Bill Brasky

Simpsons Mafia 2. The Return To Springfield. GAME THREAD

Thank you @Bill Brasky for being our host. Once again, I was town with no powers at all. Once again, I got killed before the game ended.

What's with @Damn_Smooth? Unforseen circumstances or he decided he is fed up with us? :)

Thanks, Brasky.

Another funny mafia fuck-up... The night after arnold was lynched, I told wasted to turn on me since it was obvious I was toast, but I forgot to tell him the deciding voter would die with me.

I blame @GUNNER.

I was still thinking of killing GNS when I woke up but then realized there was 3 votes on and fucked up my neck posting the vote magisme in a horizontal ninja position. I was thinking Popcorn is dead next cause he hasn’t voted arnold or magisme. I win again. But maybe Popcorn had a power that would kill wasted if he became too powerful at mafia to lose ever. That’s probably what I take away most from the game. That pure dominance leads to defeat. Nuanced failure is always the path to true victory. 

40 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Wasted played a great game. I never suspected him

No not at all...

i had Mags pegged from almost the beginning, in fact @hotdogman wanted to target him right from the start when we were emailing each other outside the game. but it was me who said hold off. 

I should have listened to him.

im sorry @GNS, I thought you and Mags were the mafia team.

19 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

No you're not.  Mafia finishes you; you don't finish Mafia. 

Oh it finished me

Gutpost

I thought either popcorn or wasted were mafia, was on the fence about JB the whole time.  GNS, hotdog and KFC seemed to be town. Arnold and facekicker were suspect, I thought magisme was clean until we lynched Arnold.  Mafia did a great job...until the end.😄

Bill, will you be doing the Vietnam war themed game?  Loved all the clips and the music; great job and thanks again for hosting.

I was Ralph Wiggum

30 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

Bill, will you be doing the Vietnam war themed game?  Loved all the clips and the music.

Yes in 2020

I know GNR Liars has a game in the fall

JB hosts every December 

so we need  a June ish game 

So who’ Going to host @popcorn's snare @Damn_Smooth @wasted

I apologize To JB for getting a bit carried away, I wanted to run a few miles by using my fingers and jb was the unfortunate target. 

Game was fun, but I’ll hold off for a while before I play another because I can’t really be fucked reading everyone’s replies and that is what will let me down eventually.

11 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Yes in 2020

I know GNR Liars has a game in the fall

JB hosts every December 

so we need  a June ish game 

So who’ Going to host @popcorn's snare @Damn_Smooth @wasted

Sure, I'll host the same way i played this game. Just let me know when you guys are done.

2 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

Forgive me, but what the hell is Mafia and what is it all about?

It’s all about breakin’ off sausage