.  

Lol. Making two posts in a mafia game is repeatly interrupting? You and popcorn were talking about me in a game I wasn’t even playing in. Don’t talk about me and I won’t respond. Pretty simple. Sounds like you take mafia pretty seriously. Hope my response to your post didn’t screw up the game too much. 

Self-conscious about walls of text? It’s 9 AM. I haven’t even gotten out of bed or eaten breakfast yet.

I see what you are doing. If I make a long post then you will insult. If I make a short post then you use that as in insult. Good technique to show how “angry” I am and how calm and collected you are. 

I am still not exactly sure why you are so angry. Pile it on though. The more insults you throw at me will clearly show how angry I am. 

Have a fantastic day. 

Now can we please keep ONE topic on a positive note. 

This is supposed to be a topic sending JB a little love because of all the shit he has to put up with. 

13 hours ago, Skeeter said:

How about we all show a little love and support for our fearless owner? Share what you like and appreciate about him.

Dude runs this forum for free. Gives people 100 times more leeway than any other GnR forum owner. He pretty much lets people post whatever they want.

For some reason, a lot of people have been really negative lately. People have been spamming the forum with pictures of bleeding anuses, lots of arguing and fighting, and just general fuckery. 

Just a friendl reminder....spamming or hating on a member or trolling, that shit doesn't have any effect on normal posters. Most of us just laugh it off. But you know who it DOES effect??? JB, because he is the one who has to deal with "reports." He is the one who has to deal with people arguing/fighting as he has to go back and read all the posts and see who is out of line and who wasn't. JB is the one who has to go delete trolling pictures and posts. 

JB is the one you are fucking.

JB is a frigging saint compared to guys like Downs, Russ and Jarmo.  Just out of respect for JB we all should chill out a bit. 

THANK YOU JB for all that you do. This forum wouldn't be what it is without your leadership.

1 like.

11 hours ago, auad said:

S

4 likes.

Still doesn't understand that no one likes him. Peak autism.

9 minutes ago, magisme said:

Meanwhile, GUNNER is so predictably triggered about mafia that he's joining forces with Skeeter.

It's all so tiresomely transparent when you're dealing with brainlets.

I follow no one.

Unfortunately not.  My meat empire leaves me with just enough free time to post on important forums and exchange pleasantries with buxom wenches via messenger.

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

no one likes him. 

Now, this is a popularity contest? :lol:

In fact, I feel like I have a new love found for him. The guy just made a thread to celebrate JB. Whats wrong with that? I think it makes him look less arrogant and a better person, in general.

2 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Now, this is a popularity contest? :lol:

In fact, I feel like I have a new love found for him. The guy just made a thread to celebrate JB. Whats wrong with that? I think it makes him look less arrogant and a better person, in general.

How stupid do you have to be to think that this thread is actually about celebrating JB? Seriously, it's gotta be sub-60 IQ.

Just now, magisme said:

How stupid do you have to be to think that this thread is actually about celebrating JB?

What do you think it is?

Call me stupid monkey, but I still believe in human nature.

2 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

What do you think it is?

Call me stupid monkey, but I still believe in human nature.

GUNNER, you're a pathological liar who engages in every conversation as if it's a trolling contest. I'm not going to waste my time giving you serious answers.

Where did I lie?

I never lie. Except, maybe, from time to time, in mafia games.

3 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

This is an odd thread

It was supposed to be a positive one. Sorry it got ruined.

I love JB.   I've never met him but he seems like the coolest dude.   By far, he's the most normal and sane and chill of this collection of lunatics.

There's a whole lot less ass licking going on than there should be n this thread....

In other news, my Wild Fire "3 for 1 Super Friday Morning" sale happens tomorrow.  Quote the code SKEETCHAPSTICK at time of purchase.  Don't miss out.